Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011 + ATTENDANCE ROSTER

L.A.? Why does it have to be L.A.!? Does NOTHING take place on the East Coast anymore?? :orz:

Well, have fun, everyone who's going! I'll be looking forward to your reports :leaf:

And at least the musicians probably won't be coming along. Unless they decide to completely torture me and bring Koichi-san... :uh..:

my friend and i are doing a little booklet with notes & drawings :sohappy: she'll go on my behalf lol it sucks because downtown la is basically my backyard..i live right by there :uh..: and premier tickets are sold out, btw lol

Re:

salvanos said:
@MissJasminnn lol what a jerk.

From what I've gathered I might be staying at the Rodeway Inn/the Kawada from the 30th of June to the 5th of July at least. The rates aren't too bad and its close enough to the center but if your searching for a hotel you might need to fork over some extra cash :uh..: I've read some reviews and most of the "cheaper" hotels sound like sticky crackhouses located in shady neighborhoods :blood:

I think I might get the Premier pass just so I'm guaranteed a good enough spot to see them :nosebleed: Hopefully they are still obscure to some degree here in the States like at Boston. It was so great to get an autograph in a 5 minute line the first time as opposed to the second signing where the line was ridiculous.
I'm going too.
Premier pass is already sold out. I had to settle for the 4 day pass.... QAQ

Crud I'm crushed now :uh..: Oh well saves me 100+ at the least. Nothing beats the old fashioned waiting in line ahead of time :ohoho:

Oh sorry Kowz I was referring to the Premier Fan registration. They had 5 last night but they sold out :uh..: On the day of my payday too :blood: It lets you get in line first before regular people to every panel and concert. I'll just have to wait early like last time :XD:

I really want to go.
LA is not far away from San Francisco.
but I have class in that time :omg:
hope next time I have opportunity to see Yuki.:cry:

Re: Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011

Yay! I'm extremely excited too! From previous experiences you can only get one item signed per autograph session. But usually Guest of Honors have around 3 signing sessions during con.

However since it is AX's 20th anniversary I'm assuming that they are going to have more guests so they might lower down the fan signing events.

But yeah. I'm going to try to wait in the ticket line really early too in hopes of getting a good ticket for Kalafina's concert. Well even if I can't see them too close during the concert I'm sure I will be able to get a good seat for their Focus panels, their meet and greets and extremely close in the autograph lines. :D

So excited. The announcement actually made my year since I was pretty bummed that I couldn't see them in Boston.

EDIT: Concert tickets I think were like an extra 25-35 last year. I don't really remember the price but it wasn't too bad. But it's first come first serve so you don't get to choose seating. That's why I'm going waaaay early on Day 0 to try and get a good seat. AFTER I pick up the four day badge THEN I'm allowed to pick up the concert ticket. What a drag.

Crap, i can´t go day 0 or day 1 to pick up the ticket. I hope i don´t get a crappy seat. :uh..:

Question: do AX tickets (not concert tickets) run out fast? I may not be able to buy a ticket until next Friday.

Right thats how it usually works for autographs plus they can only sign one page which sucks but it's efficient and doesn't give them hand cramps :ohoho: I love all of their signatures (Kalafina) they are so beautfiul and unique. Wakana is a fanficul cursive, Hikaru has a bow on hers, and Keiko makes a smiley :shy: Yuki's was.......awful :blood:
@ anime boston I got three things signed and at Anime Expo I'll probably force my friend to come along too to the signings so I can increase my signatures :sohappy:

I will get Red Moon signed definitely, the Magia Photo album(restocked on cdjapan :dote:), and I might buy a white t-shirt as well and have them sign that.

I hope they have better souveniers than Boston...my keychain broke after a few uses :cry: The compact was awesome and I still use it :XD:

So the ticket you purchase decides your seating? If thats the case I will have to follow you and buy a concert ticket first thing :ayashii:

Wow, I just realized that the live at Club Nokia will be held on July 2, which is Hikaru's birthday! :omg: :cry:

Yay, I think I'll come xD
LACC is just 15 minutes away from my location in LA \o/

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

can't you just buy the tickets online where it says to add stuff to the order or whatever? the concert section says 'coming soon'.. :confu:

I didn't see the concert ticket, too. =(
All I saw was Premiere ticket AX 2011 sold out, and the regular tickets are available.

Anyone know where to get the concert ticket without having to purchase the AX 2011 ticket?
I really wanna come to their concert xD

Re: Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011

Let's see:

@crystalpink you cannot go to the concert without an AX badge. So in order to do that you must buy at least one day admission to AX. Unfortunately that is how it works.

@missjasminnn yes you can, but that just guarantees you a seat. It doesn't guarantee you a GOOD seat. In order to get a good seat you have to get there early to grab a good ticket since it's "first come first serve".

@Kowz Tickets usually don't run out... in fact AX has to practically hand the bad seats away to people. But that's because they usually have to fill the Nokia Theater (which fits more people than Club Nokia) so idk if this situation will be different.
EDIT: I just read NOT con tickets sorry about that. Well anyways. AX tickets don't usually run out. The regular ones that is, but the premier ones did. In fact AX actually depends alot on those people who don't pre-register and buy tickets AT the con since it makes them more money and a lot of more casual fans buy the tickets at con and not beforehand imho.

Back