Official Sony announcement

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Arch/S ... nfo&370272

Kalafina、2年ぶりの米国凱旋ライブはAnime Expoに決定!
 (2011.5.6)

Kalafina、2年ぶりの米国凱旋ライブはAnime Expoに決定!

7月1日~4日まで、ロサンゼルス・コンベンション・センターで行われる
Anime Expo 2011に、Kalafinaが音楽メインゲストとして参加することが決定しました。

1992年から開催されているAnime Expoは、知名度・集客数ともに北米最大級を誇るアニメコンベンションです。
ライブは併設の名門、Club Nokiaにて開催。Kalafinaがそのコーラスワークで米国西海岸を席巻します!

*イベント情報
Anime Expo 2011 (アメリカ・ロサンゼルス)
日程: 2011年7月1日~4日
会場: Los Angeles Convention Center
ライブ会場: Club Nokia (http://www.clubnokia.com/

※その他、イベントの最新情報はウェブサイトwww.anime-expo.org をご覧ください。

Kalafina, triumphant U.S. live two years Anime Expo was determined!
(2011.5.6)

Kalafina, triumphant U.S. live two years Anime Expo was determined!

Wednesday, July 01 - four days to be held in Los Angeles Convention Center
Anime Expo in 2011, Kalafina have decided to participate in music as the main guest.

Have been held since 1992 Expo Anime is North America's largest anime convention boasts the level of both name recognition to attract customers.
Live features a prestigious, Club Nokia held. Kalafina swept the West Coast in their chorus work!

* Events
Anime Expo 2011 (Los Angeles)
Date: July 01, 2011 - 04
Venue: Los Angeles Convention Center
Venue: Club Nokia (http://www.clubnokia.com/)

Others ※, current events information please visit the website http://www.anime-expo.org.

Woot! I finally get to see them!!!!! :nosebleed:
I was just lamenting how I missed them in 2009. This is the greatest news ever! :sohappy:

better explanation on AE's news: http://inside.anime-expo.org/ax-scoop/2 ... expo-2011/
Keiko, Wakana, and Hikaru, the three voices of Kalafina will take the stage of Club Nokia for an exclusive concert on July 2, 2011. Kalafina will also participate in a meet-and-greet, autograph signing and focus panel giving fans multiple opportunities to see and hear from these captivating performers.
I'm so tempted to send one of my goods there to be signed but I have not much money XD

Is it possible to record them? If so, please record them singing Seventh Heaven (though I doubt they will actually sing it ¬¬)

^ Live one is not possible, Japanese have this photo/video restriction during live.

There goes my only chance to ever see them singing this live. I've given up, seriously...Anyway, good show to those that can go.

Re:

Yuki88 said:
I'm so tempted to send one of my goods there to be signed but I have not much money XD
If only they do autograph sessions at their lives in Japan. Gao. :cry:

For those who are attending Anime Expo, have fun on our behalf! :dote:

@MissJasminnn lol what a jerk.

From what I've gathered I might be staying at the Rodeway Inn/the Kawada from the 30th of June to the 5th of July at least. The rates aren't too bad and its close enough to the center but if your searching for a hotel you might need to fork over some extra cash :uh..: I've read some reviews and most of the "cheaper" hotels sound like sticky crackhouses located in shady neighborhoods :blood:

I think I might get the Premier pass just so I'm guaranteed a good enough spot to see them :nosebleed: Hopefully they are still obscure to some degree here in the States like at Boston. It was so great to get an autograph in a 5 minute line the first time as opposed to the second signing where the line was ridiculous.

Guys, i might be there too, let's all meet up, or else... :knife:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
maybe we should do a forum project again? :XD:

I dont think there's enough time for it, last time it took 2 months and we hardly managed to do it on time. Also after the twitter events too few people will have things to say (if we do some kind of scrapbook again). I recommend we save the project for Yuki's b-day, since I will be probably busy till mid-Jul due to crappy exams period so I wont be able to organise, unless someone else takes up the responsibility to do it.

Gah, so torn. I'm already signed up for AM2Con in Anaheim because there is an all-but-official rumor that SCANDAL is coming to perform there. The two cons are scheduled on the same weekend. :uh..:

AX also has some of the highest registration costs I've ever seen. But I guess the chance to see Kalafina again, along with Danny Choo will probably be worth it.

Since I'll be in the Anaheim area anyway, I'll check to see which day Kalafina is scheduled to perform. If it's not on the same day as SCANDAL's concert (likely 7/3), then I'll spend one day at AX. Maybe even two since SCANDAL will probably only be at AM2Con for one day at most.

So I'm a maybe.

kalafina is scheduled for 7/2 so you'll make it! :D
but i heard the concert ticket is extra $$

but theres a meet and greet!!!!!! to obtain handshakes and maybe hugs :XD:

Haha, I'll definitely glomp them on your behalf Kera. :XD:

And I would definitely love to get my Red Moon CD/DVD and Tour Blu-Ray signed. Especially the Red Moon DVD since it has the footage of me and the other CPM members in it. :innocent:

Back