Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011 + ATTENDANCE ROSTER

@iheartcurry: oh i see. that kinda sucks lol so do the one day people get to pick up their badge with everyone else (premier, 4 day, etc) on day 0 along with their tickets?

Re:

Kerahna said:

This makes Anime Boston registration look simple :psst: And they haven't even specified concert ticket prices...

Here I was thinking that getting free autographs and concert seats was a regular thing at cons :ohoho:

Still thinking about trying to go :ohoho:

And by the way, I will never understand why these events let children under 5 in free. Why do they encourage careless parents to bring their screaming babies and toddlers in!? :bloodlust:

@Kowz Tickets usually don't run out... in fact AX has to practically hand the bad seats away to people. But that's because they usually have to fill the Nokia Theater (which fits more people than Club Nokia) so idk if this situation will be different.
EDIT: I just read NOT con tickets sorry about that. Well anyways. AX tickets don't usually run out. The regular ones that is, but the premier ones did. In fact AX actually depends alot on those people who don't pre-register and buy tickets AT the con since it makes them more money and a lot of more casual fans buy the tickets at con and not beforehand imho.

I see. Guess i'll be stuck with a bad seat. :cry:

Re: Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011

iheartcurry said:
@crystalpink you cannot go to the concert without an AX badge. So in order to do that you must buy at least one day admission to AX. Unfortunately that is how it works.

Oh ok, so once I get one of that regular admission to AX, I will need to pay extra fee to get the concert ticket, rite?
Or do I need to buy that regular admission ticket + artist fee (the $150 one) to get the concert ticket since the premier ticket is sold out already?

Also, after I pick up my regular admission ticket on day 0, I must go there on day 0 as well to buy the concert ticket, rite?
Since the concert ticket is first come first serve basis, people who get their concert tickets will get the front seats, or will they still have to come super early on July 2nd to fight for the front seats? In other words, do the concert tickets have seat number?

Last question, on day 0, what time will the concert ticket office open for us to pick up/buy the concert ticket? I don't mind coming a lot earlier if coming super early can guarantee me the front seat :XD: :XD:

This is gonna be my first time going to a concert and anime expo or anime con in the US. So yeah, I'm totally confused about buying the ticket for their concert. :confu: :confu:

Hm let me try to answer to the best of my ability:
crystalpink said:
Oh ok, so once I get one of that regular admission to AX, I will need to pay extra fee to get the concert ticket, rite?
Or do I need to buy that regular admission ticket + artist fee (the $150 one) to get the concert ticket since the premier ticket is sold out already?

Once you get the regular admission/ regular pass, you then would have to buy the concert ticket for another 30 bucks or so.

The premier pass ($150) just allows people to get through the registration lines faster and make their way faster to the concert ticket line (at least that is what I believe). This one you cannot get anymore because it is already sold out unfortunately.

Also, after I pick up my regular admission ticket on day 0, I must go there on day 0 as well to buy the concert ticket, rite?
Since the concert ticket is first come first serve basis, people who get their concert tickets will get the front seats, or will they still have to come super early on July 2nd to fight for the front seats? In other words, do the concert tickets have seat number?

People who get their concert tickets first will probably be getting the front seats. You do not have to get there early on July 2nd to fight for the front seats. The concert tickets have seat numbers on them.

Last question, on day 0, what time will the concert ticket office open for us to pick up/buy the concert ticket? I don't mind coming a lot earlier if coming super early can guarantee me the front seat :XD: :XD:

I believe they are still scheduling that. I would love to know as well. Once I find out I could pm you if you want. But from past experiences Day 0 starts at 3PM. I was actually planning on going around 12pm to wait in line for my attendee pass so I finish that really quickly and go to the concert line pass.

This is gonna be my first time going to a concert and anime expo or anime con in the US. So yeah, I'm totally confused about buying the ticket for their concert. :confu: :confu:

Don't worry too much about it. We will just go, have fun, meet Kalafina, and get their autographs!

Thankies iheartcurry ^^

iheartcurry said:
Hm let me try to answer to the best of my ability:
crystalpink said:

Once you get the regular admission/ regular pass, you then would have to buy the concert ticket for another 30 bucks or so.

The premier pass ($150) just allows people to get through the registration lines faster and make their way faster to the concert ticket line (at least that is what I believe). This one you cannot get anymore because it is already sold out unfortunately.

Hmm, I see the artist alley option there that makes the total fee $150, but it's different from the premier ticket since premier ticket (the $140 one) is sold out.

:nophoto:

So, I wonder what the artist alley option is for because the price of regular ticket + the artist alley price is similar to the premier ticket price. :confu: :confu:

Thanks iheartcurry your so insightful on these matters. :sohappy: I might attach myself to you during the con just so I know what to do lol.

@crystalpink I believe the Artist Alley tickets applies to people who have wares they wish to sell at the gallery/shops. So its basically an admission ticket plus their vendor's booth for the four days.

So in total admission is around $100 dollars then with passes and concert tickets...how lame :blood: It should be free like Anime Boston :uh..:

That will be kind of nice to get a seat number that way you don't have to wait in line super early before the concert. I feel like a missed alot of Anime Boston simply because I waited in line for all of Kalafina's appearances.

That does suck Kowz..maybe we can make you cut in line :knife: Thats what alot of people did at Boston. No one really regulated the matter.

Oh I see.
Okies, I'll just get the regular pass, then ^^

Re:

salvanos said:
Thanks iheartcurry your so insightful on these matters. :sohappy: I might attach myself to you during the con just so I know what to do lol.

@crystalpink I believe the Artist Alley tickets applies to people who have wares they wish to sell at the gallery/shops. So its basically an admission ticket plus their vendor's booth for the four days.

So in total admission is around $100 dollars then with passes and concert tickets...how lame :blood: It should be free like Anime Boston :uh..:

That will be kind of nice to get a seat number that way you don't have to wait in line super early before the concert. I feel like a missed alot of Anime Boston simply because I waited in line for all of Kalafina's appearances.

That does suck Kowz..maybe we can make you cut in line :knife: Thats what alot of people did at Boston. No one really regulated the matter.

Oh no problem you guys. Just trying to help fellow fans out. And plus unfortunately no one I know irl actually has the same music tastes that I do, so they don't really know Kalafina. I wouldn't mind if you were to stick with me actually lol. At least we can talk Kalafina at the concert!

And regarding the artist alley, salvanos already answered the question but yeah, you don't have to register for it if you don't intend on selling stuff so don't worry about that.

The thing is, they actually used to give away free tickets for the concerts (or at least close to free) but I speculate that the Nokia theater was too expensive to rent so they had to start charging. Maybe if we are lucky AX will decide NOT to charge us on the Kalafina concert since it's at Club Nokia instead....

^^ thanks a lot for all this info iheartcurry. my friend will really appreciate it! but just one question...club nokia has a general audience floor along with seats surrounding and above it...will they assign spots/seats for the floor? :confu: or will the first come first serve basis stick with the tickets and whenever they run out of GA floor tickets, they start issuing the seat tickets?

Same here, none of my friends in real life in LA knows Kalafina.
Let alone knowing Kalafina, they don't even watch anime or read manga. So sad =.=;;;;

O well, I'm a new fan of Kalafina (now also a fan of FictionJunction and Yuki). I knew Kalafina just about 4 months ago. ^^v

Thanks to Kuroshitsuji~ xD

Oooh, so Club Nokia doesn't have seats? Just floor? Hmmm, wah, we must come there super early to get the good seats, then o.o;;;

well, the pit area is standing up with no seats whatsoever. most of the other parts of the club is seated.

along with the GA floor, the balcony level VIP zone is prettyyyy amazing. :psst:

Ooooh, yupper.
I just went to see the image of their seating chart.
The pit area is so small @.@;;;

OMG I just saw this now. I MuST go!!! I hope there are still tix. I was so sad that we couldn't go to Japan, this June, but they're coming instead! :touched:

@ kera: if you're including friends of cpm members, one of mine is going for sure (imma try piggybacking off her to get kala's autographs).

and include yourself in that inglorious fence, you can't go either!!!! :glower:

I'm still not sure whether I'll even be able to go, but I'm looking into it as much as I can :uh..:

missjasminnn said:
my friend and i are doing a little booklet with notes & drawings :sohappy: she'll go on my behalf

If you're still going to do that, could I contribute something too? Just a message, and maybe a picture if I can finish it fast enough...

So, erm... how do you purchase a concert ticket as a general attendee??? All I saw was a "coming soon" for the concert. :confu:

BTW, I don't know anyone there, so it would be cool to meet up with some of you who are definitely going.

Athena

il0vesunfl0wers said:
So, erm... how do you purchase a concert ticket as a general attendee??? All I saw was a "coming soon" for the concert. :confu:

BTW, I don't know anyone there, so it would be cool to meet up with some of you who are definitely going.

Athena

haha yeah I'm waiting for them to change the status too, but they are probably going to wait and announce the other guests before making the tickets available for purchase.

I actually don't know many people who LIKE anime or kalafina, so I wouldn't mind having a meet up or something before the concert. :D

Back