Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011 + ATTENDANCE ROSTER

I've also had the same idea and if any of you that will go to the concert , may bring my gift (I wanted to do a drawing with a message below) to Wacchan, I'd really like. It would be wonderful!! *WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
(I would send an e-mail :P)

Of course the tickets are only $15. Of course. :bloodlust:

Anywho, I definitely won't be going. It's not so much the cost (especially since the tickets are JUST FIFTEEN DOLLARS!!), it's the time frame. Whoever decided to schedule this concert around the 4th of July......... :anger:

But on a higher note, I'm going to start writing and drawing some things to try to get to them. Hopefully. :psst:

Ok, bought my tickets this weekend, as well as the Hatsune Miku concert. Also finished watching the Red Moon Live Blu-Ray and am super excited to see the three lovely ladies perform again!

@ninetales: The concert may be $15, but you'll need to pay at least $50 to get into AX that day.

Hatsune Miku
Kalafina
SCANDAL

I think I will be ready to die after this 4th of July :XD:

Re:

Mercurius said:
@ninetales: The concert may be $15, but you'll need to pay at least $50 to get into AX that day.

True, but it's still much cheaper than I expected. I was thinking that, after the airline tickets and hotel reservations and rental car charges, I'd have to heap another $50 at least onto the convention registration. But $15......well, let's just say that to hear them sing Progressive live, whether the front band is there or not, $15 is an amazingly low price :rain:

@crystalpink - let's chat offline. :)

http://anime-expo10.sched.org/venue/Nokia+Theater

According to this, for July 2nd (which falls on Sat, not Fri sheesh), there's a concert at Club Nokia from 7:30 pm - 9 pm. It's labeled Mell Concert right now (typo? Maybe they meant main?) Anyway, I'm guessing that's when Kalafina will be on. If so, full concert, yeah!!

And cool, there's a Megumi+May'n concert at 1:30 pm - 3 pm earlier that day! Curiously, they're not charging entrance fees for that, hmm.

this isn't directly related to ax, sorry about that!

but for those of you who can go/are interested, SCANDAL/Kanon Wakeshima/some other artists will also be in california, at the am2 convention in anaheim (near disneyland :ayashii: ). http://am2con.org/guests/guests-of-honor

lol I'm in the inglorious fence category. heh I'm still trying to convince my mom to let me go, but I still doubt it. I want to badly though.

Re:

il0vesunfl0wers said:
@crystalpink - let's chat offline. :)

http://anime-expo10.sched.org/venue/Nokia+Theater

According to this, for July 2nd (which falls on Sat, not Fri sheesh), there's a concert at Club Nokia from 7:30 pm - 9 pm. It's labeled Mell Concert right now (typo? Maybe they meant main?) Anyway, I'm guessing that's when Kalafina will be on. If so, full concert, yeah!!

And cool, there's a Megumi+May'n concert at 1:30 pm - 3 pm earlier that day! Curiously, they're not charging entrance fees for that, hmm.

That was last year's schedule. :D

Lol outdated info :ohoho:

I'm so anxious about seeing the concert now :sohappy: Hopefully all of the good seats aren't taken by Premier Fans I was on the forums and noticed quite a few people mentioned concert tickets :uh..:

So I've made some adjustments to my plans I'll be visiting from June 29-July 5th and my friend and I will be staying at the Rodeway Inn. I want to make it on Day 0 so we can get our tickets out the way and enjoy the con for the most part until Kalafina panels and autograph sessions. Day 0 starts at 3:00pm so most likely we'll leave early and be at the convention center by 9 or 10am. Apparently the lines are super ridiculous even on pre-opening day :blood: The concert is at Club Nokia which is smaller than the Nokia Theatre where Miku Hatsune is performing. Which I fail to understand why three REAL singers get a smaller venue but whatever :uh..:

So yep I plan on buying my concert tickets and badges this Friday so all should go well :dote: I think on the 4th we'll explore Little Tokyo and watch a fireworks display..I think by then we'll be burnt out on the con and for the most part I skip the closing ceremonies.

^
*Reads contents* *Rolls around on the floor in frustration*

OMG WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!! If only I was a member!!!! :wai:

what sort of a deal are they offering to FJC members? :confu:

and los ANGELS, oh my :uh..: :XD:

Back