Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011 + ATTENDANCE ROSTER

I have to admit, I'm starting to get a little relieved that I have to miss all this. It seems tremendously stressful! :uh..:

Re:

maon kurosaki announced as ax guest!

@salvanos : i thought the autograph sessions only allow one item per person. :O unless you're planning to go back in line so you get two items signed per session? if i'm mistaken about the one item rule and you can get more signed then that's great news, people get more merchandise autographed :sohappy:

that's weird how Kalafina only appears twice in the schedule, one of which is for concert

weren't we promised several events? at AB there were two panels, 2 autograph sessions, and a KnK screening they all appeared at..... and AX said they were even going to do a meet and greet

hallo all~

The Friday block you see is for the panel. I imagine the meet and greet is for the FJC members, cuz I haven't heard otherwise. Unless they've changed the system, at the Friday panel they will give out tickets at the end, giving you priority for the autograph lines (whose times have not been released yet).

From my experience at AX with popular guests, these tickets are almost required since they don't often even finish signing for all those with tickets, let alone those in the standby line. But I find it hard to gauge how popular Kalafina will be at AX. If it was like Chiaki Ishikawa's line at AX2007, you conceivably could go get something signed, go to the end of the line and get a second(!) item signed.

There is always an autograph session on Day 4 for ALL guests that decide to attend. It's up to the guests whether they want to give autographs in this session. This session is a free-for-all. Doesn't matter whether you have a ticket or not. First come, first serve.

Might I also add, to clear up any misunderstanding if you have any: the concert will be held at Club Nokia, not Nokia Theater. This venue is standing room only. (Personally, I like this, since it does irk me a bit when artists are clearly trying to get you to stand up and people just sit there.) On the other hand, the venue is much smaller, so less tickets are available.

And here comes the real reason I registered for this forum. I want to ask you guys something. Are there any questions you'd like those of us attending AX to ask Kalafina at their panel? I have trouble thinking up questions, and I'm sure there are those of you who aren't attending that want to ask them something.

And on the plus side, for those of you that ARE attending, if someone takes your question, there's a bunch of "backup" questions you can choose from. :D

I would like to ask how they decided to release the 3rd album while they had only release 2 singles, while normally albums require at least 3 previous singles.

My question is : "I would like to know if you will do , one day , an European tour!! I , like many of my friends , that we are far from Japan çAç , we would like to meet you and it would be wonderful to see your LIVE <3 <3 "

Re: Re:

wintersviolet said:
maon kurosaki announced as ax guest!

@salvanos : i thought the autograph sessions only allow one item per person. :O unless you're planning to go back in line so you get two items signed per session? if i'm mistaken about the one item rule and you can get more signed then that's great news, people get more merchandise autographed :sohappy:

Well I have a companion so I'll be getting two items signed per visit :shy: At Anime Boston they had two signings although I went by myself to each one. This time I plan on getting a minimum of four things signed. If they allow us to wait in line again by all means they can sign every piece of merchandise I have :ohoho:

Regarding questions to ask I'll probably ask about their upcoming album and see if they can release any details or if we'll hear a preview song during the concert like they do in Japan.

Re:

HimeWakana said:
My question is : "I would like to know if you will do , one day , an European tour!! I , like many of my friends , that we are far from Japan çAç , we would like to meet you and it would be wonderful to see your LIVE <3 <3 "

Oh that too!! :sohappy:

oh, it's their photo album outfits! :dote: those (including wakana's, btw) don't look much like sprinter's at all, IMO...

EDIT: rewatched the video. wakana can say "the" properly now, and harder words like "excited" and "july", good for her! :goodjob: . it's good keiko can say "thanks" now, but she got the easier part ("we are... kalafina!") and still said "two zousand" :XD: hikaru awesome as usual :dote:

Back