Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE SELECTION 2009-2012

^Yes, although they are different from those. I like the full ones of them standing up more. Man I wish I had a better quality camera I could take pics for you guys.

:uh..: Still waiting for mine... :spotlight: But when it gets here...is anyone wanting scans, or have those all already been posted? :XD: why is the shipping so SLOW HERE?!! Do I really have to use the FedEx International Priority Option... :rain:

Re:

Cerise said:
:uh..: Still waiting for mine... :spotlight: But when it gets here...is anyone wanting scans, or have those all already been posted? :XD: why is the shipping so SLOW HERE?!! Do I really have to use the FedEx International Priority Option... :rain:

My stuff to Adelaide when I have tracking enabled appears to go through Melbourne. If I'm impatient I use EMS from Japan, but registered SAL is almost as fast as regular airmail and only a day or so longer than regular airmail.

@Cerise: I used that option. heh I wanted it badly, can you tell? Plus it was cheaper than one of the other options... which was weird.

@george: Yes, that pic is in there. :dote: I personally love the progressive ones. I thought the dresses were more pink, but they are almost all white.

I can try and take really good pics. I don't want to ruin the book, since it is big. It will have to maybe wait until tomorrow night or Friday though, since I start work tonight.

I can try and take really good pics. I don't want to ruin the book, since it is big. It will have to maybe wait until tomorrow night or Friday though, since I start work tonight.
DOMO ARIGATOU LIANA-CHAN!!! :dote: :dote: :dote:
We'll wait! *___________*

whoops i forgot 3 of them! be right back :cry:

thank you eddie :ohoho:

e: all uploaded now. yay for death-staring hikaru :knife: double yay for crooked cropping

e2: adding some more of my favourite ones in the book :sohappy: using my camera for these ones because my scanner is a pest.

e3: now my camera battery is dead. good luck Liana :cry:

e4: somewhat charged, uploading more :XD:

Thanks WakanaIsFreakingGod!
They are more than simple goddess... :dote:
Wa-chan in white dress from "oblivious" :nosebleed:
I want more :psst:

OMG thank you so much WIFG!!! :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

LOL the oblivious ones are indeed without Maya (like grunty had pmed me joking), she fell into oblivion :XD:

Back