Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE SELECTION 2009-2012

ah, i see, i was curious about it. it is too simple for a pv afterall.

:nophoto:

I have found on Kalafina FB group the translation of Wakana's part, made by a fan! :sohappy:

"Since the first day we stepped on the ‘one-man-live’ stage as Kalafina, we really have received the opportunities to participate in many lives. To me each and every live is an indispensable, unforgettable experience. Each live is a heartfelt emotion towards the trust of all the striving members and staff, as well as fans who have supported us. I was able to come this far because I know everyone is always there for us. Now and then I am filled with gratitude. Thank you very much. To Kalafina, our goal and dream is to continue with our lives. Now and forever, we want to continue singing for the sake of conveying to everyone Kalafina’s music."

Keiko
I am touched when I look back at all the lives we have continued doing so far. Debuting in 2008, our lives have only really started since 2009, and everyday has been full of new discoveries. More than anything, I really like the time spent one-to-one with our fans, as if we were playing an earnest game each moment. That unique tension and throbbing feeling still hasn’t changed. When we perform live, the thought of “wanting to create a better stage” is always there. Now, all three of us are constantly thinking of delivering our best harmonies to our fans. I am thankful for the circumstances which have allowed us to continue with our lives.

Hikaru
Kalafina was originally a unit which did not have any plans of performing live. However, due to the “presence of music”, little by little we received the opportunities to perform live in front of everyone, and that’s how Kalafina as a live unit started moving in that direction. Even though we have to undergo many trials and errors each time in order to properly convey Kalafina’s music, it is a blessing to have the support of our producer Kajiura Yuki-san, band members, staff, as well as our fans and so many others that has allowed us to come this far. That is why even now we wish to continue with our lives in order to build up wonderful moments with everyone.

Yuki Kajiura
Kalafina’s music was originally created without the assumption that it was going to be performed live.
Multiple recordings are the reasons for songs piling up one after another, and with the need to reproduce the required sound suitable on stage, I was basically at wit’s end when the three members of Kalafina and the ever-supporting players helped built up the ‘live sound’ together. In here we have the various recordings of our trials and errors in chronological order.
Each and every live is very important in order to develop Kalafina’s live performances.
I am very happy that everyone is willing to listen to Kalafina’s history of live performances in this way.
Even now I will continue to watch over Kalafina on stage, a Kalafina that is different from the Kalafina on CD, and see where they will go from here.

^ oooh, thanks very much Hime~ :bow: :sohappy: I love their messages
Now and forever, we want to continue singing for the sake of conveying to everyone Kalafina’s music."

Please do! I will support you for life! :TdT: :plz: :love:

KALAFINA I LOVE YOU
You better keep to your word, cos I want you to sing even when you guys are grandmas!!! :ohoho:

Thank you HimeWakana for quoting that! :sohappy:

Their messages are really beautiful!!!! Please continue to perform FOREVER AND EVER!!!!

Kalafina Live Best Selection placed on #11 on its first week (or in last week) Oricon weekly chart, selling 9059 copies. Don't know the sales for the second week, it seems like it's falling soo much.

@WakanaIsFreakingGod, @george: You're welcome minna!! :sohappy:
I have also added Yuki-san message *____*

@Megy: domo arigatou! :dote: *hug*

Re:

ritardando said:
Kalafina Live Best Selection placed on #11 on its first week (or in last week) Oricon weekly chart, selling 9059 copies. Don't know the sales for the second week, it seems like it's falling soo much.

it's failing? no wonder i'm seeing it for sale in a lot of places :XD: that's too bad, though. it's such a great live cd :shy:

Re:

ritardando said:

This is really good, the album dont'n have new music, and it's a little expensive, good for them!!! :sohappy:

Thanky you HW for updating with Yuki's message!! :sohappy:

do you possibly know who translated them, when I upload the translation to the site, I want to give credit to that person, thanks!

I think so; i torrented the one aired in march and this is like exactly the same thing.

BUT IT'S ON YOUTUBE AND NOW I CAN SPREAD KALAFEVER TO MY FRIENDS WITHOUT LUGGING A FLASHDRIVE/LAPTOP WITH ME. :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:

Back