Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE SELECTION 2009-2012

Re:

WakanaIsFreakingGod said:
I hope you guys aren't getting tired of these scans because I've uploaded more (and still scanning more) :wash: This time all the new ones will appear at the end of the list to prevent them being mixed up like last time :uh..:
NOPE!!! Not getting tired of them at all!!! I really appreciate you doing this!!!! :chuu:

Re:

no problem everyone :V:
very busy the next few days so that will be the last i'll upload for a short while (maybe until Sunday or so) I wonder if I could upload the whole thing eventually :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: i am crazy.

Eddie エディ said:
thanks again for the scans, WIFG :nosebleed:

my favorite title was "ilikehikarumorethanutadahikaruOHHELLNOsaid10billionutadafanswhichthentheychasedmetothelandoftwilightunderthemoonBTWIwonderifthereisalimittohowmanylettersyouputinwowineedtogetalife"

oh my, you have my gratitude for putting that in small font XD if more people notice that filename I am going to become the resident loser of this lovely forum

WakanaIsFreakingGod! :bow:

Your contribution is really much appreciated :bow: :bow:

Pics are just lovely!

Was it really necessary to reply every posts with multiple thanks over and over again? Was it really necessary to quote and reply every posts which mentioned Wakana's name somewhere in the posts? Was it really necessary to praise Wakana over and over again, +1-ing, and 'true true'-ing every posts that praised Wakana?

I was wondering the same :XD:

When she was still a new member 1-2 years back she was doing the same but with consequtive posts, and I was merging them into one but now that are not consequtive I cant do that (+ they are longer than in the past) :XD:

EW EW EW
Liana, the pic you're using in your sig - I just went to look at the full pic I uploaded. There's 2 pieces of hair on it! YUCK. I'll take a better pic :blood:

praying to wakana that there isn't any strands of hair on any other pics :blood: :blood: :blood:

@George : And to think that the said person never once posted in General & Spam section...and manage to make 2700+ posts with +1, yeah yeah, true true, all sorts of onions... :XD:

@salvanos : so did you agree or not with me? Not that I have any problem with it. I'm just tired to see those kind of 'spam'. Just look at the page before this one. Said person posted 6 out of 15 posts, which consist of all those thing I said before.

No, by longer I dont mean the more onions, I mean the actually sentences of her.Like these:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3946&p=219338#p219338
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3919&p=219200#p219200
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3776&p=219195#p219195
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3931&p=219016#p219016
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3919&p=218780#p218780

These are true posts, in the past they were all spam, now its 3 normal 7 spam, there's an improvement.

Btw, go viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3060 and scroll to Guidelines and go to number #2, If you add her as foe her posts will be hidden and you can see them after pressing a link, this way she will not bother you anymore :)

^
No, I won't go that far. She is actually a nice person. I'm not going to add her as foe so that I won't see her posts anymore. In fact, sometimes she posted something useful too.

I posted my first opinion so that she can change this habit of her. It won't do any good if I add her as foe and anyone who consider her posts as annoying add her as foe as well but she doesn't change her posting habit.

I hope the said person isn't angry with me. It's for the best to all of us, after all, 'cause I know I'm not the only one who think like this.

@george @ritardando

...I'm sorry, I'd like to be sure. Were you guys being deliberately oblique? Can I ask who 'said person' is, or am I expected to guess? Are you guys talking to whoever it is, or just about her?

Back