Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE SELECTION 2009-2012

Re:

ritardando said:
^
'cause I know I'm not the only one who think like this.

*brofist*
for once i saw her true reply yesterday, not sure on which thread

putting that aside, my copy has arrived at last. yesasia make me waiting for almost 2 week :uh..:

will try amazon next for YK live shibuko :ohoho:

I'm sorry to have caused "problems", but if you wanted to tell me something you could use the PM... sorry again

^Yes, that would have been better...

So, basically, apart from the possible exception of ritardando's first post on this issue, you've all been talking about a possible problem you had with HimeWakana, on a thread she can see, without even attempting to address her directly about it? Seems kinda rude, to be honest.

Its was obvious who we were talking about, since ritardando at the top of this page was talking to HimeWakana and I was replying to him about her, anyway, I will send a pm to HW to ask her make her posts kind of longer, I think this will solve the problem (personally I have no problem with the way she posts but it seeems that ritardando salva nos and varete have, so I have to do something)

Re:

CruelAngel said:
^Yes, that would have been better...

So, basically, apart from the possible exception of ritardando's first post on this issue, you've all been talking about a possible problem you had with HimeWakana, on a thread she can see, without even attempting to address her directly about it? Seems kinda rude, to be honest.

I usually don't butt in on stuff that's obviously none of my business, especially cause I am a new member but it did bug me a little to read this entire conversation, which kinda got a little out of hand, don't you think?
Sorry!! I really don't wanna offend anyone because I actually DO get everyone's point!! Some of you may be annoyed by continued postings, and hey, it's your right to be, I am not telling you to stop!!
Other people like george need to keep the peace in threads. I am assuming you are a mod, right? :-) And that's why he obviously needs to listen to people's complaints in order to reduce the number of occurring problems/fights/whatever.

But here's the thing....It almost felt like you were 'ganging up' on her and talking about her 'behind her back'. (it felt like I was back at school where it was basically the order of the day to do stuff like that)
Why not directly address the issue when she is online? Or write a PM as has been suggested?

It's not like it's a big deal anyways! I guess everyone can be reasoned with on this matter. One can certainly find a balance that is to everybody's satisfaction, right?

Once again I apologise for being so straight-forward on this matter as it is certainly not my place as a newbie to reprimand any of you. Although I really don't see this as reprimanding (and I hope you don't either!!!) cause like everyone I really just wanna keep the peace so all of us can feel comfortable around here.

^ I already PMed her with suggestions on how to make her posts better and she thanked me for them, and said she will do her best to improve so case is solved. Also none of this discussion was done behind her back, everything's available to read for everyone on the previous page, so please calm down ^^

Re:

george1234 said:
^ I already PMed her with suggestions on how to make her posts better and she thanked me for them, and said she will do her best to improve so case is solved. Also none of this discussion was done behind her back, everything's available to read for everyone on the previous page, so please calm down ^^
I am glad it's been dealt with. And no worries, I am totally calm. (as mentioned before, my post wasn't meant to stir things up any further)

No, of course it wasn't REALLY behind her back, that's why I put it in quotes, but it was done while she was absent and I guess what bothered me more was the fact that the conversation continued to be held for longer than necessary as more and more people started to complain about HimeWakana while she was not here and thus unable to 'defend' herself. Tbh, if I had been in her place I'd have felt a little uncomfortable coming to the thread and reading all these posts about me even if the people complaining had valid points.

Tbh, if I had been in her place I'd have felt a little uncomfortable coming to the thread and reading all these posts about me even if the people complaining had valid points.
Domo arigatou Puts and like George said, everything is fine now! I apologize again for having created "problems"! This forum is a beautiful community and I hope it will always be in this way ^^

putschki1969 said:
held for longer than necessary as more and more people started to complain about HimeWakana while she was not here and thus unable to 'defend' herself. Tbh, if I had been in her place I'd have felt a little uncomfortable coming to the thread and reading all these posts about me even if the people complaining had valid points.

That's unavoidable in forums, you need to be in chat to have live conversation with someone. (or in other case wait for someone to be online and pm him/her "come see here" there's something about you")

Re:

HimeWakana said:
Domo arigatou Puts and like George said, everything is fine now! I apologize again for having created "problems"! This forum is a beautiful community and I hope it will always be in this way ^^
As I have told george already, I am really glad it's been dealt with and I apologise as well for butting in but I tend to get a little protective once in a while
:spotlight:

@george:
Of course it can't always be avoided but everyone can do their best in reducing such situations by "waiting for someone to be online or pm-ing them" just like you suggested. I am just saying that it should have stopped with the first comment (made my ritardando, I think)...

Okay after such a long time, I just finished listening to all the tracks. I really love seventh heaven. Listening to some Live b-sides.... they were nice especially Gloria.

To the beginning was nice. Manten too... albeit whenever I hear it now, I associate it with Hikaru's hands :XD: :XD: I just feel weird everytime Hikaru does not sing a lot in a song, for example: Lacrimosa, oblivious, and so on. Hahaha. I still like her voice anyways.

I don't know how to comment on the other songs since I've heard most of them before and srsly the slight or big changes doesn't matter that much. At least there's nothing cutesy <here> and <here>. I think...

OFFTOPIC: Teh drama :uh..:
another two offtopic pages :blood:
same pattern all over again.

putschki1969 wrote: As I have told george already, I am really glad it's been dealt with and I apologise as well for butting in but I tend to get a little protective once in a while :spotlight:

Thank you again! I really enjoyed your words!

Anyway It's better to return in topic! :XD:

Re:

joel_jman said:
Okay after such a long time, I just finished listening to all the tracks. I really love seventh heaven. Listening to some Live b-sides.... they were nice especially Gloria.
I also really enjoyed Gloria! I particularly loved Hikaru's last stanza, the part where she sang

"Watashi wo arai yusaburi

Itami to nagusame ga ima

Anata wo aiseru"

She sounded so fierce in the beginning and then suddenly switched into gentle/vulnerable mode. I LOVE it!! :dote:

OFFTOPIC: Teh drama :uh..:
another two offtopic pages :blood:
same pattern all over again.
Sorry, didn't mean to prolong it.

@HimeWakana: You are welcome!! Yup, I wasn't intending to prolong it any further! I was starting to feel kinda uncomfortable myself!

I got to see Gloria live in Boston, and was very pleased with it, especially since Yuki played the piaon with Kala and it was in the encore. I like the song, but I have to be in the right mood sometimes to listen to it. heh Maybe I'll buy this at ACen if they have it there.

@Liana I didn't notice it either until I looked closely (TOO MUCH FREETIME).

I still love you HimeWakana :shy: Your arigatous are encouraging/

~~~
uploading more pics

Thanks for your continual pic uploads WIFG! :sohappy: Really appreciate them :chuu:

I think mine's finally arrived, I just need to collect it at the post office some time this week... :uh..: :waii:

Back