Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE SELECTION 2009-2012

Re:

WakanaIsFreakingGod said:
OMG!!!! I HAVE RECEIVED MY COPY OF THIS. WHY SO EARLY???

....and yes, i was so over-excited that I had to sign up to a Yuki Kajiura forum and tell people I don't even know about it. :desksweat:

im a bit disappointed about the quality of the videos on the DVD (oblivious -> hns). storia looks like it was made for a dial-up internet connection. and Yurika-chan, you'll be disappointed to hear that the oblivious PV is that short one already uploaded on the Kalafina youtube channel (that i have to access by a stupid proxy DAMN YOU SMEJ)

serenato live is amazing :nosebleed:

Damn it :uh..: :uh..: :uh..:

i want a REAL PV for Oblivious

whoops i forgot to put the disc number in the tags :uh..:
everything there is disc1

@Wakana, thanks so much for the uploads!!! Are you uploading everything?

I guess so :ohoho: slightly prioritizing never-released live songs :)

Haha, thanks for all your efforts then. :chuu: And yes, those never released live songs are gems :shy: :shy: :shy:

going to wait for my copy (should get here later today or tomorrow) so trying to tell myself not to download. but YESSS got my kalafina history 5th 5 mins ago :sohappy: :sohappy: :shy: :shy: :shy: it's so beautiful :shy: :shy: :shy:

omg I just looked up what 'history 5th' was. Why didn't I know what this was before? darnit! i would've bought one straight away :uh..: A4 size too! :nosebleed: :cry: is that exclusive???

it's literally a book FULL of photos from lives, events, singles/albums, photoshoots. lots of unreleased photos! lots of already released photos, but i love the quality of the paper :shy:

@WakanaIsFreakingGod thank a lot for the Disc 1 :sohappy:

Waiting for the second :shy:

Fairytale :nosebleed:

you're welcome :D

I will do disc 2 later.. i need to cook dinner now :cry:
I havent even listened to disc 2 yet. sprinter ~acoustic version~ sounds intriguing.

btw nimsaj.. perhaps some scanning is in order :ayashii: just kidding :P

^ wish i could. currently in japan with no printer. so i have to use my school's printing sytems. meaning no scanner :cry:

i think it's seriously worth the price. i got the FJC one, so i got 2 beautiful postcards with a gorgeous clear file folder :dote: it has unreleased&released photos from all the pamphlets and photobooks. gorgeous! now just waiting for my cd/bluray :XD:

nimsaj take a pictures with a camera, no matter what, i want see a little :ohoho:

^ I will try to when i have time! i need to make lunch, then head out to school..have to go a bit early since it's raining :blood:

xm2vdv.jpg

Back