Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE SELECTION 2009-2012

I am sooooo jealous of you right now! I want the book so bad! Ugh why didn't I get it right away? *sigh* But I will have to listen to the album tomorrow, after SAO of course. heh

Re:

Kowz said:
This Seventh Heaven is better than the one from the Type-Moon fes. :shy:

agreed. man it would be awesome if this album was a collection of video clips instead of just audio, but now im just being greedy :XD:

Started to upload disc 2 with my snail-speed internet.

Hikaru's falsetto sounds so nice and clear in this version of oblivious. I swear some of the lives just sound like she's lipsyncing it, like in After Eden 2011 :uh..:

also her high falsetto harmony in the second "destiny" is delicious.

^ thanks for the downloads..i finally gave in and listened to manten since i was curious about the overture..and wow lol that was a pretty eerie sounding overture, but it did fit with the mood :XD:

edit: they should've included the xmas strings live versions of some songs...like red moon, gloria, etc. they sounded much more beautiful with strings and a piano :shy:

edit # 2..what in that booklet that came with the limited edition i wonder....i want my copy now :voodoo:

It was too late to include them. The live was just last month.

Oh dear lord, Sprinter Acoustic is lovely :nosebleed:

Does anyone here know Japanese? :rain:

img014.jpg

Thank you so much, W.I.F.G! :bow:

I've only listened to interlude 01 and seventh heaven so far. I love this seventh heaven so much more! Also, is it just me or does Keiko clearly reach some pretty high notes in interlude 01? :omg:

Re: Re:

Kugayama said:
WakanaIsFreakingGod said:

I take it you want to join FictionJunction Club? You need a Japanese postal address and someone who can make payment in Japan.

In my case my travel agent's representative in Tokyo http://www.idtours.co.jp does it for me and I pay them.

I don't even know what FictionJunction Club is :rain: That thing I posted came with the 5th Anniversary release. Obviously no use to me if I can't read japanese :ohoho: On a distant universe, I was kinda wishing it was something saying I won 4000 Yen & a trip to Japan to see FJ live lmao

Kugayama said:

I take it you want to join FictionJunction Club? You need a Japanese postal address and someone who can make payment in Japan.

In my case my travel agent's representative in Tokyo http://www.idtours.co.jp does it for me and I pay them.

I don't even know what FictionJunction Club is :rain: That thing I posted came with the 5th Anniversary release. Obviously no use to me if I can't read japanese :ohoho: On a distant universe, I was kinda wishing it was something saying I won 4000 Yen & a trip to Japan to see FJ live lmao

FictionJunction CLUB is the official fan club... you get newsletters, earlier chances at tickets, exclusive access to fanclub only events and merchandise (I had not only my ticket and FictionJunction Club membership card checked on entry to the FictionJunction CLUB live on 6 January but had to show my passport as well).

If you think that you will get to Japan at some stage to see Kalafina or Yuki Kajiura in concert, it is well worth it.

69750.img.jpg

best songs from CD1 for me:

seventh heaven
Ashita no Keshiki
Serenato (love the drums)
interlude
lirica
utsukushisa (bridge :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: )
Mata Kaze ga (I think its better than the one we got in the Seventh Heaven DVD)

best from CD2 for me:

intermezzo
progressive (the guitar at the bridge was awesome, the rest of the song normal)
ongaku (again for the guitar bridge)
sprinter acoustic (just stunning :nosebleed: :dote: )
Hikari no Senritsu (I think this is the best performance of it we had so far)

The Manten overture really fits with the story it was used for.

the other songs were good performances as well, just didnt stand out for me.

Overall a great release that makes you go back in time, if Hikari Furu was in too it would be complete :dote:

wow wow Thanks a lot for the upload and the Book of the anniversary is wonderful!! :shy: :shy: Please post part of the images!! :shy: :shy:

Thanks a lot, WIFG!

Anyway, did they put the musician in the booklet/credit? Or do we know the musician for Kalafina closed Premium Live and progressive+ 2010?

WOW!!! Thanks so much for the download, WIFG!!! :sohappy: :chuu:

Sprinter!!!! :dote: :nosebleed: :plz:
I had no idea they could sound THIS amazing in an acoustic version of Sprinter. I've never really been a big fan of this song but I am totally in love with it now!!! Hikaru was PERFECTION!!

I want MORE acoustic versions!!!! :touched: :comeback:

Re:

@Kugayama that sounds sooooo cool :omg: i wouldn't have any idea about this travel agent stuff that you do, and i have even more doubts about ever going to japan anytime soon with my student loan debt :cry:

ritardando said:
Thanks a lot, WIFG!

Anyway, did they put the musician in the booklet/credit? Or do we know the musician for Kalafina closed Premium Live and progressive+ 2010?

Yep, the musicians are recorded in the booklet for each live.
Unfortunately I can't scan right now because its 2am and my scanner is too loud to use in my house without disturbing others :uh..:

ritardando said:
Thanks a lot, WIFG!

Yep, the musicians are recorded in the booklet for each live.
Unfortunately I can't scan right now because its 2am and my scanner is too loud to use in my house without disturbing others :uh..:

Could you please scan the booklet when you have the chance, please? :plz:

If it's not for the CD2 tracklist and FJ live DVD, I'm seriously getting this Kalafina live best.

Back