Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE SELECTION 2009-2012

from the mobile site:

release.jpg

^ Is that a poster or something because we already got the coverart I think.

I really like this one :dote: (they could have used it as coverart too)

Because I don't have a credit card, I asked a friend if he can buy the book at HMV for me.
I wished he would have bought it IMMEDIATELY , but he waited and later forgot it..

AND NOW IT'S GONE!!!! :uh..:

I really was like :omg: when I saw that it's sold out at HMV. :cry:

I reeeeaaaallyy hope they are getting some more again!!! :spotlight:
want this book so badly...
did not know that it's THAT limited.. :desksweat:

@george its just like the main photo that's on the main page
just a promo I think

just found out from the main site's chatbox.....KALAFINA MUSEUM....my life...it's so complete......i'm going to go first thing tomorrow after work. hopefully they allow pics?

anyways, i think it's dumb that most sites are sold out of the book already. just glad i ordered my fjc copy before it sold out :knife: just ordered the live cd+bluray...kalafina, why you so expensive???? :cry:

OMG!!!! I HAVE RECEIVED MY COPY OF THIS. WHY SO EARLY???

....and yes, i was so over-excited that I had to sign up to a Yuki Kajiura forum and tell people I don't even know about it. :desksweat:

im a bit disappointed about the quality of the videos on the DVD (oblivious -> hns). storia looks like it was made for a dial-up internet connection. and Yurika-chan, you'll be disappointed to hear that the oblivious PV is that short one already uploaded on the Kalafina youtube channel (that i have to access by a stupid proxy DAMN YOU SMEJ)

serenato live is amazing :nosebleed:

^ Welcome to CPM. Quite a username you have there. :XD: Hope you tell us more of yourself in the Intro section.

To the point, a short oblivious PV? :omg:

Thank you chrisgarci! For my username I was torn between Yuki and Wakana but in the end I chose the latter. :ohoho:

The oblivious PV is nothing special, trust me. It's just pictures of Wakana & Keiko zooming in and out, and has been available on their youtube channel for a while (but you need to be in japan to access it :uh..:)

more about the release...
my god @ the setlists. I always thought they were brief, but they're pretty much the length of their bluray lives. no wonder Wakana may have lost some of her vocal chords later on :uh..: (although she was amazing in the TYPE-MOON fest)

is it okay if i upload some of the songs? i mean, its technically pirating but im sure people want to hear the songs that have never been released as lives yet (gloria, lirica, utsukushisa, serenato, etc). but if this will cause a ban then i won't, lmao.

is it okay if i upload some of the songs? i mean, its technically pirating but im sure people want to hear the songs that have never been released as lives yet (gloria, lirica, utsukushisa, serenato, etc). but if this will cause a ban then i won't, lmao.

We don't ban, don't worry.

You can hide the links like chrisgarci said. Just put the pointer over the square that says "URL" and it'll explain how.

Back