Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE SELECTION 2009-2012

I don't know if anybody has posted this before, but Kalafina's Hikarifuru placed on #143 in Oricon Yearly Chart, while to the beginning placed on #147.

Ofc. I'm just saying that both singles made it to top 150 of Oricon yearly chart :XD:

Thanks for the info!

I already pre-ordered the limited edition.

ps. hi all long time no see :sparkleguy:

^ Hi, I didn't know any of Yuki Kajiura's music before 2011. Hope you can get to see a live performance some day.

So this means Hikari Furu is the highest selling single of Kalafina? Followed by TTB, then magia, then oblivious?

Yatttaa! :sohappy:

Well, for a group that mostly perform/has anime-related tie-ins, their sales number are quite good, for me.

It says the book is sold out, I really wanted to get it, will they be getting more in? Or is there another place where I can order it? Grr, I should have gotten it right away. *sigh*

i preordered my copy, the Limited Version... :sohappy:

I'm so happy right now :nosebleed:

aki said:
maybe the DVD will be all the pvs that were released only on dvd and didn't have HD and blu ray will be the ones that were released on blu ray
I doubt that the dvd would be all pvs in SD and blu ray all in HD...
Looking at the discography information for the release on Sony's site, this guess was pretty good, actually...

DISC 03
  • oblivious (VIDEO CLIP)
  • sprinter (VIDEO CLIP)
  • fairytale (VIDEO CLIP)
  • seventh heaven (VIDEO CLIP)
  • Lacrimosa (VIDEO CLIP)
  • storia (VIDEO CLIP)
  • progressive (VIDEO CLIP)
  • 光の旋律 (VIDEO CLIP)

DISC 04
  • 輝く空の静寂には (VIDEO CLIP)
  • Magia (VIDEO CLIP)