tabete.mio said:
^ seriously?? :leaf:

Title: "Kalafina History 5th"
Specifications: 236 pages / full color / A4 size
Release Date: January 23, 2013

"Special must-see book"
"Packed with unpublished shot" :omg: :omg: :omg: :nosebleed:

But.. :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

What's going to be the book's contents? If it's only another photobook with some unimportant interviews, then I'll pass this out. All Kalafina photo releases nowadays are super bad. Whether it's the costume, the photo-directing, and the photo-editing.

it's only Sony's marketing strategy to make people don't buy FJ DVD, for me. Most likely I'll still pass this out.

Re:

nimsaj said:
this is yet another release for the 23rd..... :blood:

Looks like its the day Japanese people get their January wage, so Sony wants to eat all of it :XD:

so far we have
- SAO OST 1
- Kalafina 5th Aniv album
- Kalafina 5th Aniv book
- Kalafina oblivious live 1

http://www.lisani.jp/2012/12/19/19173

cover (Both LE & RE)
121219_lisani_karafina01.jpg

nimsaj said:
kalafina history 5th now on the spacecraft store ^.^
http://www.e-fanclub.com/spacecraft/web ... d=SC-KL123
Emmm,the cover is :uh..: ,but the tokutens are :nosebleed:.

cover
SC-KL123.jpg

FJC member tokuten(postcard x2+clear file x1)
SC-KL123_2.jpg

http://www.e-fanclub.com/spacecraft/web ... d=SC-KL124
space craft online shop tokuten(postcard x 1)
SC-KL124_2.jpg

Attachments

• 121219_lisani_karafina01.jpg
    121219_lisani_karafina01.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 206
  • SC-KL123.jpg
    SC-KL123.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 187
  • SC-KL123_2.jpg
    SC-KL123_2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 197
  • SC-KL124_2.jpg
    SC-KL124_2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 175
So only FJ club members can buy this book? Or can others as well? I want it. Although I am hoping to preorder the cd and the SAO ost as well, since they come out the same day. *sigh* If I can get the book though, I will.

All fans in the world can buy the book,but FJC members will get the limited tokutens.

Thanks! I really want both the book and the cd, but I will have to decide probably. (forgot my check today oops) Yeah, the cover is kind of boring.

They have three amazingly beautiful girls to put on the cover and a wonderful opportunity for 5th anniversary to put them in amazingly beautiful dresses of some sort...and they gives us THAT?!! :cry: :cry: Well, it's not like it's ugly or anything...but...argh it's such a shame :uh..: Was expecting more...

Well, maybe the 'special unreleased' photos are so amazing that they had to put a plain cover :ohoho: :desksweat:

^ Looks like the photographers company they hire is too expensive so they prefer to give us collages, monochromes with borders and live photos instead of new one :uh..:

^ :voodoo: This is why Sony needs to stop putting money into producing Kalafina salad bowls and hiring random choreographers that they don't need :bloodlust:

They should just use that money in releasing "Kalafina Acoustic Live"/"Kalafina Live with Strings" DVD or BD :ohoho:

Wow! So much new Kalafina-related stuff! :omg:

Ah, I want the LE CD! :shy: I wonder why the cover was chosen to be red/gold, though. :confu:

I wonder if I can convince my parents to get this for me... :ayashii:

Re:

Cerise said:
^ :voodoo: This is why Sony needs to stop putting money into producing Kalafina salad bowls and hiring random choreographers that they don't need :bloodlust:

LOL right :XD: They should also hired some directors with imagination and ideas for their PVs, The only one that had story for now (and it wasnt just them looking pretty) is symphonia. Seriously, if people want to see them singing with their single/album dresses they can go to their lives instead of watching the PVs :spotlight:

^ haha, and the storyline for Symphonia wasn't even about the girls, it was the two random kids...Kalafina themself just stood and gestured in the field like in every other PV... :uh..: It's sad when you realise the most action you ever get in their PVs is when Wakana feeds a goat...or makes a flower bloom in her hand...or scoops some water and makes a pink moon turn white... :fwa: Hey, wait, why does Wakana get all the action in their PVs? :ayashii: :XD:

Back