Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE SELECTION 2009-2012

ritardando said:
Can't we just buy the first CD? The second CD tracklist is blah.
agreed :uh..:
why can't they have yane no mukou ni when the other b-sides are there? :wai:

I'm pretty sure overture~seventh heaven means the song

^Yeah, isn't it usually like that on the dvds? They had it on the red moon one I thought. I am looking forward to seventh heaven as well. But I do agree that Yane would have been nice too.

1. Overture - Seventh Heaven
4. Serenato
5. Lirica
7. Ashita no Keshiki
11. Interlude 01
13. Gloria
14. Utsukushisa

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: INSTABUY :touched:

goodbye my birthday money :TdT:

Agree about the 2nd disc...could have put some more acoustic songs or their Xmas live cover songs in :cry:

Also...have they performed moonfesta and Yane no Mukou ni live for it to be put in? :XD:

Maybe they put the CD together before the moonfesta single came out? :ayashii:

^ ah, I see...perhaps it was too late at that time to put it in, then...

^
But the only concert where they performed both Manten and to the beginning aside from the nicovideo/AniMagic is their 'to the beginning Special live' in July too, isn't that so?

Sony's just not generous enough to give us those songs.

^
That's what I thought too. Sony's saving them for Kala's next live best or next DVD.

Ashita no Keshiki made it finally... :shy:

Gloria and Serenato too! :nosebleed:

bye bye, my bonus...

Ashita no Keshiki,Serenato.can't wait for listen to wakana's voice :dote:
Gloria :sohappy:

Sprinter -acoustic ver.-?? without maya?? :confu:

They've never do an acoustic live when Maya was still in Kalafina, so of course it's without Maya. After all, they've performed sprinter live a lot with 3 singers formation. What's the difference of an acoustic live aside of the instruments being used?

After all, it's more than 4 years already. Maya has left Kalafina, whether it's her decision or Sony or, maybe, God knows, Kajiura kicked her out. So, move on, people. Maya herself never made such a big fuss now that Kalafina is a famous group at all. Actually, it's kinda irritating to see some people here just asking more and more about Maya.

Excuse me for saying this.

Thanks for the tracklist!

Lirica live :nosebleed: I really wanted to hear it...That alone makes the price of the CDs worth it for me...

Well, the price for the RE, at least. My heart is telling me that if I'm going to buy it I may as well go all out for the LE but my bank account balance is begging me to be to be reasonable :cry:

SH, Oblivious, Serenato and........Lirica!!!!! :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

i really wanted moonfesta and some nice new arrangements of some old stuff.. :uh..: ...anyway...

Kowz said:
"To the Beginning" concert in July.

.................... :swt: :swt: :swt:

so im gettin the actual life i attended.....too good to be true!... :sohappy:
TTB & Manten :stars: .....guess moonfesta i watched didnt make it to the cd ..... :uh..:

I wonder if they'll tell us which performance each song comes from, like in the booklet. And on the topic of the booklet, I hope Sony gives us a decent cover and not something along the line of the Red Moon DVD.

^ At least at the similar release for FJ, Flying Dog did tell us. As for the cover I dont have high hopes, but I want something nice too. Not a collage of live photos but instead something new. Like for example the 3 girls in a place where the sun fall as (symbolizing the last single) while each of the wears 1 outfit of each album, Wakana of Seventh Heaven (lol), Keiko of Red Moon, and Hikaru of After Eden to symbolize the 3 years from which the songs are from. :ayashii:

Re:

ritardando said:
^
overture~seventh heaven is no.1 in the first CD..

Can't we just buy the first CD? The second CD tracklist is blah. Another red moon, Kyrie, Ongaku, and Hikari no Senritsu? :uh..: The only good song in the second CD is sprinter -acoustic- version.

I'm the opposite. I don't care about the unreleased stuff. I'd like MORE songs like Kyrie, Ongaku etc, because the studio versions of those lack a bit of oomph and sound so much better live. I'm hoping we get big, punchy versions of them with the live band.

Lol.

What I meant in my post is we've got 2 live versions of those I've mentioned about. It'll be better (for me) if they exchange it with some other songs that they've never performed, or their ACOUSTIC live. Of course I'm hoping for the awesomeness of the band member if they release the acoustic live.

After all, looking at the tracklist, I'm pretty sure that Red Moon, progressive, Kyrie, and Ongaku we'll get in that CD is recorded from their Red Moon live, the one we've got the DVD already.

Back