Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE SELECTION 2009-2012

Re:

Hearing unreleased Kalafina sings would be great. Too bad it was just a rumor :uh..:

ritardando said:
Sony is really amazing in promoting Kalafina. Why can't JVC/Flying Dog do the same with FJ? If it's another FJ live CD, I'll buy it without a second thought, because a lot of songs are already included in their first live best CD, so the second live best CD *if any* must be containing a new tracklist.
I so agree with you :uh..: It's been years since FJ had a live release :blood:

Insta bought! Will have to sell a kidney to afford these, the Sakamoto Maaya collection thingy and the Type Moon festival box. But it was sooooo worth it!

:ohoho:

will have to see if the LE is worth almost $100 for :blood:
is it still just including all PVs? :confu:

Re:

aki said:
will have to see if the LE is worth almost $100 for :blood:
is it still just including all PVs? :confu:

THIS.

I really won't pay an extra $60 to see 12 boring PVs. Even if it contains oblivious PV. Sadly, the sly and cruel Sony put a 60 pages pamphlet in the LE, and it's really tempting.

SME is just the most cunning recording company ever.

Re: Re:

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: MUST BUY BUT FUNDS SEVERELY DIMINSHED :comeback: :comeback:

Oh, Kalafina. My wallet bleeds for you :cry:

ritardando said:
SME is just the most cunning recording company ever.

Indeed... :knife: ...and if they end up putting in all songs that we've already heard live before and none of the ones we haven't... :bloodlust: :bloodlust:

Please, pleeeaassse put in some of the Xmas acoustic lives... :touched:

^
I thought both DVD/BD contains their 14 PVs (oblivious, sprinter, fairytale, seventh heaven, Lacrimosa, storia, progressive, Hikari no Senritsu, Kagayaku Sora, Magia, symphonia, to the beginning, moonfesta, Hikarifuru) ?

全14曲をDVDとBlu-rayに集約

All 14 songs are aggregated to DVD and Blu-ray

What a waste. It's just Sony's trick to make the price higher. :stupidtable: :voodoo:

Re:

ZoaKaizer said:
maybe its HD version and SD version :confu:

Agree with you, i want a HD version from sprinter and Fairytale :shy: :shy:

I going to buy it, this is my Christmas present :ohoho:

right now, the only reason I would get the LE is for the booklet :cry:
maybe the DVD will be all the pvs that were released only on dvd and didn't have HD and blu ray will be the ones that were released on blu ray
I doubt that the dvd would be all pvs in SD and blu ray all in HD... though an HD storia pv wouldn't be unwanted :ohoho:

Re:

ritardando said:
^
I thought both DVD/BD contains their 14 PVs (oblivious, sprinter, fairytale, seventh heaven, Lacrimosa, storia, progressive, Hikari no Senritsu, Kagayaku Sora, Magia, symphonia, to the beginning, moonfesta, Hikarifuru) ?

全14曲をDVDとBlu-rayに集約

All 14 songs are aggregated to DVD and Blu-ray

What a waste. It's just Sony's trick to make the price higher. :stupidtable: :voodoo:

So lame.

If this is done well, I'll be interested to hear how it turns out.

Sure, we've heard the songs before, but I always thought that the live mixes were superior to the studio stuff. Perhaps they lack the clarity and detail of the studio recordings, but I always think they have a better balance (especially the drums) and that the voices have better separation.
As those live mixes were for televisions, I'm assuming we will get new ones for music systems. Looking forward to hearing how they turn out.

I hope they draw more from Kalafina's older performances (Red Moon live etc).

^ ehh, but we already got a DVD release for Red Moon :XD: Wouldn't more from Seventh-Heaven era be better?

(Still hoping for thos Xmas acoustic lives :TdT: )

That 60-page booklet is seriously tempting me...but...it's over $100AUD for the LE :blood: :orz:

^
Yeah, like what aki's said. the 60 page booklet is the only reason to buy the LE one. But da price is ridiculous. :uh..:

I wish Kalafina's release has more value than AKB48 so that I have no regret spending more. :TdT:

Urgh. I think it's VERY UNFAIR to those who bought the LE version of the past releases if they [sony] will include all the PVs in this release.

I'm pretty sure all the title songs will be included in that audio-only thing.

Back