Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE SELECTION 2009-2012

Re:

ritardando said:
Lol.

What I meant in my post is we've got 2 live versions of those I've mentioned about. It'll be better (for me) if they exchange it with some other songs that they've never performed, or their ACOUSTIC live. Of course I'm hoping for the awesomeness of the band member if they release the acoustic live.

After all, looking at the tracklist, I'm pretty sure that Red Moon, progressive, Kyrie, and Ongaku we'll get in that CD is recorded from their Red Moon live, the one we've got the DVD already.

Yeh, I agree that there are already a number of live versions, but those were mixed for televisions. The mixing for speaker systems/pro audio equipment is a bit different. For DVDs and television, the audio medium that lots of people will use will be built-in television speakers. Because TVs are thin now, these speakers are pretty small and crappy, so engineers need to compensate for this during mixing. They need to make sure that the audio sounds as good as possible when played through that particular medium.

However, mixing for proper speaker systems/hi-fi/pro audio equipment? It's a different ball game! I'm just looking forward to the sound because ,assuming they do it properly, they should sound great. Besides, we've had a lot of live versions, but none I could play in my car!

:ayashii:

Just thinking, if the serenato live is the unedited one from one of their concerts in China (the one on tudou), it'd be interesting comparing the two 'tweaked' version vs. unedited version... :ayashii:

I hope they do tell us where all the songs are taken from :XD:

@Mwhlr: interesting point you brought there, I would have never thought of it. XD Personally, I have no idea about Sony's live albums' sound quality - I guess I only have Siam Shade's live album from 2 years ago, and I listened to it one time only iirc XD Don't know if someone around here is familiar with Sony's live albums to tell us if we should expect a nice result.

About the repetition of songs, I agree completely with murrue about the studio versions of songs like Ongaku. They're made with synths and programmed beats, etc, so they do lack the life and punch that a real band can deliver. On the other hand, I like to have as much different (live) versions as possible, so, in this case, I really think that Sony should have done the same as Flying Dog and made the second disc totally made out of unreleased content.

But I'm not buying this, anyway, so I'll be happy with I'll get for dl :ohoho:

Cerise said:
Just thinking, if the serenato live is the unedited one from one of their concerts in China (the one on tudou), it'd be interesting comparing the two 'tweaked' version vs. unedited version...

I hope it is, it's always interesting to compare raws and official releases.

Well... Lirica, Utsukushisa, and Ashita no Keshiki are enough....what I'm considering is just RE or LE...I'd like to have LE but with the latest announcement of YK Live Vol.9.... :blood:

I must do what I can to have the LE. I see it as a way to catch up to what I have been missing with Kalafina for all these years... Give me money, Gil. PLEASE.

^ I feel the same way :uh..: I'll be getting the LE. Oh my poor wallet :cry:

Let me have some too Gilgamesh :knife:

I need to try to convince myself to get the RE now that theres vol.9 dvd :cry:
....its not working :rain:

not only YK live 9, there is also another kalafina live release :omg:

:love:

◆◆Kalafina5周年記念BOOK発売決定!!◆◆

2012年1月23日に5周年を迎えるKalafina、
これを記念して5年間を一冊にまとめたファン必見のスペシャルブックが完成し
ました!
未公開ショット満載で、更に、5年間のLIVE SETLISTも全て掲載!
何度見返しても面白いこと間違いなし。
語り尽くせないKalafinaの魅力を是非ご覧下さい。

<商品概要>
タイトル:「Kalafina History 5th」
仕様:236ページ / オールカラー/A4サイズ
発売日:2013年1月23日

一般発売日に先駆けてファンクラブ先行予約販売を予定しています。
詳細決まりましたらメール・HPでご案内致します。
お楽しみに!!

:touched: :touched: my poor wallet...i'm buying the ticket to go see them in jan, the live cd, the yk live 9 bluray, and now this???!!!!!!! my wallet...............

^ seriously?? :leaf:

Title: "Kalafina History 5th"
Specifications: 236 pages / full color / A4 size
Release Date: January 23, 2013

"Special must-see book"
"Packed with unpublished shot" :omg: :omg: :omg: :nosebleed:

But.. :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

:omg: :omg: :omg: WAIT is this the book that comes with the LE of the live CD or yet another release that's separate on its own?!! :knife:

So has this "Kalafina History 5th" book been listed for pre-order anywhere? :confu: I can't find it on CDJ or Amazon... :cry: Or...is it not available outside of Japan? :ghost:

At this rate I'll have no organs left in my body to raise the amount of funding needed to sponsor my Kajiura-related purchases :knife: :XD:

Back