Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE “oblivious”

Does anyone have an invite to spare?
Edit:
Ah. Patience. I need to be patient.

but it gets downloaded fast, for me its 25% and im dling it for 2 hours, at this rate it will be done before midnight :sparkleguy:

@george, well, with my snail inet speed of 40 KB/s it will take forever to download orz. maybe i'll contact a friend of mine who works at a ISP and ask him to download the file

Downloading at around 20-40 KB/s too orz
Just finished watching the Tudou version though and that last part made me feel like crying a little :touched: Wakana-channnnnnn~~~~
And omg the interviews in between :nosebleed: Loved them so hard :dote:

The only gripe I have is the sound quality though. Can't really hear them very well but from what I can hear, it sounded like an awesome concert :dote:

^ Sound on the youtube video was much more audible so I think that was just bad audio compression causing the tudou video to sound crappy.

I'm seeing a surge in speed on xunlei. I might actually be able to finish by tomorrow~

Aaaah! You already know about Live on Jpopsuki! :ohoho:
I can't wait anymore while it will downloaded.
Look at screenlist here so many frames with Wacchan! :plot:

The live was amazing!! :sohappy: :sohappy: And there were so cute moments! :dote: especially at the end where Wakana is moved by reading messages from fans :cry:

Re:

HimeWakana said:
The live was amazing!! :sohappy: :sohappy: And there were so cute moments! :dote: especially at the end where Wakana is moved by reading messages from fans :cry:
You already watched it?! :stupidbox: :stupidtable:
I'm only at 42 % :cry:

Where's the dl link? Do you need to have a JpopSuki acct or is there a work around?

Re:

^
Hatouchan said:
He posted two ways of getting it. One is using this chinese site. You will need to install something to get it from here. I am still currently trying to figure out how to use the program... Thank goodness I'm trilingual.

The other is using JPopSuki. You will need to have a JpopSuki account to use it. However, registrations are closed. It is currently now an invite only site. I do not have an account.
For the XunLei site, it'll help if you know Chinese. I think it would be quite hard to guide you through it if you can not read Chinese. Speed is rather low as well. I recommend waiting for a public torrent or for other members to upload it elsewhere, though uploading a raw 1080p .ts file seems rather daunting.

No workaround for Jpopsuki.

Moonfesta~!!!! :dote: I must rush home to download it from xunlei. Thanks for providing the links. :chuu:

Full video is 1:25 h long :sohappy: Now watching.

I can try uploading if anyone wants but it will take about 2 days

IMO it seems there's some problem with their microphones, since they voices when singing most of the time sound kind of filtered as in they are distant :@_@:

Is it me or Wakana called the messages on the white board disqusting ? "kimochi warui" :XD:

You can also download the video on tudou by just typing 'kiss' in front of the 'tudou' in the page address (like: http://www.kisstudou.com/programs/view/Qgxh7YeR7l8, then on the new page right-click the link that appears and 'save target as'. (It saves it in .f4v format, though...) It took about 40-50 mins for me to dl this way...

EDIT:
Actually, here's the direct ink for those who want
Right-click, save target as (ignore all the other chinese words and stuff XD)

The video is faster then the audio by 1 sec :uh..:

Oh well at least its enjoying to watch, thanks for the dl link! :chuu:

<3 Keiko <3 :nosebleed:

Back