Kalafina 21st single "Hyakka Ryouran" (Katsugeki Touken Ranbu ED)

Not a show for me. OP was okay but I didn't like it as much as Mugen Ranbu Shou (sp).

I don't know, I'll try to get into it. I never played or looked into the game/plot and so was a bit lost in that first episode, besides that it's another history-paranoia plot and that the primary characters are literally existing weapons.

Though I do love a good group of various hot anime men. :ayashii:

My recent anime splurges have been either psychological, S.o.L., and Tsubasa and Pandora Hearts. But if I can wholeheartedly enjoy Boruto, which is way outside my preferences, I'm sure this shounen can receive a chance.

Though I do love a good group of various hot anime men. :ayashii:
Secretly fist bumps

Anyway, to be perfectly honest, I didn't know of Horrible Subs's existence because I live under a rock, but it seems pretty good, so thanks for letting me know that it exists :goodjob:

All this talk about aesthetically pleasing anime men and not one comment on how sizable bulges on the guys are almost nonexistent in anime. Heck, even blatant manservice anime Free! is disappointing in the crotch department.

All this talk about aesthetically pleasing anime men and not one comment on how sizable bulges on the guys are almost nonexistent in anime. Heck, even blatant manservice anime Free! is disappointing in the crotch department.

because it's targeted at entry level fangirl lmao i mean yaoi mangas also are not really satisfying in the crotch department, compared to bara and blatant hentai mangas.

(what's with this kind of discussion of crotch and bulges lolol)

i havent watched the show and maybe wont watch it until godknowswhen tho so i dont have much to say

I apologize, I didn't mean to steer this toward outing our lust, let's PLEASE remember the topic of the thread!
:bow:

I think that they're pretty shonen instead of bishonen except for two, but I have a wide taste in men and therefore a wide taste in anime men, so my judgement can be clouded.

I've seen this franchise referred to as 'sword bishies' or other synonyms more than I have it's actual name.

What is the topic of this thread? If it's sword wielding bishounen then I would prefer to discuss sword wielding bishoujo.

Back