Kalafina 21st single "Hyakka Ryouran" (Katsugeki Touken Ranbu ED)

I'm too lazy to search the odd channels. I'll catch it by tomorrow on uh, that site.
Be delaying the ED, my hype only groweth.

>_>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Edit literally 5 min later:
Okay its up on 'that' site you guys know what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
The entire day waiting for this and we didn't get the song, how dissapointing.
I'll try to watch the anime, I hope it's actually good and has more to offer than pretty boys.

the combat is got the Fate/Zero vibes
*cough*ufotablelovesflashyfights*cough*

Anyway, just watched the first episode, and it is pretty good, though not quite what I initially expected (I expected a more serious/less shounen show, in the vein of Fate or KnK). I still enjoy shounen shows, so that's not necessarily a bad thing. However, I felt the dialogue was a bit cheesy/cliché at times, with not much substance. Hopefully that gets better.

When the music for the ED came on I screamed because I thought THIS WAS THE JAPANESE FLAVOUR WE WERE PROMISED then when the vocals didn't come I realised it wasn't the Kala ED and I screamed again because I stayed up til 3am in my time to watch the episode D: D: D: D:

:XD: So far the plot is quite dumb, and cliched. Its basically evil monsters and good guys (/swords) arriving from the future and fighting over history. The lines are very usual as well. The music is good since this is basically a very similar setting as Bokumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto which was also by Fukasawa. OP is Okay.

Last edited:
The animation is gorgeous and the fight scenes are quite captivating. Not expecting much from the characters or story... I hope this doesn't turn into tales of zestiria the X tho...

The animation is gorgeous and the fight scenes are quite captivating. Not expecting much from the characters or story... I hope this doesn't turn into tales of zestiria the X tho...

What happened with zestiria btw? I never really watched the show, but my friends said that it was quite good

^9anime may work also. I don't sign up for accounts on these kinds of sites though because of hackers possibly stealing info (plus Kissanime seems to be down about every other week)

:XD: So far the plot is quite dumb, and cliched. Its basically evil monsters and good guys (/swords) arriving from the future and fighting over history. The lines are very usual as well. The music is good since this is basically a very similar setting as Bokumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto which was also by Fukasawa. OP is Okay.

You just mentioned this show and that made me horny. We can't expect such a great thing with this but maybe it will develop beyond bishounen at least I hope.

Zestiria the anime is far and above better than the game. They changed a lotttt tho

The real question is when does Berseria anime get to be a thing

-----------
Kissanime? Guess you guyz nebr h3rd of HS?

Back