Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

So can people who have their hands on the discs (documentary) verify that it doesn’t even include Japanese CCs, much less English subtitles? Although I’m sure I would enjoy watching it even without understanding what they’re saying, but it would be nice to get the full experience, especially for the price.

So can people who have their hands on the discs (documentary) verify that it doesn’t even include Japanese CCs, much less English subtitles? Although I’m sure I would enjoy watching it even without understanding what they’re saying, but it would be nice to get the full experience, especially for the price.
No subtitle in any language.

I want to watch but torrenting is taking too long nooooo

I'm kinda worried about Hikaru in that clip... I mean, in the place when she was going down the minor scale, it seemed way too jerky for a professional singer... I mean, I don't have any training but I feel I could go down that scale smoother than her. It's worrying. And Em (the key serenato is in) isn't exactly that high a key, where she was singing...

Anyway, Wakana and Keiko both sounded really good in that clip, very impressive. Loved how Keiko sounded more like a traditional Japanese singer there (sorta similar to Rikki from sound horizon)

After watching the Arena Live, I concluded that Keiko now has a higher range than Hikaru, and kind of by a large margin. I consider Hikaru to be an alto singer now more than a mezzo soprano, since Keiko can the same notes that Hikaru used to with ease (see Mune no Yukue and in your eyes from Arena Live as examples). It's kind of sad, considering Kalafina used to be a group with singers that can cover many ranges. I don't like to compare my range to Hikaru's because I'm a soprano and have Wakana's range, but when compared to Keiko, an alto, you can really see it.

After watching the Arena Live, I concluded that Keiko now has a higher range than Hikaru, and kind of by a large margin. I consider Hikaru to be an alto singer now more than a mezzo soprano, since Keiko can the same notes that Hikaru used to with ease (see Mune no Yukue and in your eyes from Arena Live as examples). It's kind of sad, considering Kalafina used to be a group with singers that can cover many ranges. I don't like to compare my range to Hikaru's because I'm a soprano and have Wakana's range, but when compared to Keiko, an alto, you can really see it.
I've also started thinking that Hikaru has become an alto as well, pretty much anything higher than an F4 sounds at least somewhat strained. While Keiko can get a little strained in the higher limits of the 4th octave, it does seem at this point she can go higher than Hikaru.

Back