Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

Hi, I've been looking around, and I can't seem to find any mention of where I could buy this DVD other than online. Does anyone know if it's being sold in shops in Japan? I have a feeling that I saw something about it being sold at Tsutaya, but Tsutaya is a rental shop, so probably that was wrong... have any of you heard anything about this?

I went and got a copy!! I was disappointed that there was no special display or big deal made about it in the shop, and surprised that they were 6000+ yen EACH, not as a set (I should read more carefully) but I'm really excited to see them!!

I went and got a copy!! I was disappointed that there was no special display or big deal made about it in the shop, and surprised that they were 6000+ yen EACH, not as a set (I should read more carefully) but I'm really excited to see them!!

It was clearly displayed in the newspost that they had 6000 Yen each :) https://canta-per-me.net/2018/04/ka...versary-live-bd-dvd-and-documentary-movie-bd/. The case given with the First Press Docum didnt contain the other one but you had to buy separately.

My copy arrived yesterday... it's such a great concert! I was mostly interested in seeing Lirica, Serenato, Adore, Progressive and Hyakka Ryouran live - and wow, those are stunning perfomances :D

I've only watched about 1/4 the concert yet its amazing. The performance and mixing are superlative and you can tell there is something special about this moment. Everyone seems to be giving their all, 110% of their capabilities and taking songs to the next level.

Back