• XenForo had been updated to 2.0.4. Report issues here.

Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD//DVD Release June 13/2018)

Technically, yes, I could. Only thing is that a song usually takes around 10-15 minutes to translate, and I can't even find time to sit down and do that. :uh..: Translating the documentary would probably take around 2.5 to 3 times its duration (depending on how much talking there is, how many times there will be places where I need to rewind over and over to hear that one word I'm not catching, etc), which is probably around half a day, which is next to impossible. Sorry:bow:

That said, if someone finds Japanese subtitles for it (e.g. for the hearing-impaired), do send them my way :bow:
How much money do you think would incentivize you to do this though? If a bunch of us crowdfunded it, maybe you be paid.

yuki.n

I eat sleep and breathe Yuki
How much money do you think would incentivize you to do this though? If a bunch of us crowdfunded it, maybe you be paid.
Thank you for the offer, but I wouldn't accept crowdfunded money for this. It goes against my principles. :bow:

Furthermore, it still wouldn't solve the actual problem, which is lack of time and brain-power.

They wont do it because its not any kind of amazingly popular band they could earn lots of money from the licencing, it ll likely cost them more than they will earn.

Hi, I've been looking around, and I can't seem to find any mention of where I could buy this DVD other than online. Does anyone know if it's being sold in shops in Japan? I have a feeling that I saw something about it being sold at Tsutaya, but Tsutaya is a rental shop, so probably that was wrong... have any of you heard anything about this?

I went and got a copy!! I was disappointed that there was no special display or big deal made about it in the shop, and surprised that they were 6000+ yen EACH, not as a set (I should read more carefully) but I'm really excited to see them!!
It was clearly displayed in the newspost that they had 6000 Yen each :) https://canta-per-me.net/2018/04/ka...versary-live-bd-dvd-and-documentary-movie-bd/. The case given with the First Press Docum didnt contain the other one but you had to buy separately.