Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

I have seen both the DVD today and I'm so full of emotions!! :comeback::comeback::comeback: I found the girls particularly consistent for the whole live!! Wacchan was in her top form, Keechan too and Hicchan really surprised me in various songs with her falsetto, that personally I really like! The girls were evidentely full of mixed feelings and they tried to put all their effort for creating an unforgettable experience for all the fans!! There were a lot of shipping moments, for my happyness, expecially during Ongaku, that huggggg :love::love: I would really liked to see another set of dresses or some particular outfit!! Also the stage was so simply decorated, compared to other lives! But apart this I totally enjoyed the full performance! And for the first time the mics were balanced properly!! The girls were clearly heard in all songs, without strange noises! About the movie, it's really pretty and well done, but I would have preferred to see more backstage scenes, despite the live clips!

From these hours with the girls in front of the tv, I felt the loneliness, I realized another time what made me fall in love with them T____T That unique magic that comes from naturally when their voices come together! I really miss it and I'm praying that soon they will come back like a trio! I desire only this

Last edited by a moderator:
Τhanks so much!!! While it still sounds very good, this arrangement + the accordiion, has completely kicked out the indian style the original had.

Last edited:
Is it just me or in this live, the drum is more audible than any other kalafina lives before?

If someone finds the mp3 files of the concert can you let me know please? I know they are on VK but, I was hoping to find a zip o torrent with all the songs if posible

:love: Downlodo, my dudes. 5.1gb.
:love: plus audio.

Also Lolifina.

amwpY7nThHM.jpg23FwKWD7x3E.jpgw0VvboR78M0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone else cry watching this?
Cause I'm only in the RYB in the silence overture and i already started bawling when I realised the stage set up are actually giant flag.
Far out. My heart.

^ didnt, so far, and im half-way.

its not the first time they got a big flag on a stage.

LOL at that momment Capture.JPG

Also loved the musicians introduction part, each one gone crazy improvising :XD:

its obvious the cut something between ongaku end and heavenly blue start because the second started too suddenly.

Last edited:
In case anyone else is also annoyed by the audio/video offset in the 5GB rip, set VLC's audio track synchronisation to 0.150s - that's approximately the right value.

Back