• XenForo had been updated to 2.0.4. Report issues here.

Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

Did anyone else cry watching this?
Cause I'm only in the RYB in the silence overture and i already started bawling when I realised the stage set up are actually giant flag.
Far out. My heart.

^ didnt, so far, and im half-way.

its not the first time they got a big flag on a stage.

LOL at that momment Capture.JPG

Also loved the musicians introduction part, each one gone crazy improvising :XD:

its obvious the cut something between ongaku end and heavenly blue start because the second started too suddenly.

Last edited:

yuki.n

I eat sleep and breathe Yuki
In case anyone else is also annoyed by the audio/video offset in the 5GB rip, set VLC's audio track synchronisation to 0.150s - that's approximately the right value.

Westkana

HA! I live in her CLOSET!
I've never uploaded a video to YouTube, but I thought there were some translation features, like automated captions or crowd-sourced subs, that you could enable when you post YouTube videos. Does anyone know anything about that?
The subtitles have to be manually entered, other than the "automatic" captions for the language the video is in (though it's based on voice recognition so it's not always accurate). For what we want, someone would need to translate the movie then manually enter those translations into the video

The subtitles have to be manually entered, other than the "automatic" captions for the language the video is in (though it's based on voice recognition so it's not always accurate). For what we want, someone would need to translate the movie then manually enter those translations into the video
So the automatic captions are only in the original language? Oh well. I would rather have crude automated captions rather than nothing, but I guess I’ll just have to make do without. You’d think with the advances in AI and machine learning, we would have pretty accurate translation software by now that works in real time with video playback.