Kajiura's twitter discussion

Re:

george1234 said:
I wonder how she's able to type greek letters, so far I have seen φ and ε Ι wonder if she knows what she types or she does just to form the smily :ayashii:
They seem to like to use a cyrillic letter Д too :ohoho:

There are lots of cute Japanese emoticons. ψ(`∇´)ψ

But I don't know what this one is -> ( ゚இωஇ゚)゚

Any console is dangerous in the wrong hands! They're like time vacuums.

IIRC during one of Boston interviews Yuki said that she was playing Chrono Trigger on DS, but was bored since she knows most of the game since the times of the original. The interviewer even suggested her to try Monster Hunter instead. :XD: So Yuki has a DS... And now, a PSP, too. :ayashii: :sohappy:
I suspect he might also have a PS2, even if it might have been bought solely for checking how Xenosaga 2 turned out in whole. :plot:
Hm, I wonder if she will plan on buying the Madoka RPG when that comes out.

^ I like Professor Layton games. I wonder what games Kajiura would actually play. :confu:

^ I'd say Elite Beat Agents, definitely :plot:

Maybe some Super Mario? :confu:

But she will be sad because her music wont be featured

But she can comfort herself by playing Senritsu no Stratus. :XD:
Although I hope she's not involved with PMMM Portable solely because she has no time herself. After all she did for Xenosaga series, the producers would have to be out of their mind not to invite her. :knife:

So do I! I wonder if she plays Pokemon games...

Planning to stuff her mailbox with friend codes? :plot: :psst: :XD:

^ I'd say Elite Beat Agents, definitely

Why import and play EBA when there are two installments of the original Osu Tatakae Ouendan there? :ohoho:

SUPER MARIO THE BEST!

:V:

But I have a suspicion that Yuki might like the kind of games she's known to have written for - JRPGs and VN-style adventure games. :ayashii:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Planning to stuff her mailbox with friend codes? :plot: :psst: :XD:

I wish I could...I don't even have one assigned to me for White yet :XD:

Nick Hunter said:
Why import and play EBA when there are two installments of the original Osu Tatakae Ouendan there? :ohoho:

Oh, that's what it's called :ayashii: I meant the Japanese version, but I wasn't sure what the name of it was there :spotlight:

Haha, I'm trying to imagine an OTO level set to Yuki's music, but I don't know what kind of crazy plot would the authors come up with for it. :ohoho: :XD:

Back