Kajiura's twitter discussion

yuki is better off alone XD no more kajiuraXrevo or kajiuraXkorenaga hehe

^ Kajiura x Revo is wanted. Sajin no Kanata e was so beautiful... how can you dislike it? :XD:

Re:

murrue02 said:
no more kajiuraXrevo or kajiuraXkorenaga hehe

I have to sort-of agree on the first point...Sajin no Kanata e was wonderful, but the whole 'performance' aspect of it (i.e. Revo-san walking around and swirling his cape, the narration, etc.) was a little strange :innocent:

But if Koichi-san leaves, then who would do the wonderful guitar solos? :plz:

^ wonderful guitarist in this world isn't just Korenaga Koichi, dear ninetales :TdT:

^ Oh, I know... :spotlight: :plot:

It's just that he's my personal favorite. I never particularly liked that style of guitar-playing until I heard him play the solo at the end of Salva Nos live. One of my friends, who loves Kajiura-sensei's music, can't understand why I love the way he plays so much. :ohoho:

https://twitter.com/#!/Fion0806/status/ ... 4414657537 and next :

「髪をブローする時は、下を向くなどしてともかく生え際から乾かすとふわっと感が出て良い」というのを読んで、ほほうと思って試してみたら、素敵な獅子舞が出来上がったなう。
考えて見れば元々ボリュームが出ちゃいがちな髪なのに、何故そのようなトライをしようと思ったのか?(・_・?
今日の俺はワイルドだぜ……(ミ ̄∇ ̄ 彡)
お出かけなう。ちゃんと色々な液体(笑)などで押さえたから、もう獅子舞ではなくてよ!!−=≡ヘ(* - -)ノ

Free translation:
I read that, when you blow dry your hair upside down starting from the ends, it feels fluffy. I tried that, and I ended up with a wonderful lion mane. I wonder why I even did that at the first place, since my hair tends to get volume... I'm wild today (ミ ̄∇ ̄ 彡)
Going out - fixed my hair with various liquids so I'm not a lion anymore!−=≡ヘ(* - -)ノ

A few hours later:

https://twitter.com/#!/Fion0806/status/ ... 5224291328
ただいまなう……電車で寝落のあげく乗り過ごすを何度も繰り返してやっと帰宅……寝不足+風邪薬の威力半端ないです……。・゚゚・(>_<;)・゚゚・。東京プチ旅行をしてしまった……。
こんなに我が家が遠かったとは……。
いつもの風邪薬が効かないから別の飲んでみたんだけど、これはもう怖くて飲めないでありまする(>_<)。まあ…ちょっと多めに飲んじゃったんだけどさ。(いけません)

I'm back... I kept falling asleep in the train and missed my stop a bunch of times, and finally I'm back... it's the power of lack of sleep + cold medicine... 。・゚゚・(>_<;)・゚゚・。 I made a small trip inside Tokyo....
didn't know my house was that far....
The cold medicine I always take doesn't really work so I tried taking another one, but I'm scared now, I'm not taking it again (>_<)。oh well... I might have taken too much as well. (no good)

Guess so, there are some medicines (like antibiotics) that make you sleepy I think :XD:

Well nobody can stay helthy for ever, let wish her a fast recovery!

It seems to be just a cold, and that kind of medicine really makes a person asleep. Seems to be no big deal. Kajiura-san, drop the meds, get some rest and a cup of tea. Way better XD

Re:

Yuki88 said:
^ Kajiura x Revo is wanted. Sajin no Kanata e was so beautiful... how can you dislike it? :XD:
oh no, i don't dislike sajin no kanata e,it's my favorite after all. fans kind a like YUKIxREVO love team.hehe i just want the LONE YUKI :shy:

Hmm, Kajiura was talking about working on Kalafina 3rd album and then this tweet appeared:

Fion0806 said:
そして某作品のサウンドトラックもウキウキワクワク同時進行中であります!

Is there any soundtrack she's currently working on? I can't remember anything recent :confu:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
Is there any soundtrack she's currently working on? I can't remember anything recent :confu:
Hmm... When she said "作品", it's almost like she's implying it's a project that has yet to be officially announced. Then again, if she's talking about simultaneous composition work together with Kalafina's 3rd album in fall, I can't help but think it's the Fate Zero OST. The "某" part intrigues me though. :confu:

No there's nothing she currently works that its announced apart from Fate/Zero. Does it have to be soundtrack because FictionJunction album comes to my mind.

Re:

george1234 said:
No there's nothing she currently works that its announced apart from Fate/Zero. Does it have to be soundtrack because FictionJunction album comes to my mind.
Yep -> "某作品のサウンドトラック" (A certain work/project's soundtrack)

the current project she's working now which includes soundtrack is Fate/Zero, so Fate/Zero is the first thing that comes to my mind.i hope she doesn't overwork herself
1b38f9e2.gif

This is interesting...Koichi-san tweeted a picture of his cat, and Kajiura-sensei replied:

@KORE1225 是永先生、すごく可愛くて……何というか幻想的な猫ちゃんであります……!

Note the 'Korenaga-sensei' part :fwa:

I guess it makes sense, since he's around four or five years older than her, but it's still strange to me. Kajiura-sensei is not only a wonderful composer, she's a wonderful musician too, whereas (in my opinion) Koichi-san's strength lies more in his guitar playing than in his composition...

...But I digress :XD:

And Google, of course, butchers the translation as usual :spotlight:

I guess it makes sense, since he's around four or five years older than her, but it's still strange to me. Kajiura-sensei is not only a wonderful composer, she's a wonderful musician too, whereas (in my opinion) Koichi-san's strength lies more in his guitar playing than in his composition...

maybe she called him "sensei" to show respect?she also worked with him in some arrangements right.hahaha i don't know where it's coming from.only yuki knows.but korenaga-san is a nice guy.think we should ask him? :ayashii: :plot:

^ I don't know...it might be rude to ask. I don't think we should :desksweat:

Back