Kajiura's twitter discussion

Re:

george1234 said:
No there's nothing she currently works that its announced apart from Fate/Zero. Does it have to be soundtrack because FictionJunction album comes to my mind.
Exactly, announced. One day we listen to stone cold and the next day we listen to stone cold and eternal blue (that's a real example) :XD:

^and we made a fuzz over it
isn't it so sweet when chiaki called her Kaji-chan huh
:omg:

Noticed today that Kajiura-sensei and Koichi-san had a large discussion involving the new Kalafina songs. Only problem is, Google Translate butchers it as usual and I'm a bit too busy to translate it.

Fion0806 said:
そんなKalafinaちゃんに思いを馳せつつ今日も((φ(._.*)カキカキ(*._.)φ))。「メロディーを作らない」事の難しさをかみしめつつこの曲の仕上げなう。
KORE1225 said:
それ、もしかして...俺弾くやつ?
Fion0806 said:
いいえ、是永さんにお願いする曲はメロディーたっぷりだぜがっつり歌い上げちまったぜ参ったか!的な曲(今の所は多分)であります!( ̄^ ̄ゞ 今回もどうぞ宜しくお願い致します〜。
KORE1225 said:
ちっ!(笑)
Fion0806 said:
……ご所望でしたら、メロディー全く無しコード3つ以下とりあえず最初っから最後までEGカモォォォン!♪(v〃∇〃)ハ(〃∇〃v)♪…的な曲も作っておきますが……( ̄ー ̄)
KORE1225 said:
たまにあるでしょ!w...いや、また珍しく7thありのインド系リフ可なやつかと思ったの。
Fion0806 said:
まあ、あまりたまにでもなくありますがw (^o^*)ゞ。……そして今回はインド系は無いのですw。何系だろう?うーんとシリアス系……w。

Could anyone give a quick rundown? :plz:

Also, what does that "w" thing mean? Is it supposed to be fangs or something?? :confu:

^ Oh, so 'w' is a variation of 笑. I see, thanks! :dote: Though with adorable 笑 around, I don't see why they need 'w' too...

^ well, it's much simpler to just type w then having to type warau imo :XD:

^ True :XD:

Well, if I want 笑, I type emi and delete the mi part. Actually I translate 笑 as emi too :plot:

Is there any chance you could give a rundown of their tweets, if you can...? :plz:

i found this tweet cute

Fion0806 said:
wake up wake up! wake up wake up!い〜ま、あい〜がつ〜きぬ〜ける〜♪ ( ^0^)θ~♪

^ :shy:

And, because I'm too persistent for my own good:

Anyone? Quick translation of the conversation...? :plz:

I wonder how she's able to type greek letters, so far I have seen φ and ε Ι wonder if she knows what she types or she does just to form the smily :ayashii:

Back