Kajiura's twitter discussion

^ Uh, I think so :desksweat:

It seems likely, but I can't be sure. The way he acts sometimes seems to prove it too. Who knows?? :imdead:

That's why I'm rooting for Kajiura-sensei and Jr.! :cheer:

who cares, his arrangements are awesome :ohoho:

I dont have problem with gays unless a) i've to talk to them b) they want more info about me :uh..:

lately too many people are rumoured to be gays and that's suspicious :glasses:

I don't care either, I was just very surprised to hear it since I've never ever thought he was one :ohoho:

^
Yep. I've heard guys refer to their wife using 夫 (tsuma). And while we're on the subject, I reckon if we are to take it as a joke of sorts, these kinds are actually quite common. I mean, lots of women jokingly refer to some of their "close female buddies" (comprehend it however you like :XD: ) as 旦那 (danna), which is the more common word used by ladies to refer to their husbands. It goes the other way around too. :ohoho:

^ :white: Why do I miss all this pertinent information in my Japanese studies?

So I suppose that his use of that kanji doesn't really prove anything... :ayashii:

Plus there's this, on his Wikipedia page. I know this is a bit off-topic, but I've been dying for some help translating it :bow:

アメリカ人の女性と結婚、地元の大分とカリフォルニアで挙式を挙げている。

Does that say what I think it says?

Re:

ninetales said:
アメリカ人の女性と結婚、地元の大分とカリフォルニアで挙式を挙げている。

Does that say what I think it says?
Haha yes, that pretty much quashes all that speculation. He married an American lady, and held the ceremony mostly in his hometown as well as in California.

^
I guess his wife is one of the reasons why he's considered proficient in English according to his wiki info. :XD:

Thanks for the translation Keiri. I tried translating it myself but ran up against a bit of a wall thanks to the wording.

And I want to apologize too...I stand corrected about Koichi-san :bow:

Uh, what was this thread about again?? :plot:

*sighs*

So... no Yuki x Korenaga

Ok... maybe it's Yuki x Konno :ayashii:

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/statuses/56175709890162688

Macの電源を忘れて取りに戻り、新幹線のチケットを忘れてまた戻り、何故かJRを逆方面に乗り、乗り直したら線路の障害物とかで全線止まって大いに焦り、でも何故か新幹線に間に合った。何故間に合ったのか自分でも良く分からない。

on her way from Tokyo to Nagoya, apparently when she got to the train station in Tokyo...

"I forgot the charger of my Mac so I had to go back, then forgot the shinkansen (super-fast train) ticket so I went back again, somehow I took the train on the opposite direction, when I got on the correct one there was some obstacle on the lines so we had to wait, however I still made it on time to take the shinkansen. Even I don't know how I managed to make it on time."

Hahaha :XD: , that reminds me that yesterday I entered the wrong class and I didnt noticed it because the subject was the same as the one we had done in the last lesson, but of 2 year later lol I noticed it about 15 mins later when there was intermission, When I got 2 floors up I entered the class of International Law because it was close to the one I wanted to go, (its was auditorium 4 while I wanted to go to #5 but the numbers were hidden by the crappy students parties posters :uh..: ) fortunately noticed it fast and finally entered to the right class :XD:

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
*sighs*

So... no Yuki x Korenaga

Ok... maybe it's Yuki x Konno :ayashii:

Kajiura-sensei and Jr.! Come on, give it a chance! Just look at how cute they looked together :shy:

yuki.n said:
"I forgot the charger of my Mac so I had to go back, then forgot the shinkansen (super-fast train) ticket so I went back again, somehow I took the train on the opposite direction, when I got on the correct one there was some obstacle on the lines so we had to wait, however I still made it on time to take the shinkansen. Even I don't know how I managed to make it on time."

:plot: :ohoho: :XD: Sounds like something from the beginning of a movie, but it's so cute :dote:

Re: Re:

LOL it happened to me too... when I was in my way to university, I got on a train, looked at the map of the subway and it seemed to me I'd got the wrong direction. So on the next station I got off, took the train to the opposite direction and passed 2 stations before they announced the name of the station that exactly was on the wrong way. I was like WTF?? and rushed to the map and realised that the first time I'd got on the right train... So I had to get off and change trains again... :bloodlust:

ninetales said:
Kajiura-sensei and Jr.! Come on, give it a chance! Just look at how cute they looked together :shy:

You have the point :XD:

Back