Good Things that Happened to You!!!

Someone sent me a Kalafina Christmas postcard in the mail. I don't know who it was :confu: but thanks :w00t:.

Got some of my college applications back and I got into one of my top choices, Chapman University. The only thing is I want to double major in both Creative Writing and in Japanese, and Chapman only offers Japanese as a minor :/
Still it's pretty exciting that I got in, I wasn't feeling confident about my college essays at all lol

this past week I've realized just how amazing and strong my camp community is and I'm so grateful to be a part of it

I finally have some free time today to watch stuff on my tv, go online and finish up Christmas stuff! I have either had a cold, headache, or not feeling well. I still have a cold and get bad headaches.

This last week has been fun. My niece stayed from Sat-Wed last week and then stayed from Fri-Sun this last weekend. (My brother in law's mother had a seizure so we got to take care of Lia more! I mean, I am sad about the seizure, and hope that she is okay. They say she is going to bounce back from this, which is a good thing!) She is just growing up so fast. She will be 3 next month! I can't believe it, makes her Auntie feel old. heh I got hugs and smiles every morning/night and got to read to her and play play-doh with her. Her stories really are something else and imagination. And also her energy! Wow... if i had that much energy at 6 a.m... well, I could do all the things. lol She really does bring me such joy and distracts me from all the pain.

Also got Kala's winter album and Maon's album. Maon's I was a little disappointed with, but the Kala one I enjoyed. Christmas is almost here! Ahhh! It seems that when you are older the holidays are more stressful, than fun. It ends up being fun but just getting ready can be tiring. Oh, and there's only 25 more days until Yuki in Hollywood!!!!!! :dote::dote::innocent:

OMG I LOVE MY SISTER
For my birthday my sister is gonna draw a huge full sized watercolor picture of Kajiura, Wakana, Yuriko, Remi (in place of Keiko :/ ), and Kaori so I can have them sign it at the LA concert next week (the concert is also just 4 days after my birthday btw hehe)

I'm so excited, I'll post the pic here once it's done!

Double post but
Preordered both the Nintendo Switch and the Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition
I'm hyped af for the new Nintendo console, it legitimately looks awesome and I really hope it does well.
While the launch lineup is pretty lackluster, the lineup for the rest of the year is absolutely stellar (New Zelda, Mario, Square Enix RPG and Xenoblade 2!!!) and to be honest, I'm not going to be interested in playing anything other than Zelda at launch anyways.

Now all I want is some Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts on the Switch and I'll die happy.

Double post but
Preordered both the Nintendo Switch and the Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition
I'm hyped af for the new Nintendo console, it legitimately looks awesome and I really hope it does well.
While the launch lineup is pretty lackluster, the lineup for the rest of the year is absolutely stellar (New Zelda, Mario, Square Enix RPG and Xenoblade 2!!!) and to be honest, I'm not going to be interested in playing anything other than Zelda at launch anyways.

Now all I want is some Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts on the Switch and I'll die happy.
I also pre-ordered the switch version of BotW, but I haven't gotten to pre-ordering the console itself. My local Gamestop was already out of pre-orders so I need to pre-order it online.

I'm also hyped af for it, it seems like it'll (hopefully) bring Nintendo back into the gaming world after the Wii U flop!

Ugh, I want it, my bro will have it for sure because of Zelda. I wish the Wii u and Wii games were compatible. I only have the Wii and wanted to get a Wii u, maybe if I have money left from this trip. Heh

Ugh, I want it, my bro will have it for sure because of Zelda. I wish the Wii u and Wii games were compatible. I only have the Wii and wanted to get a Wii u, maybe if I have money left from this trip. Heh
The game is also releasing for the Wii U, so if you do have money left after the trip you could buy that version of the game if you wanted to

Dunno if it counts but I'm buying my new phone.

Aahh Sony, you have been taking my money so...SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY again!

At a work meeting, I got a reward for perfect attendance which felt pretty nice. On top of being acknowledged as a person who was very useful during the Holiday Season last year. It makes it feel like the long 9-10 hour shifts and waking up on super early Sunday Mornings are worth it. (Aside from just getting my paycheck)

^Congrats! I like getting things like that, or at least an acknowledgement. We got a gold star at the movie theater where I worked for who sold the most sodas a month. I had about 5 I think. And yes, paychecks are nice. *sigh* Wish I was working right now.

Still had fun in Vegas. Saw family, had a really good steak dinner and margarita. Tried new things in Little Tokyo, like udon, and mochi! Mochi I loved. Got banana pocky and my strawberry chocolates. Got to see my brother yesterday and catch up on some shows. Going to do that now, since I still have a lot before this week's. I wish I could stay up all night to finish them. heh

I also just ordered Nana Mizuki's new album and the Kalafina With Strings Pamphlet. Going to start getting them now. Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
My new headphones arrived today after my last ones broke and they sound awesome (Currently listening to HnS from the Arena Live) :sohappy:

Also earbuds arrived with it cause my old earbuds got a short in them so now I can actually hear my music while on the bus :dote:

Always nice to have a good set of headphones. I used to use earbuds for years until I found some headphones that felt comfortable. Luckily they were also some great quality sennheisers, so got quality and comfort in one. Not cheap but worth it for making everything sound better.

I personally have a pair of AudioTechnica noise-cancellation headphones for flights/trains, and a pair of Aftershokz bone-conduction bluetooth headphones for when I'm walking/cycling. I really love both of them, the noise-cancellation ones because I can even get into a propeller plane without damaging my ears, and the bone-conduction ones because I can safely listen to music while cycling!

Plus I managed to remove the rooibos tea stain from my carpet using just white vinegar (but a lot of it). Now it looks like new!

I ordered: Nana Mizuki's new album, the Christmas Kalafina pamphlet, the new single on vinyl and cd/bd, and the Arena live bd. My poor wallet. *sigh* But I will love getting the packages! Also just bought an Aimer album off iTunes. I am surprised at how much is on there. I want to buy all albums.. must show restraint. lol

Oh, also don't have the pounding headache I had last night, yay!

Congratulations @shiro !!! :w00t:

So, does this mean we can ping you to help us when we need help with lyrics and/or other translations? :plot:

Back