Good Things that Happened to You!!!

^What is it? lol

Multiple things: 1. My niece came and stayed over the weekend. She is such a ray of sunshine, well except when she starts to whine. lol Her laugh is contagious and we play this toss the kitty game up the stairs. She sits on the top of the stairs and I have a lot of Meowchis (round kitty plushes) and someone throws the kitties up to her and she tosses them back down or slides them down the railing. heh She laughs hysterically and my friend Sara came on Sun and we played the game. She read to her on her bed (the fouton), and snuggled next to me and held my hand. :dote:
2. Kalafina tomorrow! It was shipped, like almost the moment I checked my email and then I checked CDJ and it said shipped. So the email popped up. lol I was like... "I want a million dollars!" But no luck. I am getting it tomorrow and will listen to the vinyl version first. Haven't played any of my records in awhile.
3. Oh also got to hear some new Yuki music today in Zaregoto! Even though I couldn't hear it all that well lol

I'll post it when it arrives, it's more Kalafina stuff naturally :ayashii:. Something I've been looking for for ages too.

Back on topic, multiple things are good right now. NieR: Automata is amazing and sales are coming in for it, it looks like it's doing well. Considering how much of a niche the original game was, it's really good to see it selling so well, it deserves it. On top of that, the soundtrack is goddamn perfect and my copy will be arriving tomorrow~. Plus, the new Kalafina single is grand. Sadly I don't have it on order due to money reasons, but I'll have to get a copy at some point because damn, it's finally a release I'm fully impressed with. And on top of all of THAT, Lindsey Stirling's concert last night was wonderful, really impressive show. I'm still not a huge fan of some of the stuff on Brave Enough and she played a whole bunch of it, but it was too damn enjoyable during the live that I don't mind too much. Just hope the next album is better.

Niece (and nephew) fever is extremely contagious! :XD:

My nieces just screamed "YIYI" (aunty) and ran into my arms just now. Except I didn't plan on having 2 heads smash into my lower stomach area. Ow. :imdead:

I remember reading something on here that went "One thing good about nieces and nephews is that you get to play with them and then when they get upset you can pass to the parents." True thing that. :ayashii:

WOW Something Rotten was phenomenal. My face hurt from laughing and smiling so much. Great show

Just ordered Kalafina's Magia pamphlet and Arena Clear File set! The clear file is back ordered, but I should be getting the pamphlet soon. Working on getting those now. Though a lot of them are no longer available on CDJ. Grr.

@Seasonreaper Wow! You went!!!! so lucky. I wanted to see the Brave Enough tour, I saw Music Box, and it was amazing. But I wanted to hear The Arena live. Love that song. Yeah, I don't like some of it either. But there are some songs that stand out like Arena. It must have been incredible. I am just amazed at how she can still perform after losing her friend and now her dad. But I guess it is therapeutic for her. Speaking of now I am going!!! May 25th, please come fast! It's in my birth month, and my bday present. My dad is taking me. Sooo excited, though she's not doing a meet and greet this time. The band that is opening isn't bad either.

Last edited by a moderator:
my advisor is trying to get the head of special collections to teach an archives class next spring GOD i hope it happens

My Arena Live Clear File B and Magia 2011 pamphlet has been shipped! But it's the slowest method possible, so I'll expect it in about 2 months. heh (My Arena Live BD though arrived kind of quickly but my Nana Mizuki cd did not)

On Saturday I went to the Il Volo concert in Bologna with a friend who had invited me. It was absolutely magnificent!
They sang really well, and there were moments (for example during Nessun dorma) when I had to remind myself to breathe because it was so intense. The live orchestra did a splendid job, and it was honestly magic to listen to such beautiful music :D

^Congrats!

Yesterday was a good day. Got to spend a little longer with my niece. She was in the tub and I was in the bathroom too and she said "Auntie, I love you" it's times like that that you wish you had it on tape. She is such a sweetheart. She can shovel in ice cream like crazy lol. She is 3 going on 30. Her stories and songs are smile worthy, and also you wish you could record each time. Her laugh is contagious too.

Also it was my birthday on the 9th, I had a party on the 6th and got some good things. We had fun playing games. My brother came on my bday and mom made my favorite dish: chicken roll ups. Also... these two weeks are ending. Next week will be less busy. yay!

Because I'm done with literally everything in those classes, I basically have 3 free periods in a row (being Art, Geometry, and French). I really have no reason to go for the other classes, either, as it's basically busywork to fill up the time until finals next week

I got to see Lindsey Stirling's film Brave Enough, on Youtube Red, I highly recommend seeing it. You can get the month free, like I did. I got to catch up on some shows... still have a LOT to watch. Been home for the past two days and it's been great, well except for being hot. Had good dinners both nights. Watched Stargate and now off to bed.

I found The end of the world by Angela. I love this song so much. I knew I had it somewhere. lol Also excited to see my niece tomorrow and then Thurs is the concert!!! So excited.

I graduate in a few weeks. :dote:
Then in July, I go to Anime Expo to meet up with the guy I've been flirting with/talking to for a few months now, and I'm super super excited but also really nervous.
Don't wanna give TMI, but long story short, he's a pretty big famous Youtuber that I've liked for a while, so I reached out to him, and we've just been talking every day since like late March. I established early on that I have strong feelings for him, and he was thaaankfully receptive. I'm also grateful he considers me physically attractive and that he's being very very flirtatious with me (as am I with him xD), but the issue lies in that he's nearly a decade older than me, and he lives in Ohio, while I live in CA.
And long distance relationships are not something either of us want, we had that discussion early on. Still though, the fact remains that I will be seeing him in a month, so we just agreed to see what happens when we do see each other, but STILL I'm really damn nervous lol :touched::touched:

^Good luck! That is awesome though. I had been talking with a friend for about 10 years now. He is married and is expecting kids now, but early on he would call me Chii (from Chobits) and I would call him Hideki. He said it was weird that I didn't call him that. haha But he also lived in Canada and I am in the US. *sigh* I'll never have a proper relationship.

I saw Lindsey Stirling live on Thurs!!! It was AMAZING! I highly recommend you search on youtube, do it right now. You will be satisfied. She is so talented, I wish I could play that well, let alone be that flexible. haha I can barely stand still and play, and she dances! She played 11 songs, and it was in a concert with 2 other bands, that were okay. But that lasted an hour until her. And she lasted an hour. Though she has rap now... which I find annoying. She ends with it, or at least with this tour. We ducked out early. I went with my dad and we were supposed to meet up with some of his friends from work. They forgot their tickets and then got lost. So we saw them at the concert though, we were sitting close by. I am soooo glad I got to see her play the new songs. I love The Arena so much. And now I like a few other songs even more. This is my 3rd time seeing her. I wish she would do a collab with Yuki though, since they both worked on video game music. *sigh* I can dream. Anyways, it was a fabulous night and it made me forget all of the other stuff.

Also on Wed I got to see my niece, who is 3 going on 20 heh. She is so sweet. I got to read to her and I got snuggles. I gave her a my little pony book and play set and she loved it and thanked me. She held my hand on the way to ice cream. I love her and her parents so much. She just brightens my day also.

I'm making a 500 mile round trip to London to see Distant Worlds in November, and now Band-Maid just announced they're doing a concert there the day beforehand so I can easily attend both in one trip. Just need to get tickets for BM and I'm good.

^I wish I could do long plane rides so I could see Kalafina's 10th anniversary live. Or at least one of their's. Before I die I will lol and Yuki if she brings back lives.

My niece came twice recently! She came last weekend, when my brother in law's folks were moving, so they brought Lia here. She is such a good little girl. She loves land before time, or little foot. We play pretend with the my little ponies and animals. She reminds me to be a kid again. I always smile and laugh when she does, and can make her do so. She is 3 going on 30. She talks so much and the stories and songs she sings are amazing. (Some make sense some don't, she was rhyming yesterday lol) And she came yesterday. Though I have a migraine, she makes the pain go away for a little while. She always points out a wound and then goes "it will heal, Auntie" She's said "Auntie, I love you" making my heart melt. She is so sweet and I love her and her parents so much. It will be fun visiting them in their new house in August. She loves cats, we play a game with my Meowchis where we throw them down the stairs and someone tosses them back up again. It makes her giggle so much.

When I start talking about her I can't stop. lol Oh here's a picture. Love that smile!

20170630_165533_zpsracgioju.jpg

Went shopping today, and was able to get a CD at Barnes & Noble and 2 games for only $2 total through the clever use of gift cards and a promo deal at GameStop :ayashii:

Back