Good Things that Happened to You!!!

^Was there any by Kalafina covered?

I had my dad take me to appointments yesterday and we stopped on the way home at DQ and I got a butterscotch dilly bar. I hadn't had one of those in ages. Mmmmm

I'm still impressed that someone covered Hikari no Senritsu when I went to Dear Stage one night when I was in Tokyo. Did a pretty good job of it too.

On topic, my dad just got us tickets to go see Black Sabbath on their supposed final tour in January :dote:.

My Blu-ray came!!!! Watching it now and loving it so far. On Kagayaku. Wow, Hikaru. And Wakana on that Kajiurago.

Also I will probably move into a bigger room so that means more space, and more wall space. And more space for Kalafina/Yuki related stuff. Yay! It will take awhile to box everything up though and sell some stuff.

Got a job interview for a new job I'm trying to get. Really hoping I'll do well and ultimately get the job.

^Good luck! I am looking for a job as well, it is not easy.

I am slowly but surely making progress on my room. I am moving into the other room which will have more space. I will have an actual desk, which will be better for my back/neck pain. Also something that will happen that will be good. My niece is coming to stay with us next week Wed-Sun. We are going to my Aunt's cottage up north and it is really lovely there. So hopefully I'll find some peace. :dote:

Dat moment when the pilot admires your noise-canceling headphones. :sparkleguy:
It was a propeller plane and they made the (almost unbearable) noise disappear almost completely.
(Audiotechnica ATH-ANC9, if anyone is curious)

To make it better, there was a guy with Beats headphones in the same row, the pilot didn't even look at those :XD:

Got the Job Offer recently! Going to be doing a new job very soon, and I can't contain my excitement for it!!!:XD:

It is wonderful how they offered it to me during the 2nd interview. Didn't know if I would have to wait to hear about it afterwards, but doesn't matter now. I got the job and I'm purely excited right now!!!

^cograts!!! I am currently looking and not looking at the same time. I have hopes to get my shoulder better soon.

I got my VIP ticket for the Yuki concert in Jan!!!!! I am so excited that I got it right away. It is my Christmas present from my parents. and it wi'll be my first time in LA.

Managed to sweep the roof today between the rain and hail. Otherwise there would be more water leaking in /-:.

Finally pulled an UR card in Love Live after playing it for over a year, and it's my best girl~. I have such awful luck almost all the time with this kind of thing.

Went to an open house today for school, and the teachers that I will be having this upcoming year seem really nice and good (with the exception of my math teacher which according to my brother literally doesn't know how to teach). So far I know people in a few of my classes, so hopefully that's a good sign that there will be more people I know in other classes.

Decided to check to see if there was any cool Kajiura merch on her birthday. Found a Vol. #11 shirt. Won it for 1600 yen :sohappy:. Nobody else even bid.

This arrived today! And the record doesn't skip either! Yay! But I am out of room for them until I move into the other room. I am hopefully going to find a really cool shelf thing to put them all on. :dote:
13920599_10210335522970205_2696621182576037566_n_zpsch5tilcu.jpg

Also got Skillet's new album. So far so good. A couple of tracks I don't like, but they are pretty good. Also I like Natsu.

Also I am so happy Yuki liked our birthday project to her! I am kind of embarrassed though now. since she heard my playing. :hide:-me right now. But congrats to everyone else who did an excellent job on it! I haven't finished listening to them yet. Yay new music day!

I'm still wondering who thought adding black bars to the top and bottom of the single art was a good idea. It just looks wrong.

Won early lottery for SPYAIR arena tour (Osaka and Tokyo) so I'm /tentatively/ going to be back in Japan in January
Unfortunately, gave up going to the YK concert in LA bc it lies between that time frame...

season: yeah, it does look weird. And the black and red cd looks odd too. I thought it would have a cool design on it, like fire or something for the title blaze.

Back