Good Things that Happened to You!!!

^I also just splurged a little and got the Consolation Postcard set C, the little black and yellow (my favorite colors) Kalafina pouch, and Aika Yoshioka's latest album. I love getting packages. heh (Though it won't be for awhile since I did a cheap shipping)

Got my ticket for SPYAIR and I'm 4th row (from the stage) and since it's the last show for this tour they may take out a couple rows for camera room so I might be even closer (?)
ヽ(;▽;)ノ

I've never been to NHK Hall so idek.... huge venue though 3 floors...

@shiro NHK Hall Shibuya is quite a decent venue, only seen NHK Orchestra there, but you can probably find heaps of video clips of shows held there.

Reading that article in the Kajiura Family Media Appearances thread about Kalafina really deepened my respect and love for them. No matter what anyone says about them, I will still love them. I know they are not perfect, but their music (and most of Yuki's really) really uplifts and heals my soul.

there's been a new Downton Abbey soundtrack released! at long last!
I just wish they'd release the songs from the Scotland episode; those tracks were beautiful

My order of "The Works for Soundtrack" finally arrived after literally a month in the mail with absolutely no information during that month. I seriously had thought it was claimed by customs for whatever reason, but that's obviously and thankfully not true.

@Kugayama I couldn't find any videos, but since the concert was yesterday I can tell you the 4th row in the orchestra pit was close enough to see everyone's facial expressions clearly. It is indeed a decent venue!

Omg I will never get over that SPYAIR live . My arm muscles are sore but I am happy ヽ(;▽;)ノ I wish I could attend all their lives, but thankful I could at least attend this one because it's really significant for me.

My friend and I are going to the World Music Festival on Sunday. It's really exciting.
I'm also going out for Chinese tomorrow so yay :sohappy:

Had a good shopping day, even with the pain. Got some pretty clothes, man it was busy at Target and Panera. I guess it is Saturday. Tomorrow I am going to my cousin's wedding. Well, it's their second one... they had gotten a divorce but then realized they were meant for each other. I hope I can find love like that soon.

That is amazing! You did such a great job and conquering such a fast paced (at least I think so) song. And tackled or juggled I would say? the different parts well! Ahhh I wish I had more guts to sing in front of people like that. There was a karaoke at Anime Boston that I went to because my friend was singing in it, but I did not participate. Also I do not know how you stayed up right in those heels! I would have fallen on my face about five times. lol

I got a package today too! It was probably the biggest box I've gotten since Fate/Zero's package. And look what was inside:

1554526_10209057496180334_8238066462492823173_n_zpsxrrcapdd.jpg

I love the pouch, though I thought the outside was more yellow (my favorite color) from what showed on the pic, but the inside is yellow. The album is Aika Yoshioka's newest one. It's really good. I really like the postcards too. Hikaru looks so angelic-like here. Like she's going to fly away.

That is amazing! You did such a great job and conquering such a fast paced (at least I think so) song. And tackled or juggled I would say? the different parts well! Ahhh I wish I had more guts to sing in front of people like that. There was a karaoke at Anime Boston that I went to because my friend was singing in it, but I did not participate.
Also I do not know how you stayed up right in those heels! I would have fallen on my face about five times. lol

I think I would say I had a lot of practice with this song a couple of years ago when I first made a cover of it on my SoundCloud account. I had to repeat singing each and every line, even the harmonies, until I finally got them well done. Well, the finished product isn't still good in my book hahaha but I did try hard with that (I'm talking about the SoundCloud cover :P). So I think it shows here, yay! ^_^

Also I messed up with the chorus lyrics on both instances, but I guess it wasn't so noticeable. Nobody's perfect ahahahahaha... *scratches head* *wonders when she can finally sing with perfect lyrics at least huhu*

Ahhhhhh you should just try to, sometime! My main goal these days is to spread the Kalafina love! Even if I don't win, what matters most is that people get to appreciate their music more through these events!!! So yeah~ :) As long as I'm able to give a decent performance, I'm usually already contented hihihi ^_^

And those heels... idk how I managed either, it looked like I walked well in the video but I was having such a hard time hahahaha 3 of my toes kept sliding down the hole and it was painful OTL

I got a package today too! It was probably the biggest box I've gotten since Fate/Zero's package. And look what was inside:

Lovely postcards!!! Will get to collecting those sets someday, too! ^_^ #gamefaceon

HALLELUJAH I passed my exam!!!!!
That 6 hours (I finished early) did not go to waste

Reactions: aki
^Congrats!

I saw Batman v Superman last night with my brother and friends. It was good. It was even better to get out and do something fun. I am also seeing Allegiant tomorrow with my friend Sara. We now have actual food at our theater so I might try something... though it is really expensive. (I used to work there and we did not have food/a bar, or much food rather) So we'll see. I am also pondering as to what I will get when I get paid. I know there's a couple of games I want, but for Yuki related I mean. Hmm. heh Also Easter was good, my niece came so that made it instantly better. Man she is growing up so fast but I love being her Auntie and hearing her call me that just makes me smile every time.

I ordered Nana Mizuki's album: Smashing Anthem, because, well, I got paid and I think I deserved it.

In our Japanese Language class. One of our classmates came back from a trip from Japan, and brought what I think is Banana Bread for the whole class (unsure what the Japanese name of that would be).

the USGS basemap finally worked and I've finished my spring update for my research! goddammit, I'm so proud of my work. Looking forward to what I unearth in the fall

Back