Good Things that Happened to You!!!

Despite some last minute stuff coming up to nearly cancel it, my brother and I are officially going to Nintendo NY's grand (re)opening tomorrow (and perhaps also stopping by Kinokuniya and Bookoff)!

Charles Martinet will be there by the time we get there, so hopefully, I can get something signed.

^There is a Kinokuniya bookstore at the Japanese marketplace that's near me. Well, it's about an hour and a half away, but still close. I always want to spend more in there than I actually have. I have gotten some pretty nice mechanical pencils that I love from there.

That's awesome @Liana_Ilia! I've been in a Kinokuniya before, but never bought anything or even really got to look around. The only thing I have from there is a purchase from my parents of the Japanese Hyrule Historia (they hadn't announced the English one yet at the time lol). I need to manage my money for this trip. :XD:

Got my copy of Necronomidol's debut album before work, and came home to my parcel containing the Far on the Water Live Photobook and 8th Anni shirts~. Also just had confirmation that my 8th Anni posters, 5th Anni postcards and my Christmas Live 2015 shirt, postcards and postcard file have been shipped.

Also only one day left at work until I have a couple of weeks off, the culmination of which has an annual convention I go to. Whilst it's a fun convention as it is, the best part about it is that there's around thirty or so friends I don't often get to see due to work and distance that all go, so I'll be able to see them again~

New theme. I thought it was about time to change it. I've been really liking the Kalafina Record pictures a lot. This one in my sig is my desktop wallpaper as well.

Got a new Phone recently after holding onto my old one long after I was supposed to upgrade. And it has a good protective case. It works well which is what is most important.

I ordered a bunch of CDs today, Not YK related but exciting nonetheless. My 8th Anni and OL LEA came a couple weeks ago too, they look great. These CDS will take at longest a month so now I'm just in it for the long haul

^Yes congrats! Wow, wish I could somehow listen to it. heh

The episode of Erased was up. Ahhh I want to jump to next Sun to see the next one and hopefully more new music from Yuki. Also went to Madison yesterday for food and the hockey game. Bucky lost, but I got to see my niece. She is growing up so fast. Her speech is more advanced for a 2 year old, and she looks a lot more grown up. heh I can't wait until Wed when I see her more. I love being her Auntie and it warms my heart every time she says it and my name. Also feeling pretty good today. Don't know what I'm doing differently though.

Nicely done. A little hard to hear with all the background noise but that's not your fault. Impressive job with those high notes as well :goodjob:.

Nicely done. A little hard to hear with all the background noise but that's not your fault. Impressive job with those high notes as well :goodjob:.

Thanks! I did mess up with the lyrics and the timing (I definitely missed that piano signaling for the start of the song OTL).
But now I feel more confident joining these singing contests. Spread the Kalafina/FJ/YK love!!!! <3

Impressive! Your performance was really good, especially the high note part. :goodjob:

I did mess up with the lyrics and the timing (I definitely missed that piano signaling for the start of the song OTL).

We all make mistakes (even Kalafina- just this weekend Wakana messed up one of the lines to FotW in their Mexico concert). Hikari furu's beginning is especially a difficult one, as there's virtually no background music to signify the start (except that piano), and nothing to keep time. Even Wakana has trouble keeping a constant tempo.

Yes! Amazing! I am okay at singing but even get embarrassed at church if I mess up (So you can imagine how I was singing for the Yuki birthday project of the everlasting song cover. And playing the violin for recitals too). heh Yeah, I wish that person next to the camera would have stopped talking, but oh well. It's not your fault. My violin teacher always says before every recital that music is meant to be shared with others, and if you are good at something you should share it. (Or something like that.) And it always amazes me at when people can sing/play an instrument so well in front of others. (Why I respect Kala so much) And that is a hard song to sing. So I applaud you. :cheer::goodjob:(Also I like your shirt.)

Got my 5th Anni Live postcards on Monday, plus my Christmas Live 2015 shirt (which is super comfy I must add), then a great quality 8th Anni poster yesterday, and now my Christmas Live 2015 postcard set and file just showed up today as well :dote:. I should've ordered two though, I only have a page and a half left of it spare already :ohoho:.

Back