Good Things that Happened to You!!!

I just received my signed copy of NSP's Under The Covers in the mail. I totally forgot about it so it's very exciting. Lots of other good things have happened too, holidays are some of the best days

Aurora: I think it would just be Banana Pan? Since pan is bread. I have had melon pan with chocolate in the middle and it is awesome.

Took a nice relaxing shower and now going to get caught up on some shows. Also had my niece over last weekend and saw her again on Wed. She amazes me every time. Her logic is so advanced for a 2 year old. It's like she 12 instead sometimes. She doesn't just have sentences she has paragraphs. heh

Aurora: I think it would just be Banana Pan? Since pan is bread. I have had melon pan with chocolate in the middle and it is awesome.

That makes sense. Would be the best description for it. It is always interesting to learn about the unique types of snacks and sweets that come from Japan.

For another good and big in this case thing happening to me. I am on track to graduate from College which I will be doing in a few weeks. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

Just happened upon an auction for a black ver. Red Day shirt in my size at YJA. Been looking for one for quite a while.

Also had a buy it now price, so naturally I did.

^Seriously what job do you have that you can get so much Kala stuff? I want it all tooo!!

I have been pretty productive today. Cleaning my room because it is nasty and I am getting sick of it. I love a clean room after because it feels like I cleansed myself as well. I really need an apartment... or a house. heh Also my birthday is Monday and mom ordered Kaori Oda's Make it album and is getting me a necklace from one of my favorite places. Also got a pretty bracelet for myself today. heh

I just have a basic retail job and don't spend much elsewhere. The buy it now price was 4k, so not hugely expensive.

New Kaori Oda is pretty good as well, but I can wait. I only got the others when I was in Japan even though I heard them ages ago.

^I haven't heard much by her in terms of solo. I want the other albums though. Eventually. I kind of wish Yuriko would come out with something since she has little solo parts in FJ.

I have 2 minutes of Aria down timing wise. Pitch is a different thing entirely but I've been practicing pitching and I'm getting better so hopefully it won't be painstaking

^I can help with pitching (at least with the melody/harmonies; I'm still practicing listening for chords), if you need it.

Only 2 days of school left before I can leave this sucky middle school for good. Both of the days are filled with Final Exams, which I like since we don't do any work besides take a test :XD:
I'm crossing my fingers that I do well on the Math one, since my grade is literally an 89. I just need it to raise one point to be an A. Luckily my teacher says the test is scaled and that she's offering extra credit since we also have to take a unit test that day (each question correct on unit test = 1 extra point on final)

^And see I hated taking tests since I was bad at them. I was like "why can't I listen to music while I take them?" And I wanted to be alone in a room since I got very nervous and anxious and rushed. Anyways... good luck!

I just got the cutest picture of my niece developed an in my frame. I also got my frames for my Kalafina posters, which I will frame tonight. Also going to Raleigh, North Carolina in a week from Fri! I can't wait to go to Light Year's, one of my favorite jewelry stores. And it's supposed to be beautiful. Can't wait to be away from the kids! It also is thunderstorming right now. Yay!

I'M LIKE SO PROUD OF MYSELF

So yesterday I started getting a bunch of blue screen errors like every 5 seconds. My PC couldn't even boot. So after eventually booting it in safe mode and doing a google search it seems like a bunch of people with the exact same laptop as me have the same problem which occurred because of my wireless driver.

So I plugged the Ethernet cable in and downloaded the driver update and BOOM! No more blue screen of death and I fixed it all by myself

^Great! I got it too at one point but I think I had to take it in. It was my old, crappy laptop. Hopefully nothing like that happens to this one. *knocks on wood*

Feeling pretty good this morning, other than a little headache, and a cyst on my eyelid. Hopefully shower will help. Tomorrow I will know if I am going or not. I really need to get away from this block for a little while. I wish we could go for longer, but my mom has a fractured foot, so it's hard to walk. Hopefully will get stuff done too today before my niece comes on Wed.

Finally got a phone :sohappy:

Now to mess with the settings for the next day or two so it's set to everything I want...

Finally got a phone :sohappy:

Now to mess with the settings for the next day or two so it's set to everything I want...
Hahahaha. I always think the settings are the most fun on new devices. Turning off Location services is always a good idea too.

My cold is 100% gone and I got a rubric back for an IT assignment I got really good marks! I thought I was going to get all 5s but I didn't get a single one for any criteria :sohappy:

I even got an 8 in one criteria (every criteria is marked out of 8 so that means full marks in one section)
8s are really hard to come by and teachers barley ever give them out.

I'm really surprised because mid-term our teacher was telling us our current marks and mine looked like all 6s and 5s

6/8 Criterion A: Inquiring and analysing
8/8 Criterion B: Developing ideas
7/8 Criterion C: Creating the solution
7/8 Criterion D: Evaluating

I'm so happy

Got one of my best friends to listen to Destination Unknown, and they loved it :dote:

Now to slowly spread Kalafina around where I live, hehehe

I went to Raleigh, North Carolina. The reason being my cousin graduated from Chapel Hill and I found a really cute jewelry shop and found some jewelry that I absolutely love. So when my dad and brother went away, my mom said that we should go somewhere. And I did not really want to go to the same place again, but they a had a Light Year's. I found some neat jewelry there. And there were some other shops where I found a kitty coaster, a neat dish, and a pretty shirt. So it was a good trip. Plus I had to get away from here for a little while. It was good, except I still had feet and back issues. But it was a good distraction. I also got my candy from my brother today, that he got me at Mitsuwa. They are strawberry chocolate Meiji chocolate and Banana HiChew which I can't eat right now because of my teeth.

Going to be applying for a new Retail job soon. (Which is a step up for me from working in Fast Food where I currently am) Hopefully my fresh Associate's Degree will help me get one.

Then got a new Laptop recently and it runs very well!

Back