Good Things that Happened to You!!!

In addition to the IRL job I recently got and have had for several weeks now. I also very recently became a Moderator on another forum. It is a big responsibility, but I'm excited to handle it.

The Adelaide Moon Lantern Festival had great weather and was well-behaved and not over-crowded (last year it was over-crowded and the previous two years had been cancelled due to bad weather).

I will have an unexpected birthday gift =D
My doctor called a few fays ago and told me she found a donor for me, so I will be getting my second transplant in a couple of weeks! I didn´t expect it until, at least, three months later! I'm super excited atm!

My room is finally coming together!!! I'm so excited I will have an actual desk (though sad because my grandpa who passed away, made me the drawers that I am using now) and an adult bed frame. It's still a twin bed, because that's all I can fit in the room, even though it is bigger, I wanted a tv with a bluray player to play my Kalafina/FJ lives with. Ahhh. Hopefully this weekend it will be finished. I have to find a rug and need a few more things like something to display my Yuki stuff on. :dote:

Animax Carnival PH 2016 was a blast. I enjoyed it just this weekend with my sister.
To think that ELISA, Yanagi Nagi, Ami Wajima (debuted thru Lost Village OP), and May'n finally performed here!

I fell in love especially with ELISA's voice! A friend of mine even compared her to Wakana in super perfect form, lol.
Fave tracks include her Valvrave tracks and the Mahouka ED. They really sound great live!
Nagi Yanagi and Ami Wajima were good on their performance as well, but what really stood out among them was May'n of course!

"I promise, I'll be back here.
So, we will meet soon absolutely!!!(*´`*)!
Because, we are under the same sky
1f60c.png
2764.png
❤️
Our music always conect us as one.
We are in the Phonic Nation!!
1f60a.png
I beli(e)ve that.
Maraming salamat po.
Kita kita po tayo ulit!!! ヽ(´▽`)/! "

IMG_4287.png

Just a day ahead before it releases!

Attachments

• 9xgukDr.png
    9xgukDr.png
    411.6 KB · Views: 310
Last edited by a moderator:
I was rewatching the YK Vol 4 Live, and I realized that I have almost the same dress as Keiko!
It's a dress I wore for my 8th grade graduation like 4 years ago (I was 14, I look so young in the picture lol). And just for comparison, here's Keiko's dress:
It just made me super happy lol so I wanted to share it :dote:
I can also cosplay as Keiko now if I want to! (My sister has a dark brown wig with long hair and bangs that I could use)
I might wear it to the YK Live in January...even though Keiko won't be there :comeback:

Attachments

• QJ8edS9JO2DHKq6i6azX2RJ9jI_71gWrfk192q_vTCnsfhOB2nyTLHtAy_3pz59RAPDzzv1C_EsbYYFxN6gaehnVC4HoL7q-.png
    QJ8edS9JO2DHKq6i6azX2RJ9jI_71gWrfk192q_vTCnsfhOB2nyTLHtAy_3pz59RAPDzzv1C_EsbYYFxN6gaehnVC4HoL7q-.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 291
  • zXvCuuTCroVcm31A4v7TAka3NBzru-D9DCaRaCvtL1KVSJfNTF9KDgNCL42u5VcnPoGXvcJCMGnuEXx1wbMYIsSZshcq3c2Q.png
    zXvCuuTCroVcm31A4v7TAka3NBzru-D9DCaRaCvtL1KVSJfNTF9KDgNCL42u5VcnPoGXvcJCMGnuEXx1wbMYIsSZshcq3c2Q.png
    689 KB · Views: 283
Last edited by a moderator:
^That's cool! If I see you I will know it's you then!

Besides into the world coming into my life (hoping for the next album to come out in the spring, because I want this song so bad, though the live is very very very good)

Got my Yuki Kajiura related items up in my room now on two shelves that my grandpa made for me. Here is a pic. This is everything that I have collected through the years. I am so grateful to Yuki for her music. I would be a totally different, and sad and depressed (well more so) person today.

14918942_10211163027817309_650518141524439045_o_zpsfhslfuzh.jpg

I am going to get a frame for the FJ poster and then on the wooden shelf is all the anime that I have that she has been a part of. I really love it and now my room is pretty much complete. I still need curtains and screws for the tv, so it can be tilted back, and a wallscroll above it too.

We're composing music in music class and my teacher listened to mine said my work had texture due to the instruments I used, I think she was going to say more but she stopped herself because we only had a lesson to work on it today.

Considering we haven't learnt anything about structure because of the music background and knowledge of the class, I'm very proud of myself. Anyone who's heard it seems blown away too.

Reactions: aki
A small thing, but I do love pizza. I love eating pizza a lot. And last weekend, together with my family, we ended up getting great pizza, lots of pizza and enough for leftovers. And while I was working Saturday at night, our Manager got us pizza there as well which meant even more pizza.

I'd say I really got my pizza needs meet over the weekend. It feels very good.

A small thing, but I do love pizza. I love eating pizza a lot. And last weekend, together with my family, we ended up getting great pizza, lots of pizza and enough for leftovers. And while I was working Saturday at night, our Manager got us pizza there as well which meant even more pizza.

I'd say I really got my pizza needs meet over the weekend. It feels very good.
Lol, I also had a bunch of pizza this weekend (hell, I'm eating a slice right now :XD:)

The next pokemon game comes out on Friday and I can't wait

Felt pretty good today. Not sure what the difference is from day to day, but I wish I had more good days like this. I got a new winter coat, a new pillow, and I put my FJ poster in a frame too now.

exempted two of my finals, so it looks like I won't be doing any in-class exams next week. praise

^ :goodjob: Cool! :)

I finally felt well enough today to get out for a bit. Had been at home since Saturday night. Now I'm having half a litre of matcha :tea: As long as there is green tea and chocolate, life can be wonderful!

Back