Good Things that Happened to You!!!

Double post, but I got my BEST Live Blue/Red Day Blu-rays today!!! Squee! They are really really good so far. I have all of tomorrow to watch them. (Been running around town all day today, so I am pretty tired, and from my trainer too) So I am going to bed early tonight so I can be ready to watch tomorrow. The only thing is I was kind of disappointed with the posters, I got two of them, but I thought it would be one red, one blue, but they were both red! Grr. Oh well. I am still so happy. It's like watching them live, from the venue since I have theater seating and a large screen tv, so it's very close and big. I also just preordered my album which is the LE with Blu-ray of course. So glad my Blu-ray player cam play those from Japan. :dote:

I'm still job hunting, but I passed my level 1 IT course and they agreed to giving me a place on level 2. I tried to book a TEFL training course, but it had to be postponed till September. But eh. At least it's another thing to keep me busy when the time comes, and will be a useful thing to add to my CV.

And my Far on the Water vinyl preorder's been confirmed! :cheer:

^thanks! Being out of work does give lots of spare time, so I'm trying to make good use of it and go on as many training courses as I can. I'm quite lucky that I can stay with my family for a while.

Good luck with the job hunting, Martin!

Well obviously the best thing that's happened to me today/this week/this year/potentially this life is that I watched the Budokan Blurays and enjoyed the living bejeezus outta them! :ohoho: SO WORTH IT. AUUGGHHHH. I'm still on a euphoric high, and I didn't even go to the actual thing, it's just a video of it. But somehow it made me so ridiculously happy.
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Martin: I am job hunting too. I recently got another temp agency though, so here's to hoping they'll find something for me. It seems like I've been searching for a long time for something that I enjoy.

Cerise: Yes, that for me too. I am in the middle of Red Day, going to watch that now. I am listening to my new Civil Twilight album as well, so new music is always good!

Also feeling better than before. Not getting sleep is not a good thing.

Bought Eir Aoi's "D'azur" album off of iTunes, and got a discount because I had already bought Ignite, Genesis, and Lapis Lazuli :dote:.

I won a radio competition this morning for a "Coco mug" - named after a legendary guinea pig.

More highly sought than the grail:

CKlLDAxUAAETD6g.jpg

I got to see my niece this weekend (was sick on the day I was supposed to go visit her) and she is just growing up so fast! I wish I could see her every day, she just brightens my world. I have pictures all around but it's not the same. (They live about an hour and a half away, which isn't that far but you have to cross the highway to get there, and I don't like driving it.) But I do get to go on Wed again. I also watched Defiance (a sci-fi show) with my brother and it ended up being really really awesome. It can get pretty bad heh. But this was just purely poetic and it made me smile.

After spending a weekend trying to sort out a couple of software issues and eventually concluding that I had 2 video cards on the way out, I made some notes to clarify what video cards and/or cables would resolve issues for me (I have a monitor with one each of VGA/DVI/HDMI inputs shared between 2 pc's and a blu-ray player), and a store about 45 minutes drive away from me had a second-hand video card for AUD$25 that was better than the one it replaced, so everything is running alright again.

Jobs are so hard to find these days, that's really great for you! :D

Good day: I retrived my passport from the city hall, my Budoukan blurays from Animate finally came home with the holding box, and Shokotan's concert in Ōsaka is finally listed on Lawson Ticket. I'm feeling lighter now~~

Yes, nodame I am jealous of you right now. Still searching, feels like it's been so long. But congrats to you.

Saw my niece again today. She is just too cute and her laughter is contagious. Love her. And she's coming up next Wed as well! :)

So maybe it isn't so difficult for me because I'm a teacher and a lot offers appear every day

@Liana_Ilia you have so cute niece! (I saw on twitter) You must be happy taking care of her :dote:

Back