Good Things that Happened to You!!!

^Yeah, but I am afraid of being so sore afterwards. I am sore just after doing laundry, which isn't good. Well, it's because of the surgery that my back is so sore, but I am working on that with my trainer. Still, I want to do more and I am hoping I can get to a point where I can ride again. Since I want to go with my cousin, since I don't see her enough anymore.

I did get the interview! It's next Thursday at 1 pm. I hope I get the receptionist position since that would mean more experience in that area. But the gift shop would be fine too. And I already know the people there and they know me, so I am really excited and wish it was next Thurs already. heh Also the interview went well today, it was just the temp agency one, but still. Hopefully I'll hear from them soon too. And good luck to you too Kuga! I kind of hate the waiting process. I got a reply to one I applied to recently like, the next day saying the position had been filled. Well take it down then! Sheesh. Sorry... but I usually get that "you're application is being reviewed and we'll contact you if we see you are a good fit" or something like that when I apply. It's like an automated response. Sorry if I just dampened your spirits... I do hope you get a job too since we are in the same boat. *sigh* Stupid economy.

Double post. I just preordered Chiaki's new album which comes out the same day as Kalafina's! I hope I get them on the same day. Lots of awesome new music! I love getting new music. Oh and also the cover art for far on the water is beautiful. I changed my theme already. hehe

Today's interview went okay and I have another one in a different town next week. Hopefully a job offer will happen sooner rather than later now.

I also managed to spend an entire day in Manchester without it raining...I didn't know that was even possible! :XD:

Heh Lacrimosa: They appeared last night before I went to bed, so that made me happy.

Martin: good luck! Glad the first one went well. I have one on Thurs that I am nervous for. But I think I will do well, since it's the museum and I already volunteer there.

I got all the Budokan live on audio now, thanks to Westkana. I probably could have found it. heh I will enjoy listening to it again tomorrow on the way to my niece's.

MY BUDOKAN LIVES CAME:hearts::hearts: AND WITH THE POSTER TOO:dote::sohappy:. SO HAPPY! IT PLAYS!!!
On the weekend I'm making brownies and I'm gonna watch the lives and eat them!

^Sounds like Heaven :dote:

The french teacher that I had for the 2 years prior to this one subbed for my homeroom teacher (who is also a french teacher) today! Too bad I don't have my HR teacher for french. Anyway, it was really nice seeing and talking with her again.

Finished all my paperwork.
Found $50 in my shirts while doing spring cleaning.

It's like receiving pocket money from ... yourself.
Opening packages

tumblr_ntvvt3LSHi1uuui3io2_1280.jpg
tumblr_ntvvt3LSHi1uuui3io3_1280.jpg

The rest of my One Light won't be arriving until mid September because I ordered other stuff. Argggh.

Had a good time with someone who I had previously only known of online visiting a museum and restaurant in the Omiya area yesterday, caught up with the Kalafina fan from Ooarai today before Animelo Summer Live 2015 day 3 and of course seeing Kalafina live.

Got a PS Vita (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
I've not received it yet, but I was contemplating it for a very long time so I'm excited nonetheless. This is coming from someone whose last gaming console was the game boy advance SP and I haven't seen that since 10+ years ago lol.

Insidia: That's awesome! I got 1,000 points for my damaged vinyl of One Light (which I decided to keep which is why I got the points) and already had about 500, so I got the new Chiaki album for only half the price. Also I found a bunch of coins after doing the laundry, and since I am doing the laundry now at our house I get to keep the coins. heh I am saving up my change. I should count it now since I will probably be going to Ren Faire again on Sunday.

I don't feel too bad today. A little dizzy and headachey, but I just woke up not too long ago. heh I wish I would have gotten a call from the museum, but maybe they'll let me know tonight about the job. I just hate waiting and am anxious. I always get that way before volunteering for some reason and then when I get there I am fine. Also going shopping for a new pillow since the one I was using is not working for my neck and shoulders. Also only 12 more days until Kalafina!!!!!!

@shiro I've been wanting a PS Vita, but I'm trying not to buy anything until after my bday (10/2) :uh..:
If I get one, I'm going to get the PMMM game(s) and SAO: Lost Song.

In my work a little girl gave me a diary to write a rhyme. It was so nice :dote:

Reactions: aki
Listening to some great Kajiura works that I haven't done so in awhile. Ahhh. Also decided on going to Ren Faire tomorrow. Not that I have much money but I'll get to spend time with my brother and his fiance.

I replied to a tweet by Kaori Hikita (she had tweeted a photograph of a Morning Glory flower and I tweeted back a photograph of one from when I was in Japan for Animelo Summer Live 2015) and she replied back.
goals

Haha Congrats Kuga! That is so awesome. I love Twitter in that way. You can converse with famous people and even if they read it or not, it's still fun to see what they are doing. I got some favorites from Kathy Reichs (creator of Bones and writer/anthropologist), Felicia Day, Brooke from Hack My Life and Natasha Leggero (a comedian). I just joined so I am still learning a bit, but it's pretty cool when something like that happens.

Had a really good time at Ren Faire. Got a cool journal, necklace, bracelet, little box, and a present for my cousin. I also met one of Laura's friends who was pretty cute. heh Also my brother and Laura came today for dinner and shows. We had ribs. Yum! It's been a pretty good weekend. And now I have Sorairo stuck in my head. Well, the sample anyways.

Holy crap the soundtrack composer for Silent Hill, Akira Yamaoka is performing an hour away from me the week after I see Kalafina. As my favourite composer and arguably favourite musician of all time (sorry Kajiura) this is the best thing ever. I just need to ensure I get tickets.

After one bit of bad news after another, I did get to go to the weekend-long TEFL course that I'd booked. It was pretty intense, but really interesting and fun. The other people who turned up were great company as well.

There was an important bit of good family-related news last week too: my nephew arrived, fit and healthy, just one day after his due date. My sister and her partner are overjoyed, and my niece is so proud of having a little brother to take care of. :shy:

Back