愛を見つけて 越えて行くのは
惨劇の空
toki no mukou ni bokura wa kaeru
harukana tokyou wo KIMI to fukeru no
ai wo mitsukete koete yuku no wa
sangeki no sora

(夢を見る荒野)
(yume wo miru kouya)

PS: I don't know why I can't login with ID chuongtu, so I sign up for a new ID.

Wow. I may be seen as the b**** on this forum but what george and ZERO did are just straight up fricken disrespectful and what I call "true b****iness". I'm pretty sure Jessica worked very hard to transliterate those lyrics the best she could with the help of others (like Ayami) and george1234 has the nerve to only thank ZERO for his contribution. This is what I dislike greatly. I've seen this preference take place on the site before. For example. with the Hikari no Senritsu transliteration. Its not as if Jessica, Kowz and Kizuato didn't post the TV sized lyrics up. george1234 simply IGNORED their efforts and posted Atashi's transliteration instead without any credit. Now, same crap is taking place with my "Nohara" and Jessica's "Toki no Mukou Maboroshi no Sora". Are you kidding me? I've taken only four damn years of Japanese (which doesn't qualify me for crap besides level 4 and level 3 certification on the JLPT) and I think Jessica has taken the same. Are you saying that we're not competent enough to help with such things as transliterations and such? I never knew that the lyrics section had a thing posted where it said, "LYRICS: RESERVERED FOR ZERO AND ATASHI ONLY". And of course, I'll only get flamed for this because I'm going against all that is GOOD and AWESOME on CPMe. What a load of crap.

Please calm down Mint ^^; I asked Zero only for the translation, not the rest
(rest = transliteration and kanji). Of course I can credit the rest of you too in the lyrics page, and its not like I was ignoring you, I was watching everyone's effords closely.
If you remember I had credit various people in the past in other lyrics, its just that I forgot to do it now.

:bow:

If you ask why I hadnt post the romaji of Nohara and Toki no yet, its because I was waiting for the translation because if I code the romanji without having the translation, then when someone does the translation, to update the page, I will need to code it all over again (and not just edit the code I had done for the romaji), so because this time I was lazy to do the same thing twice I was waiting for the translation.

I will put more credits at the HnS and sapphire pages too.

@Zero: Can you check your translation again?
Does love always
continues to lead to ssadness?
Without telling you, completely alone
to not cry anymore

Who is alone ? The singer or the "you" ?

Beyond time, certainly I met
my distant birthplace's song, I'll go with you
beyond the nigh where love can't be seen
illusionary sky

[...]

is there a goal beyond time?
someday when we're there, can you tell me?
since we live, please give us light
illusionary sky

Do they pray to the illussionary sky ? If not it looks disjoint to have "illussionary sky" at the end of the sentence.

@Mint Truffles-san: Please don't get mad at it;;; I appreciate your hard work, but the lyrics ZERO-san posted in this thread are actually the original lyrics, though he did forget to write some space(' '←this thingy)s(I know that they're the original lyrics because someone else showed them to me)

@george1234-san: Yeah, they're praying to the illusionary sky, but this part's translation is a bit wrong, I think:
ZERO said:
Beyond time, certainly I met
my distant birthplace's song, I'll go with you
beyond the nigh where love can't be seen
illusionary sky
I think it should be:
There certainly was my distant hometown on the other side of time
I can go there with you
On the other side of a night where even love can't be seen
The illusionary sky

Here's my take on the translation of the lyrics.
This song is easily my favorite out of all anime OP/ED themes this season.

Does love always
Lead to sorrow?
I couldn't speak up and tell you
"Please don't cry all alone anymore"

The song of the world is fading away
We journey toward the end
In that brief moment, I met you
As if shortening my life

With you, I can go to my distant hometown
That definitely existed across time
Across the night when I can't even see love
There's a sky of illusions

Though I suffer every time I dream
Yet I still laugh
Defying the wind
How much more should I struggle?

The whereabouts of this tragedy
Should just be the silent night
We knew we can't reach it
Nevertheless, we dash through the darkness

Does the goal exist across time?
Someday, will I be able to say I reached it?
Because I'm living, please give me light
In the sky of illusions

Because I'll be by your side
All the time
Though I want to stop the time of the world
And embrace you
in the land of pain

We'll return across time
With you, I can go to my distant hometown
What finds and overcomes love is
The sky of tragedies
The dreaming wilderness

I don't know.... I usually check the translations a 2nd or even 3rd time, because Yuki's lyrics are pretty complicated. but Mint got me really pissed off now with her (i know it's a her because of all the whining and b****ness). so f*** it! I'm keeping to myself till next Kajiura's release.

and Mint:
IF YOU HAVE ALL YOUR 4 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN JAPANESE WHY DO YOU EVEN ASK FOR CORRECTIONS FROM OTHERS??? THAT'S SOME PRETTY WEAK CONFIDENCE IN YOUR SKILLS. (INSERT OFFENSIVE WORDS HERE)!!!

george1234:
take my translations down, please. let Mint do it herself.

Ladies and Gentlemen, for your enjoyment, the Canta-Per-Me.net drama club will now perform

"The Clash of the Romanisers"

Re:

ZERO said:
I don't know.... I usually check the translations a 2nd or even 3rd time, because Yuki's lyrics are pretty complicated. but Mint got me really pissed off now with her (i know it's a her because of all the whining and b****ness). so f*** it! I'm keeping to myself till next Kajiura's release.

and Mint:
IF YOU HAVE ALL YOUR 4 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN JAPANESE WHY DO YOU EVEN ASK FOR CORRECTIONS FROM OTHERS??? THAT'S SOME PRETTY WEAK CONFIDENCE IN YOUR SKILLS. (INSERT OFFENSIVE WORDS HERE)!!!

Woah what happened?? Why are you angry at Mint Truffles? o.O I think you are attacking her for a false reason right about now. She was ticked off at the fact that she did as much work as you did but you always get full credit for it. So.... why on EARTH are you pissed off?
PS: People are prone to mistake. Not everyone is perfect. Just because she took four years of Japanese does not mean that she is completely fluent in Japanese. So you need to stop making incorrect assumptions about her self efficacy.

To George: Thank you so much for clearing this credits thing xDDDD

well, considering the basic mistakes, I can assume about her efficacy.

george1234:
please, take down my translations. no credits for me.

Re: Re:

Kizuato, please don't add fuel to the fire.

you're not part of the argument to begin with.

@ZERO: Ok, I will put Atashi's instead until Mint posts hers.

Kizuato said:
To George: Thank you so much for clearing this credits thing xDDDD

@ Kizuato: You are welcome. :)

I was just surprised by Mint's way of talking since nobody had set the issue to discussion since then, so I thought that it was okay to credit only the one I was taking the romanisation from.
Although Mint was right as to that I should be methioning the rest of the people who romanise it, too (as thanks), she talked to me as if people were asking me to credit them for some time now and I was denying or something. :/

Back