「FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2」on June 3

• Thread starter Thread starter elcazador
  • Start date Start date
I was talking about DVDs because you did.

However I'm pretty happy with this setlist (I think I'll never get to hear/watch Confessio live).

@aki As I've said, I've never had the chance to watch it. Not that it hasn't been performed before.

Ugh, I can't wait for this! Especially discs 2 and 3. But yes, I talk to the rain and ship of fools would have been awesome, but I am happy for voices silently sing, since that song could really be awesome live, and I've just recently grown to love it. I wish they would do like separate lives for certain soundtracks, like Tsubasa, or KnK, which would have Kalafina of course. I am just saying it would be great, since they already did a Madoka one and a small SAO one. Oh well, still glad to listen to these since every live is different and each version is at least recorded. (Though as people have said it would be awesome to see, since I think only Hatou went? If I am not mistaken.

was hoping duran shoukan would be one of the chosen songs. i'm kind of bummed out. its probably my most favorite live performance besides stone cold and hitorigoto.

I have stated long ago that DVDs with half songs same as previous with no changes to performance are kinda pointless because people pay the same price for the half songs that are new. If I were Kajiura I would refresh my setlists more often. It seems she has finally started to realise since now there's smaller portion of re-performed songs than the previous years. (I dont talk about the audio collection)

I have stated long ago that DVDs with half songs same as previous with no changes to performance are kinda pointless because people pay the same price for the half songs that are new. If I were Kajiura I would refresh my setlists more often. It seems she has finally started to realise since now there's smaller portion of re-performed songs than the previous years. (I dont talk about the audio collection)
i'm talking about the audio collection so i still can't understand you because it doesn't address her choosing to include songs from the recent fjy live on the album and all i really said was that i wanted hitorigoto on it. even gin no hashi is on it and hikari no yukue so why did you tell me at least its on the vol 9 dvd?

My younger sister will be visiting my mother there in the coming days... so I think I will be requesting them to buy it for me so that when she returns I will be able to get it. (less hassle, lol).

was Yuriko sick during the live with NOIR medley? canta per me sounds so unlike her. loved maze and secret game (thanks to keiko, cause other than her the track is literally Himitsu, not secret game). too bad only salva nos is with kasahara.

some quick thoughts:
the recordings from different lives sound different quality-wise. (duh? ;p) and then theres stuff like the funky editing on godsibb.
i have a boner for some of the notes Keiko and Yuriko are hitting in EGO.
satoyama with hanae - delicious and better than the CD version with her muffled vocals. (surprisingly not really digging her in vol#8 Zero tracks though).
moonflower with eri, live (I assume) flute and accordion was really good although very different for someone like me whos used to the original.
yasahii yoake, very different from yuukas 2days.
voices silently sing was poop because of all the vibrato going on.
once upon a time was very different since it didnt have the pulsating synth rhythmic section (obviously I prefer the original ;p).
contractor - i didnt like. neither the new chorus, nor eris solo. though i guess one should be happy keiko got a line?
the world was almost great, cause it was pretty much the CD version but without the muffled sound on everything. sadly the ending wasnt as memorable as vol#2.
fake wings, oi, kinda dying there emily

i demand the whole vol#9 sound track special released on dvd. id be preordering it cause the tracks included here were so good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back