「FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2」on June 3

E

elcazador

The info is from today's FJC EVENT, please wait for the official announcement.

I've heard it will be 2 or 3 discs.

8e37e0b8gw1eosybzjpq3j20g804kaab_zps34f9qfz0.jpg

I would still give a damn if the CD contains most songs from live vol. 6 and 8 (all songs that were performed with Hanae, Eri, and Yuri alongside the FJ girls) and the Kalafina stuffs from vol.10 (though it isn't likely). Couldn't care less about the Emily songs in live 10 just because Emily.

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/flyingdog/-/Information/A016061.html?article=news17#news17

ライブ盤CD発売が決定しました。
タイトル:

「FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2」

発売日:6月3日 

価格:3500円(税込)

※約5年ぶりの梶浦由記/FictionJunctionのライブCDの発売。豪華3枚組での発売を予定しています。
収録内容等は追ってこのHPでお知らせしていきます。
-------------------------------------------
Flying Dog is very quick this time, LOL

Oh yeah agree with George. I also wish for another Works of Soundtracks.

It surprises me that there are 3 CDs on this release, while after 2010, the lives started being more and more repeatitive setlist- wise.
I am hoping that most of the tracks will be performances of Hanae Tomaru and Yuri Kasahara, Soundtrack specials or tracks with flute / accordeon, otherwise it will be really boring :(

I hope they include songs performed by guests this time. Also, disc 3 dedicated to instrumental live plis!

This is good news! Can't wait! :sohappy:
though I wish Kajiura would release a studio album instead of this xDD

2010 to 2013. Interesting. assuming the same trend, next one will be 2014-2016, released in 2018?!

All I need are the live 10 stuff ..

Like remi's cover and luminous sword.
Like itou eri's tsubasa chronicle medley.
Like kasahara yuri's point zero.
Like open your heart featuring just about everyone.

This being an FJ album, I don't think Kalafina's stuff will make it. Maybe when kalafina releases a new live selection. I'd expect them to announce something at budokan. New album + live selection album please.

I'll be getting in on this. 3 discs sounds good too. I guess this is where I might benefit from not having much Kajiura, lots of stuff I probably haven't heard before.

As for Kala, acoustic/Christmas live album please.

I would like to mention that at the live, Kajiura said 2 to 3 discs. They haven't decided since she hasn't picked the songs yet. They've listed 3 as the planned number of discs in the announcement so I'm hoping it really is 3. They're being so nice to her. Lol. 3 from the get go.

I'm pretty sure all the FICTION II songs live ver. will make it into the CD, probably from live vol.7. Seeing live 6, 8, 9, 10 all had guest vocalists I hope the Kajiurago songs selection will have those with guest vocals. Tsubasa and Pandora Hearts Medley for Eri songs, frenetic + Satoyama main theme for Hanae songs, and MATERIALISE + salva nos with Yuri plz. Less Japanese songs please, instrumental live YES.

(also plz no more Mezame + zodiacal sign)

Since she hasn't picked the songs yet, why don't we spam her email with suggestions? :plot:

Good idea!

Lets assume that each disc willl have 15 tracks like last time, and lets keep it to 1 setlist per user, so that she can read them fast

I just want heigen live. Please make it happen, Kajiura.

That and historia: closing theme. Has it been performed during that time period?

And throw in the KnK medley too.

heigen was performed on live vol. 7 (2011), and Historia: closing theme on vol.6 iirc (2010) so yeah, they were performed during the time period of the best CD.

I want KnK Medley too. If only they performed it with Hanae that would be really awesome, but they didn't. I still want it either way, though.

Huh? What? When? The only KnK Medley I remember is from live vol.7 bootleg, which volume/sound level is too low. I could do with studio-enhanced version.

Back