「FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2」on June 3

• Thread starter Thread starter elcazador
  • Start date Start date
http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/flyingdog/-/Information/A024335.html?article=news8#news8

FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2ジャケット写真公開

ジャケット写真公開!!

icn-new-02.gif
FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2収録曲決定しました。

ボリューム満点の53曲を収録!!

収録曲
(DISC 1)
M-1:Crush
M2:frenetic
M-3: 秘密
M-4: sweet memories
[※vol.#6 2010.5.16 @なんばHatch]

M-5: hepatica
M-6: godsibb
M-7: a song of storm and fire
M-8: ring your song
M-9: 時の向こう 幻の空
[※vol.#6 2010.5.30 @YOKOHAMA BLITZ]

M-10: Elenore
M-11: MADLAX Mix
M-12: cazador del amor
[vol.#6 2010.6.6@名古屋DIAMOND HALL]

M-13: winter
M-14: secret game
M-15: maze
M-16: canta per me
M-17: salva nos
M-18: where the lights are
[※vol.#6 2010.6.13@JCB HALL]

(DISC 2)
M-1: lotus
M-2: E.G.O.
M-3: I swear
M-4: heigen
[※vol.#7 2011.6.29 @NHK HALL]

M-5: the beginning of the end
M-6: the battle is to the strong
M-7: satoyama main theme
M-8: Credens justitiam
M-9: maybe tomorrow
[※vol.#8 2012.3.16@渋谷公会堂]

M-10:光の行方
M-11: 銀の橋
[※vol.#9 DAY-1 2012.8.31@新国立劇場 中劇場]

M-12: the mercy of nature
M-13: first Love
M-14: carnaval in blue
M-15: We're Gonna Groove
M-16:moonflower
[※vol.#9 DAY-2 2012.9.1@新国立劇場 中劇場]

M-17: paradise regained
[※vol.#9 DAY-3 2012.9.2 @新国立劇場 中劇場]

(DISC 3)
M-1: Distance
M-2: stone cold
M-3: うた
M-4: 優しい夜明け
M-5: Point Zero
M-6: let the stars fall down
M-7: Rainbow~Main Theme~
M-8: luminous sword
M-9: Historia:opening theme
M-10: voices silently sing
M-11: once upon a time there was you and me
M-12: Alone
M-13: Bloody rabbit
M-14: Contractor
M-15: the world
M-16: fake wings
M-17: Sweet Song
M-18: open your heart
[※vol.#10 Kaji Fes 2013.5.11@東京国際フォーラムA]

thanks @elcazador! @ Kugayama: Since grunty had already linked to the page there was no need to paste it here :)

@ minna-san: I dug the live events and found which live is which. Read the newspost it seems alot of the tracks selected are with guests performances :D

that's actually not really surprising since live 6,8,9, and 10 all had guest vocalists...

well I'm glad they decided to include salva nos and secret game from the concert where Kasahara was present, though.

puhlease if she chose only the songs that were performed by FJ girls only they won't have enough songs to fill 3 discs... especially we all know the live best CD is from YK live from 2010-2013 and there aren't that many variations of YK live setlist there.

You know, ya... the cover looks pretty cheap, lol. Mixing both vol4 dvd and first live best conepts... Also while the logo itself is fine IMHO, I wish they used a more simple font for the small subtitle.

Not to menthion they are using pics out of footage of the lives while this is an audio release, as if saying "Hey, we got the whole thing in the studio. but we are giving you only the sound :P"

Not necessarily. Because of news coverage they take pics at lives but I doubt they record them all on video

I agree, that cover seems pretty horrible. Plus the font could be the one from a Tim Burton's film, it doesn't fit Kajiura style at all.

^ I think the font does fit her usual cover style. You know, the painted style like on Everlasting Songs and half of the singles.

IMHO it works in the logo but looks terribad and ugly when there's so many fancy and swirly capital letters in the smaller subtitle. Plus the cover is just simpleton cheapness... ;p

@grunty In fact I've never found the font from singles/albums to fit her style. I think it would be better with something more elegant and less extravagant.

I am so excited for this release I need to pull a Cartman and freeze myself on top of a mountain for 5 weeks until the CDs are delivered to my mailbox ......

i'm super excited for this release as well...but i'm still incredibly bitter about not including ship of fools lol

Back