「FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2」on June 3

• Thread starter Thread starter elcazador
  • Start date Start date
Hmm I'm not too happy with the tracklist but it isn't all bad either. Anyway there are quite a lot of "new" songs there so I'm still getting it.

Agree with @Hatouchan, why no I talk to the rain, sis puella magica! and Kara no Kyoukai medley dammit. What I wouldn't give to hear sis puella magica and KnK medley live version being released on proper release :"(

At least there are voices silently sing and Pandora Hearts medley there.
Yup. Those are the ones I am upset about. Other than that, it seems like a pretty good list to me. I would have gladly swapped the Emily ones out for those three. You're gonna love voices silently sing. Itou + FJ backing. It was one of the most beautiful songs for Kajifes.

My only concern is Itou Eri messing up the lyrics in once upon a time. It's gonna bug me every. time. Seems like a rather common thing for her...

Last edited by a moderator:
heigen, check.
canta per me, AWESOME.
Himitsu?! Oh my yes.
Holy crap Where the Lights Are! I could die from happiness.
Woohoo for Pandora Hearts OST tracks too!

Nice tracklist, overall. A lot of the unreleased songs are ones I've never heard of (and if they're from KajiFes, even better.)

Pretty neat setlist there. Not too much I'd change other than ditching Credens for Sis Puella. Why no SPM damn it, Credens is terrible :glower:.

Reactions: aki
What a nice tracklist <3
I'm do glad Remi songs are included, I want to listen to her version of luminous sword with Kaori <3
So many new ones <3

The only ones I don't care are the Emily ones. I don't like her voice, but there aren't too much, so that's fine.

I've finished updating the "appearances" to include "FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE, vol 2".

Details of singers and musicians used will need to be checked once we have access to the liner notes.

not a bad tracklist..but was hoping for a ship of fools. i'm curious as to how that sounds live.

Himitsu's included? Hopefully it's from the same live as the livestream so I can replace the audio on that video and have a version where not only Yuriko's performance is enjoyable.

a total of 53 tracks... and so many new tracks from KajiFes! Yes to Xenosaga and Pandora Hearts ost, though I also wanted to listen to live versions of SPM, Eternal blue, Nohara, and some KnK tracks. Very nice tracklist! <3

Eternal blue, Nohara

Both were included in Vol 12., and EB was also included in Vol. 9.

Himitsu's included? Hopefully it's from the same live as the livestream so I can replace the audio on that video and have a version where not only Yuriko's performance is enjoyable.

It's on disc 1, and all songs in that disc seem to be from live 6.

Why the hell did live 6 get such special treatment? 9 tracks have already been released, and some were even included in the previous BEST OF.

Also, no Materialise! with Yuri :stupidtable:

Last edited by a moderator:
salva nos is alright as long as it's from the live where Kasahara was also present. What I don't get is Winter dammit. Why the hell do we get another live performance of that song. The three Yuuka tracks seem to be just there so we can have all Kajiura vocalists in the album. Tracks 1-4 from CD2 seem to come from live vol.7, 5-9 from live vol.8, 10-11 from live 9 day 1, 12-16 from live 9 soundtrack special and paradise regained is from the Shibuko special, the one we already got the dvd. That is, if they make the tracklist in sequential order. Will gladly kick Hikari no Yukue, Gin no Hashi, and paradise regained.

and yeah To @Kowz, why no Materialise with Kasahara :(

HEIGEN, FRENETIC, YASASHII YOAKE, THE WORLD, SWEET SONG YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to so make up for how disappointing "elemental" was!!

Edit: I will say, I am also very shocked there is no Materialize with Yuri's voice.......... ah well

More complaints~

She didn't include "hit it and run" from El Cazador. That was like the HYPE song from the whole concert.

omg yeah ship of fools and hit it and run! :(

I still can't stand Winter makes its way to live best CD again dammit.

Im really shocked "winter" is in there, too. We already got it in the previous YK live CD and its so mediocre to begin with.... Was there maybe a new vocalist who ever sang it besides Kaori? At least then it would make sense to include it.

I REALLY hope that Canta Per Me is the accordian-only version from Kaji Fest. Id love to hear that. But based on the songs around it, it does seem likely itll be the one from Vol 6

I would have loved to hear Farewell Song with Yuri.... Ah well. This is still quite a good track list. I really hope that Credens Justitiam includes Eri because otherwise the live version is just.... bland and already released in Vol 9. Gaaaah im so excited for this release!

Im really shocked "winter" is in there, too. We already got it in the previous YK live CD and its so mediocre to begin with.... Was there maybe a new vocalist who ever sang it besides Kaori? At least then it would make sense to include it.

I don't think so. It would've been fine if it had accordion, but I'm pretty sure it's the same arrangement as vol 3.

I would have loved to hear Farewell Song with Yuri....

Or the one from vol 9 instrumental, which I think was sung by Eri.

I really hope that Credens Justitiam includes Eri

It looks like it's the one from Vol 8., which means Eri and Hanae.

Back