「FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2」on June 3

• Thread starter Thread starter elcazador
  • Start date Start date
^Previously, the 3 CD count was a tentative thing. Now she says it's more or less confirmed.

Great setlist!
Eleonore and Madlax :w00t: heigen, the battle is to the strong, luminous sword....
But tell me: where is sis puella magica :touched:?

^ I was bummed about that too. I wanted sis puella magica :comeback: Oh well, not a deal breaker for me though. Still going to order it. Really looking forward to it :w00t:

For anyone not wanting to click through, from CD Japan's listing:

Tracklisting
DISC 1
CRUSH
Crush
FRENETIC
frenetic
HIMITSU
秘密
SWEET MEMORIES
sweet memories
HEPATICA
hepatica
GODSIBB
godsibb
A SONG OF STORM AND FIRE
a song of storm and fire
RING YOUR SONG
ring your song
TOKI NO MUKOU MABOROSHI NO SORA
時の向こう 幻の空
ELENORE
Elenore
MADLAX
Madlax
CAZADOR DEL AMOR
cazador del amor
WINTER
winter
SECRET GAME
secret game
MAZE
maze
CANTA PER ME
canta per me
SALVA NOS
salva nos
WHERE THE LIGHT ARE
where the light are

DISC 2

lotus

E.G.O.

I swear

heigen

the beginning of the end

the battle is to the strong

satoyama main theme

Credens justitiam

maybe tomorrow

光の行方

銀の橋

the mercy of nature

First Love

carnaval in blue

we’re gonna groove

moonflower

paradise regained

DISC 3

Distance

stone cold

うた

優しい夜明け

POINT ZERO

Let the stars fall down

Rainbow Main Theme

luminous sword

Historia main theme

voices silently sing

once upon a time there was you and me

Alone

Bloody rabbit

Contractor

the world

fake wings

Sweet Song

open your heart

What a nice setlist! Like every time there are a couple of inavoidable tracks, but this time there's not too much of them; there's many of the "new" songs released on video and some unreleased ones. That's really a great surprise!

According to CPM's setlists, moonflower was only performed once in vol. 9 soundtrack special day. The only vocalist that day was Itou Eri. Looking at the flow of the setlist (moonflower > MC > I talk to the rain > Hepatica), it is possible that she sang it. Otherwise, we're left with an instrumental version.

I don't think I missed any lives...

On that note. DAMN. No "I talk to the rain". But voices silently sing will likely blow everyone's minds. Hope they grab the vol 10 ver for that and once upon a time.

The two Remi songs are in there too.

From a quick look, CD1 seems to have vol 6 as the common live. CD2 has vol 7-9 while CD3 is heavy on Kajifes. So open your heart is likely the all stars ver.

Hmm I'm not too happy with the tracklist but it isn't all bad either. Anyway there are quite a lot of "new" songs there so I'm still getting it.

Agree with @Hatouchan, why no I talk to the rain, sis puella magica! and Kara no Kyoukai medley dammit. What I wouldn't give to hear sis puella magica and KnK medley live version being released on proper release :"(

At least there are voices silently sing and Pandora Hearts medley there.

^ I've added "FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE, vol 2" to the alphabetical discography listing and am updating the "appearances" for each vocal track on it in the corresponding vocal tracks' "appearances" section.

satoyama main theme :waii: that's the one with hanae, eri, and yuriko kaido right? I just love to have that! Awwww even those ASUKA covers and REMI songs were included, I'll have that as well :love:

Back