Corrupted wish game

• Thread starter Thread starter naoise
  • Start date Start date
*shoves antenna back into head*
*AHEM* :bwahaha:

You find your N-Gage, but realize that it had been stolen by Daichi, and he filled it with naruto yaoi.

I wish I could get a quick reply mod to work >_<

you get your quik reply mod, but when it's ready to use, the third world war begins in Toronto's surroundings, and you die :twitch:

i wish i could be in yokohama :cry:

You now live in Yokohama. but morgana (.hack//LIMINALITY) Burns and corrupts half of the city!

I wish that i had a Kiba-shaped sexdoll in FULL size

[DAICHI... YOU... YOU STOLE MY N-GAGE...

YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!!]

You have your Kiba-shaped sexdoll, but IS SO sex addict that leaves you without energy all the days (He wants to do it 8 times EVERY HALF HOUR!!!)

So you turn it back xD

I wish I'd met daichi and do something very bad for stealing my N-Gage :cry: :cry:

you do something "very bad" to daichi but it turns out he enjoys it immensely and does not let you leave his house

I wish Dream Port 2009 was held in Canada..

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!

And thing did I do to Daichi :omgwtf:

OMG!!!

Well... Congratulations, Dream Port it's going to be held on Canada ^^

But, you move to Japan just a month before the shows starts XD

I actually like the fact i have a horny kiba sexdoll, and i DID NOT steal your N-gage.

I would never even touch a nokia with a dead sheep.

my wish:

I wish.... I had every one of my old plushies forever

you have all your old plushies for the rest of your life, and when you die they'll eat your corpse and nobody will know of your death. :bwahaha: (malevolent laughter)

I wish i could be yuki's dog

So Mikcey is going to EAT me?

That's not nice...

You become Yuki's dog, and get hit by a car, witch causes your death!

That's for letting Mikcey and Spot eat meh! :bwahaha:

Daichi said:
You become Yuki's dog, and get hit by a car, witch causes your death!

ROFL

but, you'll make Yuki cry :cry: (and maybe she would compose a beautiful requiem for me :aww: )

Kerahna said:
you do something "very bad" to daichi but it turns out he enjoys it immensely and does not let you leave his house

I'd wish I could know what thing did I do to Daichi XD

Lugh finds out what he did to daichi and is so :omgwtf: that he hides in a basement for the rest of his life :...:

I wish canada would be 25 degrees C all year round

...you do realize, that i'm a boy, right?

Anyhows: canada is 25 degrees hot, and all the snow melts, and the water damages your house!

I wish Rion plaided Commander Keen as child!

Granted! ^^ But now he asks you to play with him every day almost 24/7 XD till your fingers bleed and your eyes hurt like hell! :bwahaha:

I wish there weren't so many str8 guys where i live so i MIGHT have a chance...

(Corrupt away! :XD: )

Every boi in your area is gay, and you get AIDS from a ranom bloke.

Me wish my wish would be corrupted! :ayashii:

and Ayashii, i do need to get l41d. wanna help?

Your wish is so perfectly corrupted, it redefines corrupted in the core. Just then, you realize you've wished the WRONG wish to be corrupted, the one you have actually wanted to come true properly. Double corruption, happy head-banging!
:bwahaha:
I wish they would cancel the exam in economics that is looming in the distance on my living path. :twitch:

Exam canceled! ;) In stead, you have to take a metaphysics exam! (Don't ask...) ;) good luck! "chuckle"

I wish, i wish... a little wish, to go to Mars and get some fish! ^^

Kidding! I hope technology advances more quickly! ^^ And i don't mean "Nukelar" science! :))

(Daichi, my point exactly! "chuckles". Read the message below that? :D [Insert Grin Onion here])

*ayachii yaoi antenna*

technology advances really fast but you can't keep up and people laugh at you like you're an old grandmother who can't keep up with the times!

I wish intarweb forum were actually visual so we can see the people in it heheehe :sohappy:

(Say what forum? O.o)

... Granted. Unfortunately, when you o there you get a massive load of viruses that multiply even further in your PC & then spread all over the net infecting all the PCs in Canada! ^^ How lovely, look at the little ones.

I wish i had a glass of watter right now. :bwahaha:

You just go and fill in one glass with water :sohappy: but unfortunately this falls from your hand after your mother screams from terror ( :omgwtf: ) because you used her favourite crystal-made wine glass ( :sweat: <-you at that time). Then she punishes you to drink wine directly from an infinite-capacity bottle till you got drunk ( @_@ ). :plot: Then you fall on the house's floor like this ( :twitch: red = wine) after messing up all the room with your drunk dance (together with the rest of the crystal stuff your mother had in the kitchen room)

I wish I' ll successed in the exams

Back