Corrupted wish game

N

naoise

I saw this game on another site and felt it would be great to give it a try here, at the very least it will raise our post count a bit :3

So the game works like this: I'm going to wish for something, then the person below me grants it with a really evil or weird twist. Then that person makes a wish, and the person to respond to them grants thier wish with a twist and then makes a wish. ECT!

eg. poster #1: "I wish I could meet yuki!"
poster #2: "you meet yuki, but she hates you and forbids you to listen to her music ever again! I wish I could play the violin well!"
poster #3: "You can play the violin well, but you are so good that you are kidnapped and sold into slavery to play for some rich guy! I wish that...."

AND SO ON!

SO: I wish that I graduate from university with a 100% average, and become the worlds best doctor!

cool!!

you become the greatest doctor but get SARS from a patient and die a horrible painful death.

I wish I could pass my chem exam~

ROFL, if everybody die, the game continu ?
You pass your Chemistry exam but you are so happy to hear it that you jump everywhere and push the principal falling into the stairs. You get fired and could not be accepted in other schools because you are qualified of being a "dangerous and lunatic pupil"...So you finished your days in a mental hospital becoming crazy xD

I wish I could be a 9th dan Aikibudoka xD

LOL !
Aikibudo is a martial art and an Aikibudoka is a person who prectice this martial art.
9th dan is the 9th grade, a very high grade !!

you become the master of aikido and all the girls swamp you because youre so awesome and you live the rest of your life being constantly stalked

I wish i had all of Yuki's CDs

you have them but you start to listen to them so intensly that you forget about schoolwork and fail.

I wish I didn't have an exam march 5th

Something happens and your examination in March 5 postpones to the middle of the summer, while you are on holiday vacation, but you dont learn it before March 5 while you are in the sea swimming, 12 hours before your examination.

I wish Yuki to come in my home as a guest and become the best friends

Yuki comes to your home but can't speak greek or english and dies from loneliness, and the entire yuki fan community raids your house and hangs you from a tree.

I wish my computer was faster

What you said totters because Yuki already knows english XD. It probably difficult for her to speak them but she can write what she wants to say in paper.

Your father buys you a supercomputer with all your family's money but technology advances so fast that your Super PC within the next two months becomes outdated but your have no money to buy nothing anymore (because your father spended them to buy your S - PC), neither food to eat, so he sells it back to the store to regain his money back. So you stay with the old sloooow computer.

I wish I had been borned in Japan instead of Greece.

You were born in japan, but unfortunately your parents were illegal immigrants, and you get deported to Greece, and are permanently barred entry to Japan.

I wish I had no requirement for sleep.

No, I am going to "return" to Japan, its just a so promising and nice country and I dislike Greece so much. uhh. And my parents are totally legal if you want to know, and they are judges, so administ justice.

You dont have requirement for sleep, you do various things all day but at on point of you life you got bored of being waked up all the time and you fall from the very top of the Everest mountain using a V3 rocket to commit suicide.

I wish I would be able to meet Kerahna in person ^^

george1234 said:
No, I am going to "return" to Japan, its just a so promising and nice country and I dislike Greece so much. uhh. And my parents are totally legal if you want to know, and they are judges, so administ justice.

You dont have requirement for sleep, you do various things all day but at on point of you life you got bored of being waked up all the time and you fall from the very top of the Everest mountain using a V3 rocket to commit suicide.

I wish I would be able to meet Kerahna in person ^^

Sorry i wanted to say"You do have requirement for sleep..."

you meet kerahna in person, but she turns out to be so ugly you are blinded for the rest of your life.

i wish to eat sushi for dinner.

You really are ugly???

You do eat sushi for dinner but it turns out to be so disquesting that you vomit it, after changing 4 colours

I wish Yuki would sending me a copy of each one of her past , current and future releases to home via courier

ROFL so ugly that you become blind xD !!!

Yuki send you all her works but you recieve so many packages at the same time in your home that you walked on it and crush them all...

I wish I could draw as good as karahna ! xD

You go to Canada and she teaches you how to draw as good as she but something happens and right after your return to France you forgot everything she taught you.

I wish I would be able to concentrate in my H/W while I work.

you concentrate so hard your house is on fire and you don't notice. You and house are destroyed.

I wish i could wake up easier in the morning

Aah that's not easy xD
You wake up so easy that you wake up all the time early in the morning. Sleeping very late every day, you got just 3 hours of sleeping at the beginning, and in the end, just 1h. You finished by being fed up with that and you take so many sleeping pill that you become white snowwww...

I wish I could be super muscled like schwarzeneger ! xD

You take special drugs that increase adrenaline in your body and you do body building during the whole summer and you became like Schwarzeneger but then you put a fight with Yuki who knows all kinds of martial arts and she beats you while singing one of her songs, so you get into a comma from the depressing and when you get healled you muscles have become normal again.

I wish I could write 20 / 20 tomorrow in the Physics semester test.

Back