Corrupted wish game

• Thread starter Thread starter naoise
  • Start date Start date
LOLLLLL

You ace the physics test but the teacher accidentally drops his papers off a bridge and makes the whole class do the test over again!!

I wish I could go to Dream Port!!

April-May 2008 - Revo(Sound Horizon)&梶浦由記 Presents『Dream Port 2008』
Tuesday, April 29 at Kobe World Memorial Hall - 17:00
Tuesday, May 6 at Pacifico Convention Center in Yokohama - 17:00

I can't believe you had to ask! ;)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH
shame on yaaaaaa shame on george !!! xD
haha just kidding xD

I had forgotten the place of event and I was remembering the event itself ^^;

You go to Dream Port event and its about to start but an 9 Rixter earthquake takes place and the building goes down like a paper tower.

P.S: You and Yuki survive.

I wish I could be informed about Yuki's future releases before everyone else (that requires telepathetic communication with Yuki)

You learn all the future releases but no one believes you and they put you in an insane asylum.

I wish to go to Dubai right now and live in an expensive hotel for the rest of my life.

You go to Dubai and settle down in an expensive hotel. However, you begin to miss home in the short course and want to go back. Meanwhile, the police accuses you wrongly and until the matter is clarified, you are subject to house arrest (in the same hotel). The bureaucracy rules, all this mess seems to go on for ages... You live in an expensive hotel, but you're no longer happy with it.

I wish i wouldn't laugh so hard when reading this topic. :D

Our funny idea come to an end and we start posting nonses so you stop laughing so hard while reading this topic, but new members join with new, fresh , funny , hilarious ideas and you start laughing again.

I wish I could go to Japan and live here for the rest of my life.

You go to Japan and the next thing, the government goes completely nuts and aspires to make Japan a subject of Russian Federation (so they can have more of Cheburashka :D ), and you turn out to be living on the outskirts of Russia. And since pretty much of the Russian development budget is drained by Moscow... :twisted:

I wish Yuki's CDs were sold in my city, not only at some damn far-off Amazon...

Yuki's CDs are sold in your city, but you can't afford them because you prefer spend your money eating Mcdonalds...So every time you pass around the shop, you are irate because you can't buy them, you just can see them T__T what a torture...

I wish I could fly ! haha

You fly around but hunters mistake you for a goose and they shoot you down and eat you XD

I wish all the new games were all released on PS2 and not stupid new machines that i don't have

A lot of games are released for PS2, but your console gets broken. You find an emulator, but your aforementioned sloooooooooow computer makes it too looooooooooong a story.

I want my University to involve more Japanese language courses instead of Chinese ones.

Dont say that , you will hurt Kerahna (she is chinese)

Your university involves more japanese courses, but you are out on holidays so you dont get informed, and when you return all the japanese classes are full , there is no room for you, so there is no point for their existence, for you

I wish my country would organise student exchanges with Japan too, and not only with European countries

Oops! Sorry Kerahna, I don't mean anything bad about Chinese language! I like it, it's just that the University's policy annoys me - it promises many languages for learning, but in practice there are so few. T_T And there's even Russian for foreign students who come to Minsk (I'm being trained as a teacher of Russian as a foreign language, and I got acquainted with a couple of Chinese students through that :D )

@George:
you're sent to Japan as an exchange student, but the weather doesn't allow flights, and you're stuck at the airport. After a three days' fruitless wait and immense financial losses the organisers get fed up with that and cancel the whole thing. And they decide it would be better to send students to neighbouring countries by train.

I wish I was a better person than I am. xD

(hey george, you really want to go to japan don't you ? xD)

So there is an exchange of student, you go to japan but you arrive in a form with only geeks and nolifes...You have to do maths in japanese, but that's so difficult that you got every time 1/100 on maths tests xD !! Fed up with those geeks [who needs Satoshi Fujita (a love teacher) to be able to talk with girls] and those bad scores at school, you decided to return in Greece Xd

[edit]
woops nick you were faster than meh XP
So you become really better but you not enough for you xD !...Not satisfied you become worse and worse untill you reach the depths...

I wish my holidays will never end xD !

During the 19th year of your holidays you suddenly realise that you've forgotten everything you used to study. Moreover, you couldn't actually graduate, so you're not credited as an educated person, and finding a good job is going to be one hell of a challenge.

I would like Yuki to start working with Saeko Chiba again!

hay im not offended at people wanting to learn japanese instead of chinese :P

Yuki starts to work with Saeko again but then Yuuka gets jealous and they reform Tiaraway and continue to make AWFUL music without Yuki

I would like to get 100% on the exam i have in 30 minutes that i'm not even preparing for right now!

You set in motion your berserk mode and you learn very fast like flasssshhhh. Finally that bersesrk mode take all your power out...you get a 100% but after that you sleep during one month to recover. During this month, you missed 3 other tests and get 3 0% Xd

I wish I could have been in japan for watching Kara no Kyoukai films and hear Yuki's musiiiic >_<

Ha ha Zuyion, now we're quits! :) you've made it faster this time.

You get to Japan just to find out that UFOTable has been closed (omg...) and the Kara no Kyoukai project dropped. Then Victor Entertainment goes bankrupt and Yuki's albums are no longer sold, and she's so bewildered she loses her inspiration. (what on earth am I saying... Such a perversed mind I possess...)

I want W.I.T.C.H. to be screened into a beautiful animated full-length by Disney, not by that freak of a channel called Jetix.

Disney makes a perfect W.I.T.C.H. movie but releases it only in Greece.

I wish for a very large plate of sushi to appear before me right now

Back