Corrupted wish game

• Thread starter Thread starter naoise
  • Start date Start date
you sucseeded in your exams, but they became destroyed, so you needed to remake them.

I wish i had KibaNaru yaoi (not that creepy Kiba x Akamaru carap i somehow dug up... :omgwtf: )

Daichi said:
I wish i had KibaNaru yaoi (not that creepy Kiba x Akamaru carap i somehow dug up... :omgwtf: )

you have your KibaNaru yaoi drew by the amazing Zuiyon (ROFL sorry zuiyon ^^U), but when you have a nap, all your plushies eat your drawing and you lost it FOREVER.

i wish i could meet Hikaru (#4 Kalafina), and then... :plot:

(Weird! I could have swore i replied to my lord Daichi's wish... odd...)

Huhuhuuuu max, you meet her, you :plot: her, but then she runs away screaming her brains out that "gasp" you're terrible in bed! (XD what? It's 2 AM...)

i wish i wish
a little wish
wish i would have
(But never will)
a bit more RAM
on my PC! ^^

Ayashii said:
Huhuhuuuu max, you meet her, you :plot: her, but then she runs away screaming her brains out that "gasp" you're terrible in bed! (XD what? It's 2 AM...)

do you wanna test me? :plot:

Until you confirn his gender you can use IT instead of he/she that way you will not have problem since "it" is for things that that are neither male neither female or for things of which you dont know the gender. That way he/she/it will be also forced to tell us us his/her/its gender :XD:

Looool, George! I agree!

So you see, Max. :D Start talking or we start calling you "it". Or would you like to be our "Cousin It"? :D

"my lord"---? :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :huh:

Oh Mah God!..... *glomps Ayashii*

(back on topic, NOW!)

Oh, i'm sorreh...

*releases Ayashii...*

I wish i coud rule over the world in one day

Thank you! ^^ :ayashii:

"stands up right and dusts himself on the shoulders"
"looks devilish at Daichi"
"glomps him" :bwahaha:

Then that day will be a faraway day indeed! 10 billion years away that is! :D
But you'll have to compete for me for the throne even then! HA! :plot:

I wish we'd go to Mars one day... :ayashii:

you go to mars, but as you step out, you forget that cou cannot breathe freezed carbondioxide.... whoups, eh?

me wish a graphic tablet would puff up on my desk now

Good job! Now you've milled the first humans on mars! :XD:

"Puff" comes a HUMONGOUS tablet that crashes on your desk and destroys it!
:bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha:

I wish i had more inspiration so i could think of better wishes.... :twitch:

you read this thread twice, and rips some of the questions.

I wish i had a certain Ayashii in bed now. xD

Back