BD/DVD: Kalafina “9+ONE” at Tokyo International Forum Hall A [Release: Nov 1st]

I also think it's really noticeable when, for example, Korean singers I like release Japanese songs/albums, the nasaility is really present there, especially since their voices are not usually nasal when they're singing in their native language.
(I could probably find better examples if I put more time into it, but here's a pretty good one. If you listen closely and compare each part directly to each other, you can definetely hear it. Korean vs Japanese)
You're right, they do sound quite a bit more nasally in the Japanese version, especially the last guy singing before the chorus (only listened through the chorus on both). Very interesting. The linguistics nerd in me is wondering why that's the case

I definetely noticed some nasaslity from Wakana and Hikaru (especially Hikaru)
When has Hikaru not been nasally? The only times i can remember are when she's singing fiercely (ex: Magia, DU).

You're right, they do sound quite a bit more nasally in the Japanese version, especially the last guy singing before the chorus (only listened through the chorus on both). Very interesting. The linguistics nerd in me is wondering why that's the case

When has Hikaru not been nasally? The only times i can remember are when she's singing fiercely (ex: Magia, DU).

Lol I know she's always been nasally and strainy but it stood out to me a lot more in this live than it does usually. :P

And yeah, you mean Jonghyun right (in the blue suit)? It was most apparent to me in him too, which is funny considering he's the groups strongest vocalist and is usually never nasal when singing in Korean.

I'm majoring in Japanese and one of my friends is actually majoring in Linguistics and this topic really fascinates both of us so we wanna eventually try and put more effort into studying it and finding out why that is, because it's certainly very interesting.

Edit: I found a better example. Korean vs Japanese. This one is even more interesting to me considering it was in Japanese first, (which is why it sounds so traditionally Japanese and not at all like normal Kpop) but the Japanese one is still noticeably more nasal (despite me still preferring the Jp version, because I think the lyrics flow better in it. :P. And the nasality actually fits the song in this case, since it's so Japanese sounding already)

Another example of this I found is (sorry I'm posting so much about this, I just find it super interesting lol) is this video in when Jonghyun (one of the SHINee members) sings one of his solo songs during their Tokyo Dome concert, but he sings the first verse +chorus in Korean and the second (plus the bridge) in Japanese. And you can noticably hear the difference when he switches languages, it really threw me off the first time I watched that performance.

And last example, I promise but here's one more. Korean Vs. Japanese. This is another song that was actually in Japanese first. Again, I think it's most present in Jonghyun and Taemin oddly enough (especially this part vs the Korean version)

I think a lot of it has to do with that Japanese is naturally a higher pitched langauge, so when you speak it, your voice just unconsciously raises in pitch. It's happened to me plenty of times in my Japanese class, I notice my voice is a lot higher than it is when I speak English, or when I try to speak Korean.
And if you have a naturally low voice, and you speak/sing in Japanese, my guess is that that raising of the pitch causes you to sound more nasally and higher pitched, even if you weren't intending to.
But, then again, this is just a guess lol

Last edited by a moderator:
And yeah, you mean Jonghyun right (in the blue suit)? It was most apparent to me in him too (and Taemin, the one who starts the song), which is funny considering he's the groups strongest vocalist and is usually never nasal when singing in Korean.
I don't know their names, but yeah, him.
I think a lot of it has to do with that Japanese is naturally a higher pitched langauge, so when you speak it, your voice just unconsciously raises in pitch. It's happened to me plenty of times in my Japanese class, I notice my voice is a lot higher than it is when I speak English, or when I try to speak Korean.
Hmm. I guess I naturally have a nasally voice when speaking in English already so difference didn't really occur to me when I try to speak in Japanese. I did notice the higher pitch, though. Now that you've pointed it out I do notice more of a nasally twang in my voice when singing in Japanese vs English though (quickly made up English lyrics for part of TTB's chorus), so that could be it. I'm not sure about the Korean pronunciation system, but the vowel sounds in Japanese are more or less restricted to あ (a), え (e), い (i), お (o), and う(u) compared to English which has tons more vowel sounds (just one example is the difference between long (ō) and short (ŏ) vowels). That restriction may also affect the nasally sound, as あ, え, and い sound pretty nasally by themselves imo. That's my take on it :XD:(I'm sort of studying Japanese on my own though I wish my school offered it).

Okay.. sorry for the long review:
Samidare: Love it so much. Hope they sing it more often. One of my fave new songs. If I need to smile I put it on. Fun to sing along to. Cool that they showed all their albums, wow. Shows how they have grown too. I did not really care for the overture, but all of their snogs coming together as one was cool too.
Misterioso: Like it. I like this song actually. It’s a little long live, and Wakana sounded a bit shaky here.
Lacrimosa: Wow. Chills. Wakana a bit shaky bt then is better. Good to see it again though, even though it must be hard to sing, since they are so serious during it. Heh
Ashita no Keshiki: Haven’t heard this song in awhile, since I don’t listen to it often, but wow, chills again. Wakana is now owning it, maybe a little shaky, but not very much. Lol Konno instead of the flute… wow. I loved it. I like the original flute, but this was really nice. He sounded almost celtic, since he was so high on the violin. (I could never do the high notes all that well, so when someone does it well I just am amazed) I did not like it though. Would have been pretty with him playing regular. Hikaru sounded a bit loud in this song.
HnS: Very nice. Kore instead of flute? Interesting, I wonder why they couldn’t get Rie? I like the variety though, changing things up a bit. I think this song has been sung a bunch of times, and it a bit long too, but it is an uplifting song and gets everyone clapping and the girls seem to like singing it.
Mirai: I like the song too. It lifts me up as well and they have fun. Even though it is played a lot, like Ongaku. Nat as much though. Heh Good energy. Wakana is really great. I liked how they went to the sides of the stage and waved.
Oblivious: Wow. Best live of it in a long time. I don’t like the longer version of it, so this was nice. Loved Konno in the beginning. Wakana sounds great, Hikaru added in the song is nice, Keiko is being Keiko.
Storia: Not bad, better than the last, I think I liked The Arena the best. Hikaru was better in this song, still a little loud though. Was the drumming off a bit? I thought I heard it when it was the flute solo in the beginning. Don’t usually notice these things but just out of the blue. Heh And I liked how Sakurada slowed the piano after the bridge.
Gogatsu: Wow. I liked the Arena better, but still awesome. Hikaru is way better in this song, I think she must like singing it. Wow, that Kajiurago. Wakana is awesome during this song. She hit her high note with precision.
Consolation: Not a regular song that I go back to, but this looked hard to sing. They’ve only sung it once before, right? During the Consolation live (and Chicago)? It seems so fast paced, I have trouble singing with it. But kudos to them for singing it. Hikaru was really powerful here.
To the beginning: I like this song a lot. Really awesome live. Don’t get out of breath, girls, jumping around! Lol Keiko was a little loud, but they all were pretty powerful.
Haru wo Matsu: Wow, tears to my eyes. I don’t know why some people find Keiko annoying in the beginning, I think it’s like she’s singing to her niece a lullaby. Hikaru is great and Wakana really wonderful and sweet. One of my faves in this live. Would love to see this in a strings concert. I know it’s piano only, but it’d be cool with some strings. Showed it to my mom and she liked it.
Believe piano ver: Interesting with piano only. Loved Keiko’s part. Would love to hear in the strings concert as well. Gently fierce, not sure I liked how they got fast in the beginning.
Marchen: Did not like Konno’s violin change here, it kind of hurts my ears. Sorry, Konno I love you, but if you just played the violin naturally, it would have been better. Kore instead of flute again too was interesting. I liked this live, will be perfected later on I am sure. I like the kimonos in the background and the dances, even with Keiko’s flapping. Lol I like that part of these outfits. And Hikaru’s leggings.
Magia: Loved the visuals. Made it look like a MV or a Madoka movie. Loved the maze thing. In the beginning too when they were up close and then looked like they were in the forest. Hikaru is lacking in power a little. Don’t usually like the song but this was nice. At the end too. What dance were they doing at the end? Lol Hikaru sounded a bit more powerful here. Did Wakana sound a bit high in certain parts? Not sure.
Kyrie: Mic stands! Just realized that they are the Marchen outfits. Lol Anyways, thought they did a good job. It is a little long, but I love the original.
HB: I like the song live, but it’s kind of blah. (Though it does get stuck in my head) They look like they are having fun singing it though, so if they are happy. Heh Especially Hikaru. I think I like Wakana’s dress the best. (The Marchen ones) I know I should be commenting on the performance, but part of that is the attire as well. They look comfy, except for the netting, which might be scratchy. The verses seemed a little rushed, though they are normally. Hikaru’s getting ahead of Keiko at one point. The Kajiura is great, not as good as blaze’s but still good.
OL: The same pretty much as HB. I like blaze over this song. The camera and lights… my eyes. But one high powered song after the other, wow. Like in the Consolation live. They do a really good job. Hikaru is really powerful. Keiko’s voice crack, but not a good thing. I like Wakana’s part.
Into the world: perfection. Almost exactly like the studio version. All three are amazing and it just amazes me how well they can perform and sing, by memorizing the song as well as their own parts. Keeping up with the band, and jumping around and getting all sweaty. Anyways, pretty perfect. Not much else to say.
Ongaku: Cool beginning. LOVE Konno’s part so much, and then Wakana’s part right after. Wow, the dresses. They are simple yet elegant. I love Keiko’s hair piece. Wakana’s dress again. The finger things were cool, looked like the thing they put on your finger at the doctor’s to monitor your heart rate and stuff. Lol
Blaze: Devi, who used to be a member here, loves this song. Better than OL for sure. That Kajiurago… it’s so beautiful. Again, don’t get out of breath.
Yume no Daichi: Very pretty. Again very close to the studio version. I like it, but I wish they would have sung I have a dream, I LOVE that song, in my top 10, even top 5 Kala songs and they don’t sing it that often. I know they just did in the Arena. Still. I would have replaced a few songs, but overall this live was great! Different things are always welcome, at least they are trying new things. They have to in order to keep it interesting, though I am sure like me if you are a die hard fan, you will always be entertained by watching them. I just get so energized since they are full of energy. They make me smile, they make me a little envious that they are so beautiful, talented, get to work with Yuki, Konno and the others, etc. heh I will keep on loving Kalafina and hoping for many more years.
Wakana: She was really powerful throughout the live. Sure, a few songs were hard, but they were just that. She nailed all her high notes and sang into the world and Yume perfectly. Some others as well. I am very pleased that she has gotten a lot better.
Keiko: Was a little loud at times, yes, but overall was fantastic. I noticed her mouth was more rounded when singing sometimes, not sure why she does this. I love her higher voice in Samidare and Haru wo. She can do it all.
Hikaru: Still needs some improvement, but proved that she is still powerful. HB, OL, Marchen all were great. She got a little loud too at times, but I think she was just excited.

Of course I love Konno but I did not care for when he changed the sound on the violin. The others were great except for the drumming in Magia… I am not sure why it bugged me. Other than that great job everyone! (Sorry for the long review.)

Consolation: Not a regular song that I go back to, but this looked hard to sing. They’ve only sung it once before, right? During the Consolation live (and Chicago)?
It was also in Red Day & the 8th Anni LIVE release

Anyway I want the video from somewhere that will actually load :comeback:

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 3.17.58 AM.png
1. Samidare ga sugita koro ni
2. Misterioso
3. Lacrimosa
~MC-1~
4. 明日の景色
5. 光の旋律
6. 未来
7. Oblivious
8. Storia
9. 五月の魔法
10. Consolation
11. To the Beginning
~MC-2~
12. 春を待つ
13. Believe (piano ver.)
~Overture~ Märchen「メルヒェン」
15. Magia
16. Kyrie
17. Heavenly Blue
18. One Light
~MC-3~ band成员介绍
19. Into the World
Encore ~音楽~
20. Blaze
21. 夢の大地

It's such a great new live from Kalafina~
Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 3.13.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 3.14.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 3.15.16 AM.png

A few notes after watching the live (it's on VK by the way)
- Samidare was so beautiful I almost teared up
- Keiko's expressions in Lacrimosa were like woah amazing
- Hikaru was real cute near the end of misterioso
- Korenaga's hat is really cool
- Real disappointed there is no string quartet this time around
- The guitar solo in HnS was really refreshing
- Wakana sounded amazing in AnK, Hikaru not so much
- hikaru's falsetto in oblivious is so heavenly woooow
- hikaru please control your dynamics Gogatsu no Mahou was a little bit of a mess
- the lights in the chorus of consolation compared to the verses is just so lazy. Light blue doesn't fit the song!
- the ending of consolation was HYPE
- it kinda made me sad that barely anyone stood in consolation and nearly everyone stood in to the beginning. I mean its one of their most popular songs so...
- hikaru and wakana held hands in to the beginning omg that was so cute
- KEIKO FALSETTO IN BELIEVE THIS IS NOT A DRILL
- the video in magia was so badly green screened omg keiko's dress literally went through the block in multiple occasions - they were certainly ambitious with the idea
- hikaru sounded really good in Kyrie
- zoned out through a lot of heavenly blue
- Wakana's 'sono namida mo' in one light was kinda cute imo
- the way one light was edited made it a little bit more HYPE that usual (because one light is like never hype for me). they were definitely having a lot of fun. Wakana's little smile in her voice in 'soraaaa' is killing me
- best one light performance imo
- ongaku was HYPE and so was blaze kinda
- yume no daichi was kinda forgettable tho
- the ending made me hurt from smiling I love them so much

^lol last night i checked they only got the anisong fantasy part. oh well time to lurk :sohappy:

@D-chan2510 Oh I should have mentioned that it's not a video on their page but a link on their page. It leads to google drive :)

ritardando doesn't like new Kalafina release, news at 11.
It's not like I don't like it. It's just since I only listened to their voices without actually looking at their live performances, all I had to focus on was their voices. Since almost 50% of the setlist was songs that I honestly didn't care of or had enough of, what would I say. Maybe my opinion would change after actually watching the video. Judging by the audio alone the setlist was pretty boring by itself :p also judging by the audio alone I much prefer the previous versions of the songs that have been performed/released before(e.g. Ashita no Keshiki, misterioso, consolation, Yume no Daichi, Magia). The live DVD may be visually pleasing but so far the audio is not that pleasant to hear, especially when there are lots of live DVD to draw a comparison to.

Wakana does always tend to be nasal on words with i-voweled end but usually her tone is pretty consistent throughout the song. On this live performance her tone is very inconsistent, even with words with a-voweled and o-voweled end in which she's usually able to project the best - though that maybe because very little studiomagick was being applied to her voice.

The discussion about the difference between tones of different language is very interesting but Wakana is a Japanese woman singing songs in Japanese so...

I holded off listening to the new songs (meaning not on BD) including believe ~piano ver, and holy crap I got MAJOR goosebumps from it. I never thought I would ever, ever like believe, but this piano arrangement changed my mind completely (also helps that I'm learning Japanese so I sort of understand the lyrics, which makes a huge impact). Sakurada is a boss on the piano, and with the emotions pouring out of the girls into this songs, it's made it into one of my favourite performances from them yet.

It only makes me want to go to their Acoustic live even more. T_T

Okay, watched it last night and was absolutely blown away. I'll skip the songs I don't like:

五月雨が過ぎた頃に: Not a fan of this song, but I listened cuz it was the opening song. They sounded nice, and they all looked comfortable.
Lacrimosa: Wow, Wakana dominating and singing with power not holding back! Keiko's harmonisation was on point. Liked the way Hikaru sang her lines lower, gave a darker vibe to the song.
明日の景色: Ok Wakana I can't believe my ears. Nailed it! Hikaru struggling - not as bad as I was expecting tho - and Keiko screaming a bit. Solid performance overall.
光の旋律: Hikaru's starting "Kono.." sounded obviously edited and that threw me off. Wakana sounding clean and nice, and Hikaru sounding nasally consistent on her verses lmao and her falsetto on the chorus was amazing. The guitar change was interesting and refreshing. All 3 sang the bridge very nicely and I think Keiko belted her note the longest in this performance. probably my fav 光の旋律 performance so far.
oblivious: OH MY GOD HIKARU!! Should've ALWAYS sung it this way! her falsetto was very clean and smooth throughout the whole song, loved that they made it more audible this time, absolutely loved it! Wakana and Keiko sang their "Itsuka.. kimi to.." beautifully.. and absolutely LOVED the slight drum change afterwards at "natsu wo.. fuyu wo..". Hands-down my fav performance of Oblivious.
五月の魔法: Hikaru sounding okay, Wakana sounding grand and way more comfortable than FotW DVD/BD. Loved how she sang her high notes in the chorus "aishiteiru" so smooth and silky, and how she sang the bridge with her chest voice. Keiko sounded good but I prefered her FotW DVD/BD performance.
consolation: I can't take this.. another solid performance! They all sounded GREAT for such a hard song! Wakana used to sound out of breath in this song but NOT THIS TIME! That last part tho.. I didn't think Hikaru would be able to hit her notes but she did! Fav performance of this song.
to the beginning: For the first time since Type Moon Fest 2012, Wakana doesn't sound like she's suffering singing this song lmao xD solid performance overall, and Wakana holding hands with Hikaru was so cute! 2nd fav performance of this song after Type Moon Fest 2012.
春を待つ: I don't like Keiko's cutesy voice.. it sounds so throaty/nasal/fake :( Hikaru being Hikaru, a bit better than the studio version tho. Wakana doing great, much better than the studio version. Not a fan of this song but overall good performance.
believe -piano ver.: I wish this song was originally released this way.. so beautiful and dreamy! Not boring like the studio version at all! They all sounded great. Loved how Wakana sang "wo sagatta" omg so badass is that you Wakana?! And can we stop for a moment to appreciate HOW AMAZING HIKARU SOUNDED SINGING "negai no zanzou ga noizu no you ni futte" ?! Goosebumps! So epic and badass! Love love love this version.
overture~メルヒェン: Okay, the moment of truth for me, I was shaking and scared that they might ruin the song since it's not easy, the performance I was waiting for since the release of the song since I love it so much. Nice overture, sounding very Arabic and weird, suits the atmosphere however. Hikaru being badass, Keiko being more "sinister", Wakana being more powerful than the studio version. I even loved their dance this time.. but Wakana looked so weird when she was walking in that instrumental part. Would've preferred it if a flute was there but oh well the substitute sounded fitting anyway. Keiko sounded nice in her last line, but she sang it much better in their leaked audio from Kansai. Great job girls. Was totally worth the long wait.
Magia: Visuals started off nice, but I prefer to see them sing in action, not an MV. I mean that's the whole point of going to a concert lol. Wakana sounded so good, other than that nothing special.
One Light: It's always fun to see them sing this live, They all sounded good, especially Keiko. Fav performance of this song.
overture~音楽: Keiko is excited, we all know what that means xD but overall solid performance. Violin was great and Wakana NAILED IT.
blaze: Consistent, really liked Keiko here. The kajiurago bridge was so good, I love when Keiko goes falsetto!

Overall, was a very solid concert! They all did great and looked like they were enjoying it! The outfits and stage were very nice (fav outfits were Hikaru's!) Fav concert after RM and AE.

Wakana: seeing her improvement made me so happy! I'm happy for her, it's been a long LONG time since I've seen her that comfortable (and confident!) The smile she makes after she nails her parts.. is priceless! Some of her parts in this concert reminded me of old-Wakana! Way to go Wakana, you dominated this concert! Also that hairstyle suits her so much!

Keiko: Consistent. However I feel sorry for her cuz her mic was turned down more than usual and I'm 100% she wasn't hearing herself properly, hence the screaming at some points. Didn't like her hair here tbh.

Hikaru: Obvious improvement, and I'm so happy and relieved for that! She sounded epic on some part, and sounded like she was suffering and strained at some other parts. But that Oblivious tho.. way to go girl. Her hair looked weird with the first outfit, but made a lot more sense with the second outfit!

Welp here's my report, thank you so much @zpattack12 for sending it to me!!

overture ~ 五月雨が過ぎた頃に- LOVE that opening graphic with all the song names coming together. And the graphic behind them with all the covers is really cool too. About the song itself, though does anyone else feel Hikaru is drowned out? May just be me... Keiko sounds good.

misterioso- same old same old. Wakana sounds nice though.

Lacrimosa- Wakana sounds actually not that far off from her older voice imo. But with more power XD. And Keiko's harmonies sound really excellent behind Wakana. Lots of power.

明日の景色 - I may be the only one who thinks, but I think Hikaru's part was actually pretty good. Yeah, maybe not as stable as it was on SH, but it didn't sound bad at all. Also nice seeing Konno solo again.

光の旋律- Why a guitar solo....?? I would be much preferred a Violin solo- Korenaga just seemed way out of place. Nice hat though. Keiko also looks really expressive singing on the chorus XD

未来- Why does Hikaru hold the mic to the side of her mouth on the long notes? Seems really out of place for the sound. Anyway, the girls looked like they had a ton of fun on this song. It was really cute XD. Also is it Keiko doing the main note on the last note or Hikaru? Can't tell

oblivious- HIKARU WHY YOU NO NORMALLY SING LIKE THAT??!?

...also Keiko sounded awesome on her solos in the bridge

storia- same old same old

五月の魔法- WAKANAAAAA your chorus was fucking awesome. Slipped in to the high note falsettos like she does it in her sleep. And don't forget the Kajiuriago on the bridge!! Awesome. This song is a hard song to sing because of all the vocal acrobatics in the chorus and bridge, yet she does it with ease. Definitely the best performance of the song by far imo.

consolation- Hikaru sounded really nice overall in this song, actually. Wakana also handled the song really well for having 2 hard songs in a row. And KEIKOOOOO your voice sounded so fucking deep and awesome OwO. Especially on the "itsuka" in the bridge.

to the beginning- (does this confirm that consolation was originally going to be the F/Z op?) same old same old. Prefer the arena live and Keiko from the consolation live.
OMG WAKANA AND HIKARU HOLDING HANDS AT THE END <3

(why was there a cut here?)

春を待つ- Keiko sounds kinda weird at the beginning of her solo. Not my favorite voice from her. Wakana also sounds really relaxed and added some cool vibrato on her solos, which were good. I can't decide whether I like this or the studio version better, though.

believe ~piano ver.~- This is actually really interesting to me because I made my own piano version of believe (more or less tv size) so it was really cool hearing Sakurada's take on it. It's slower than mine XD. The sudden tempo change when Hikaru came in is the only going I have qualms about. Everything else sounded really good, even the mediocre bridge. And Wakana singing the high part on the second "Jibun wo" going into the chorus was really cool (Still wanted Kimi ga here though...). The background part during Hikaru's second solo was also really good.

overture ~ メルヒェン- The megadresses in the background were really cool :o. And Kala's new dresses look kinda like HR's dresses meet TTB. The (distorted) violin solo in place of the flute was cool too. And I liked the projections of their dancing on the back. Keiko's solo seemed a bit weak though. Wakana's harmony blended well with Hikaru's lead with was pretty good, I was a bit worried about how it would sound.

Magia- SOO NICE to hear regular Magia again instead of the quattro version. Sounds more raw with the less strings. And OOOO those effects were really cool, almost like a 2nd (better) PV for the song!! Very Madoka-esque, which I love the style of.

Kyrie- Hikaru actually sounds pretty good on her verses. And the mic stands were a nice touch. Wakana sounded really strong on her parts, too. And Keiko held that last "Kyrie" out for soooooo long :o

heavenly blue- I've come to think HB sounds bad after anything except Ongaku XD. But same old same old :P

One Light- didn't really like Keiko's cutesy singing on her parts in the verse. Overall though it was a good performance, though the Animelo 2015 live is still my favorite live of the song.

(Hikaru's speaking voice sounds lower than I remember... hmm)

into the world- Hikaru was a bit stronger on her verse parts here than in the arena live. Wakana was also nice though I think she was better in the arena live. Same goes for Keiko on the verses, but her bridge part was really good. And they held the final note of the bridge out for quite a while ^w^

overture ~ 音楽- lol the screen graphics during the overture. The encore dresses are nice, are they blaze's dresses? Ongaku itself was same old same old :p Hikaru was too loud on the chorus

blaze- Well, Wakana and Keiko sounded nice. Hikaru was too loud in her harmonies and was only ok on the bridge (still wish Keiko had the lead on three chorus). Though that Keiko falsetto on the bridge can't be beat.

夢の大地- Wish they ended with symphonia :p. It didn't real flow that well after blaze either. It was cool seeing them do the la la las, though.

(What was Hikaru talking about at the very end that made everyone gasp?)

Wakana- definitely the strongest in this live, imo.

Keiko- had a few good moments and in general sounded a bit deeper than she had in previous lives. She also was a bit louder this time so I could hear her better.

Hikaru- She has definitely improved since the past couple lives. And though she still had a few rough patches in there (未来 was probably the biggest example of this), she in general seemed to be able to reach notes better and be more stable on a given note then she had.

Overall I was pretty pleased with this live! Can't wait for the 10th anni live because it'll probably be even better!!! :sohappy:

And Wakana singing the high part on the second "Jibun wo" going into the chorus was really cool
That was actually Keiko with the high harmony. Wakana was still singing the main melody and Hikaru was on her usual lower harmony.

That was actually Keiko with the high harmony. Wakana was still singing the main melody and Hikaru was on her usual lower harmony.

Really!?!?! :swt: If anything I would've thought Wakana take, Hikaru take the melody and Keiko take Hikaru's harmony, not Keiko singing higher than both of them :stars:

Back