Apart from Yuki, are there other artists you like very much?

Bought my ticket in Paris for Two Steps From Hell first ever live tour in Europe :)
Do not miss it if you’ve got a crush on Kajiura’s epic choirs !

Meanwhile Sawano is composing for the Fate Project New Year's Eve TV Special on Tokyo MX ...
Although I love his music, this guy has nothing to do with the Fate franchise and will promote only his new stuff, better take a big head like Yuki Kajiura T_T
EDIT: Oh talking about this I forgot that YK made last year's new eve with unexpected episode 0 of Lord El Melloi. At this time I was expecting Sawano as the composer considering this was a TROYCA anime.

Last edited:
Maybe they announce Fate/stay night[Fate] with him composing during the event. :p
lol inb4 hollow ataraxia or Fate/strange Fake...

As much as I like some of Sawano's song and get why he is popular, I don't think he has that understanding some of his works especially as of late lol. Like the lyrics (which mostly done by others) and the titles may seem involved in the anime but the overall music is like those modern songs nowadays, you may love it endlessly today but next week/month/year you will forget it..something like that IMO. Still listening to his stuff anyway :tea:

And maybe I'm one of those who were happy no Fate Kajiura announcement lol. Please make the HF3 the last fate franchise she will handle...:bow:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2019-12-18/true-the-ever-evolving-anisong-artist/.154510
1576698803485.png

She went to Kajiura concert twice this year right? Taste

Interesting interview of TRUE. :ayashii: So Deemo with Kajiura created a buzz in Japan. And what's the possibility of TRUE x Kajiura to happen next year? Please collab....maybe in Deemo?

I don't. ;p

e-eh? I'm a casual listener but I thought his work in Gundam Unicorn is pretty well liked by most hahaha. But I get ya grunty.

And Sawano and Fate is pretty bound to happen anyway....Aside from Emiya-san, I wouldn't be surprised by Go Shiina and Fate too

Oh, no I like (or remember liking) several of his OSTs (the first BASARA, the first Nanatai season, Aldnoah even and Unicorn as you said) but I never seem to return to them /or the songs/.
In general, I just find his/their?/ stuff 2loud2obnoxious2samey and never get excited when an anime has Hiroyuki Sawano on it. Actually, I whine probably... ;P
Just like I don't really care much for action OSTs from Hans Zimmer&students.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's it, it's just super good music but that you can put randomly in every project. We've already talked many times about it.
Unicorn was unique (it even won the Japan music award) till the same hybrid style was used in every project until now, and with less instruments. And he "lost" "his" signature voice who was Mika Kobayashi, now every singer sounds pretty much the same.
Sorry but in my opinion I can imagine only Yuki Kajiura for Tsukihime remake ! ;p

Idk CPM members' opinion but wasn't KnK praised among fans ? And it also gave birth to Kalafina so who knows, she could do something good I guess...

KNK was a novel. It didn't have original music. Thus no preconceived notions of what it should be.

Fans complained quite a bit about KNK6 changing the source material though.

Kajiura is not the problem. If a remake will happen they should get the original composer to avoid comparison and Kajiura always get this shitty treatment on her involvement in Fate.

Edit: sorry I will rant a little lol. Fate has those toxic fans that complains samey!Kajiura but praises saberfaces/sakurafaces/rinfaces. There I said it. watever

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d also love to see Kajiura get off the Fate train. When you consider the impact this franchise has had on her music and career, it’s almost a shame she involved with it.

Back