Apart from Yuki, are there other artists you like very much?

Justisamuel

Bowl of Yuki-shaped cereal
Nothing official, keep calm. She just say that nowadays she wants to focus on her solo career and would like to be known as herself and not only "AOT girl". I remember reading an article about it but I don't remember the source.
Thunderbolt Fantasy (2016) was the last project including her, it's already been 3 years and 3 years with Sawano mean a loooot of works. She wasn't on AOT S2 OST either, same for the last two [nZk] albums. If she doesn't sing a song for the final season (2020) then we can consider that she's on a indefinite hiatus with Sawano...

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
I'm clairvoyant.

//Yeh, I know I just listed almost all that's left to animate... lol...

Edit: Yea, seems to be just a commercial ATM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Atlas Star

Dripping with Kajiura

Love this song!!Maaya’s look and facial features and expressions really reminds me of Hikaru

Justisamuel

Did Yuki Kajiura also receive a plaque like this ..?
Capture.PNG

Justisamuel

Tom Holkenborg's percussion library is now available ($250), following his brass library ($900).
"Push the limit of loud", he said.

Justisamuel

#86 Undiscovered / Pauli Hausmann (ft. Alexa Ray, Celica Soldream, Julie Elven)
undiscovered.PNG
Pauli's debut album (frequently co-composer at Giantapes, Epic North). As a first album, it's phenomenal (imo, always).
The 80's synths are huge, and paradoxically, make it so modern.
Such grand albums are very few, and it's definitely on a David Chappell or Ivan Torrent level.
Even Thomas Bergersen lags behind, (ofc only synthically speaking).

1 Neon Riders (feat. Celica Soldream) - a synths demonstration, with the talented Celica. Thanks girl for sharing this on the TSFH group, btw.
3 Gaia (feat. Julie Elven) - Julie's voice is always constant, yet this track becomes stronger and stronger as it progresses.
7 Moonlight (feat. Alexa Ray) - a song, Alexa always nails it. There's sth that reminds me of Sundfor's "Oblivion", maybe the reverb and synths.
10 Shadow Dance (feat. Celica Soldream) - The Vocal drop at 3:10 hits differently, it's not simply triumphant.
12 Deepmind - The Choir drop at 3:02 is mindblowing

Will watch Pauli Hausmann career with great interest from now on...

Justisamuel

#96 Carmina Gloria / Antti Martikainen
PaxImperialis.PNG
Loud Antti, I was waiting for it. "Terra Sancta" becoming a must listen after "the battle is to the strong" in my playlist.

#97 Insurgent / Two Steps From Hell (Nick Phoenix & Hitesh Ceon) (Industry Album)
Nick experimenting (quite well) again.

Justisamuel

New singles from the upcoming Dune movie / Hans Zimmer
As heard* in the new trailer - extremely intriguing, that was a pretty/creepy amazing vocal drop. Definitely a score he has never done before.
Reviews from the IMAX event: "Muscular, Epic, ZSJLish, Lot of Choirs and Vocals..." Yo, can't wait.

*EDIT: Actually the trailer track is a remix from Mark Petrie (an great Audiomachine composer) who merged Zimmer's themes with his track Vicarious from the release Prototype (2016):
Awesome to see these 2 great guys collaborating - but I think that the choirs layers are still from Hans.

New EDIT: 3 soundtracks coming for this!!!

Last edited: